Sign in to follow this  
chicken

*****The Official Lapps Match Thread v Everton(PL) *****

Need to keep it up after HT. 

Noticeable how much bigger we are at set pieces with PLM, Sarg, Idah & Lungi in there

Mighty happy with the pace we are playing at. Not slowing it down unless forced to and stretching their defence left and right. So pleased for Idah as he looks to be taking the responsibility in his stride. Yes, we need Sargent to score. I still am unsure about him but we have nothing else.

But credit to Smith for upping the intensity and not genuflecting to other teams. And credit to the crowd for making a lot of noise.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Mighty happy with the pace we are playing at. Not slowing it down unless forced to and stretching their defence left and right. So pleased for Idah as he looks to be taking the responsibility in his stride. Yes, we need Sargent to score. I still am unsure about him but we have nothing else.

But credit to Smith for upping the intensity and not genuflecting to other teams. And credit to the crowd for making a lot of noise.

TBF to Sarge, the burden isn't on him to score in this system and he's done well so far

Edited by kirku

Massive 45 mins coming up. Lets hope we get at em quick and put them under more pressure. A Sargent goal will do wonders and 3-0 up help us all breath easier

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fredherring said:

Big day for the pinkun forum sorenson fetishists. 

Nowhere to hide now. In his best position and starting. 

Let's see if he magically transforms from the footballer he is into the footballer you think he is. 

Seems to be doing just what is required.

5 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Marvellous use of genuflecting…👌…inginocchiando..🕺

Parma 

Just now, shefcanary said:

Seems to be doing just what is required.

Yeah he's doing a good job, and so is PLM actually

Very good all round performance so far, but Idah the pick two games running. 

Need to keep the energy levels up, especially in midfield. Hope Richarlison doesn't come on and **** on our bonfire! 

COYY! 

An excellent first half, never seen us so goal hungry in a first half in a long time.

I was only thinking not so long ago, that if we get a win this month, we can be looking going up the table and then sooner or later, out of the bottom three and then never look back on going back into it.

We have Watford next, so if we hold on today or score another and they don’t win, we are perfectly set up for an opportunity to leave the drop zone next match day.

Edited by KernowCanary

Who else is hoping Sargent gets one? Who cares if it's an air shot that bounces in off his standing leg, a Pickford schnitzer that allows a gentle pi-ssroller to trundle three inches over the line, or if he commits borderline GBH on someone to get it in, I just want to see him get one.

• Like 1

BBC saying:

Norwich have never dropped points in a Premier League match (at home) when they were leading by at least two goals at half-time (W12-D0-L0). The last time the Canaries dropped points in a top flight match when leading by two goals at half-time was on 4 November 1989 away at Arsenal (2-0 at half-time, 4-3 loss).

This is definitely McLean’s best game this season! 😂😉

Yes I know unwarranted but still, looking more linked up across the pitch! Could it be we’ve found our team and structure to stick with, give them a run and bring back the likes of Normann slowly. Keep them all fit! 

Brilliant so far and what a nice feeling to be enjoying the game!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, The Bristol Nest said:

My little river is in Turkish and blurred. Still loving this.

Theres a very good (Buff) river at dot fun 

4 minutes ago, Indy said:

This is definitely McLean’s best game this season! 😂😉

Yes I know unwarranted but still, looking more linked up across the pitch! Could it be we’ve found our team and structure to stick with, give them a run and bring back the likes of Normann slowly. Keep them all fit! 

Brilliant so far and what a nice feeling to be enjoying the game!

I think the biggest difference is Idah, now when the ball goes forward, it’s staying there instead of coming straight back.

• Like 2

Lees-Melou seems to think he's now responsible for winding them up and having a swipe from outside the box. I prefer his hits to McLean's so far.