Jump to content
The Great Mass Debater

If Mike Ashley wanted to buy the club?

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

Midlands, you'd probably be best starting with Janet and John then take it from there🤓

Moved on from them last week, head buried in this one now. 
 

image.jpeg.47ddf08deb01d77b1a45543505cf5dce.jpeg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

Midlands, you'd probably be best starting with Janet and John then take it from there🤓

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As much as I’m happy with Delia staying, I’m not against her selling the club but only if it was to someone who hadn’t had a bad reputation somewhere they’d been in the past (didn’t want to use the club to fund their business etc). The last person I would want is someone like Ashley, who I believe towards the end of his time at Newcastle was supposed to be the most unpopular owner in the PL and only sold the club because all the fans were demanding it

Have read on here apparently Mike Ashley only buys businesses in a severe financial state though so for you lot who are demanding Delia out I have another idea: Marcus Evans! He also doesn’t have a club since he’s sold our rivals! How would you like it if he took over here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Duncan Edwards said:

Well, if she was talking about your colleagues, you’d probably be better served trying to get them to turn up at Carrow Road and buy the club, wouldn’t you? 

Really? Why can you not answer the question for once in an adult way?

 

Grow up ffs!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, HazzaJet said:

As much as I’m happy with Delia staying, I’m not against her selling the club but only if it was to someone who hadn’t had a bad reputation somewhere they’d been in the past (didn’t want to use the club to fund their business etc). The last person I would want is someone like Ashley, who I believe towards the end of his time at Newcastle was supposed to be the most unpopular owner in the PL and only sold the club because all the fans were demanding it

Have read on here apparently Mike Ashley only buys businesses in a severe financial state though so for you lot who are demanding Delia out I have another idea: Marcus Evans! He also doesn’t have a club since he’s sold our rivals! How would you like it if he took over here?

Hasn’t he just bought 64% of Huddersfield, as for having him here I struggle to come up with anybody worse than the present owners  who bring absolutely nothing to the table .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

Really? Why can you not answer the question for once in an adult way?

 

Grow up ffs!

😂 You’re always so angry!! 
 

What did your colleagues say? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Duncan Edwards said:

😂 You’re always so angry!! 
 

What did your colleagues say? 

Yet again, a childish response but then that’s to be expected from you isn’t it?

Bigot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheBaldOne66 said:

Yet again, a childish response but then that’s to be expected from you isn’t it?

Bigot

You wouldn’t call me that to my face. Weedy little ****. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, City 101 said:

Hasn’t he just bought 64% of Huddersfield, as for having him here I struggle to come up with anybody worse than the present owners  who bring absolutely nothing to the table .

Has he? To be honest I really don’t know if he has or hasn’t 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Moved on from them last week, head buried in this one now. 
 

image.jpeg.47ddf08deb01d77b1a45543505cf5dce.jpeg

 

You'll like the pictures better in the blue book. But that's not really the point...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

You'll like the pictures better in the blue book. But that's not really the point...

I don’t think you’ve ever got to the point on any threads you’ve ever posted on. Next riddle please. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TheBaldOne66 said:

Says the queen of childish responses 🤣🤣

Queen? What are you trying to imply TooTall? 
 

Bigot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheBaldOne66 said:

I’m not quite as fat as the big guy but Duncan, well …

You’re not as tall as my 8 year old either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Duncan Edwards said:

You’re not as tall as my 8 year old either. 

So you do have small man syndrome then 🤣🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Duncan Edwards said:

You’re not as tall as my 8 year old either. 

Time for a tag? Nutty is stretching on the outside ropes. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Time for a tag? Nutty is stretching on the outside ropes. 

Glad you’re about. I’m still waiting for you to explain how Ashley would be much better? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can we accelerate the personal spats please and come to some sort of a conclusion?....I've gotta game to go to.....win, lose or draw I'll still be in the pub later then a club....I'm one of Norwich's beautiful people.....'Kiss me'.....

1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Who’s who? 

I can't possibly comment.....but baldy on the right must be wearing a crown topper.....syrup of fig.....or summat?.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Duncan Edwards said:

Glad you’re about. I’m still waiting for you to explain how Ashley would be much better? 

Gotta go, please carry on with the meltdown though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mello Yello said:

Can we accelerate the personal spats please and come to some sort of a conclusion?....I've gotta game to go to.....win, lose or draw I'll still be in the pub later then a club....I'm one of Norwich's beautiful people.....'Kiss me'.....

I can't possibly comment.....but baldy on the right must be wearing a crown topper.....syrup of fig.....or summat?.....

Enjoy the game, I will be following online hope you see a goal and a win. If you see Duncan pass on my regards 🤣🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...