Sign in to follow this  
East Rider

Hats off to the city fan

Hats off to the city fan in the GW stand who took it upon himself to personally hand deliver the ball to the everton player in extra time at the end of the game. 

You sir, won the star of the match award for me. Very funny and spot on.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, East Rider said:

Hats off to the city fan in the GW stand who took it upon himself to personally hand deliver the ball to the everton player in extra time at the end of the game. 

You sir, won the star of the match award for me. Very funny and spot on.

Saw that. Hilarious!!🤣🤣Is'nt just the players who are wising up!!!!!

I was pleased with our $hithou$ing efforts all round yesterday. Not normally our strong point but we ran the clock down a treat yesterday.

Perhaps, like you said, we are finally beginning to “wise up”.

Yes I saw that from the River End. What was especially good is that it wound up Pickford who was doing his best to ref the game and complain about every decision going. 

50 minutes ago, Coneys Knee said:

I was pleased with our $hithou$ing efforts all round yesterday. Not normally our strong point but we ran the clock down a treat yesterday.

Perhaps, like you said, we are finally beginning to “wise up”.

Spot on. There were a few tactical fouls, that needed to be made, to stop Everton breaking on us. Nothing that pretty much all other Prem teams do. We are learning

Edited by Crabbycanary3

So you see even the coffin dodgers who apparently take up all the seats in The City Stand could walk unaided down the stairs with the ball in hand . 🤣😜

19 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

So you see even the coffin dodgers who apparently take up all the seats in The City Stand could walk unaided down the stairs with the ball in hand . 🤣😜

Ha, ha, he certainly didn't look like a coffin dodger. Simply a concerned citizen of this county who insisted on passing the ball back personally. 

25 minutes ago, Crabbycanary3 said:

Spot on. There were a few tactical fouls, that needed to be made, to stop Everton breaking on us. Nothing that pretty much all other Prem teams do. We are learning

Yep, nice to see some more 'proactive' type interactions to stop them gaining a foothold. More of the same please

As much as I hate to see it, we also need to try referee the game a little more. I saw Pickford run to nearly the halfway line yesterday to get in the refs ear, I remember Maguire doing the same. We’ve go to look for those marginal gains that unsettle opponents. That’s where we’re at at present. Good effort yesterday but we have to carry this performance, effort and desire in the Watford hame or it'll count for not much! 

53 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Did you like the flags?

City stand were immense yesterday, never seen so many on their feet complaining about where the throws-in where being taken from.  Hats off to them too, stickler for rules that lot!   ...You would not want to park over their driveways, for sure.🙂

Edited by Google Bot

Added time has been a joke for as long as I can remember watching football. ****housery and subs after the 90th barely ever result in significant time being fed back in. Other teams will do it, so we have to do it until the rule makers sort it out properly.

But that's how it is, we need all the help we can get and it did get a laugh from me.

Edited by HertsCanary93

35 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

Did you like the flags?

Indeed and i like to think it was my campaign over the last few games asking what had happened to them that brought about their return. 🤣😜

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Google Bot said:

City stand were immense yesterday, never seen so many on their feet complaining about where the throws-in where being taken from.  Hats off to them too, stickler for rules that lot!   ...You would not want to park over their driveways, for sure.🙂

I shall be complaining to the club as throughout this season we have been surrounded by youngsters under 50 !

Experience English management team know there is more to winning a game than simply kicking a ball about.

Smith and Shakespeare know how the game works.

1 hour ago, East Rider said:

Ha, ha, he certainly didn't look like a coffin dodger. Simply a concerned citizen of this county who insisted on passing the ball back personally. 

Yep, nice to see some more 'proactive' type interactions to stop them gaining a foothold. More of the same please

It was great.

I expect he was very concerned that if he threw it back it might strike a fellow spectator and cause an injury. Wouldn't want his  a*se sued off now would he ? 😉