The Great Mass Debater

If Mike Ashley wanted to buy the club?

Just now, TheBaldOne66 said:

Enjoy the game, I will be following online hope you see a goal and a win. If you see Duncan pass on my regards 🤣🤣

I pass him and his Dad on Wherry Road as I leave the ground.....I'm quite shy and a man of few words - so I'll just give 'em an innocuous an' discreet wave....I don't really wanna mess wiv the Bayer Boot Boyz.....

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

I pass him and his Dad on Wherry Road as I leave the ground.....I'm quite shy and a man of few words - so I'll just give 'em an innocuous an' discreet wave....I don't really wanna mess wiv the Bayer Boot Boyz.....

You must get a Jimmy on then, we're usually first to the pub....

What a thread! 

And to think Ive been blamed for the demise in certain circumstances on this forum! 

10 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

First time for everything, introduce yourself and join em at the pub. 

I know there is no likelihood of Ashley buying our club, but some of the comments about "worth giving him a go" remind me quite a lot about the Brexit debate.

It's a case of either keeping what we have now-whether or not we think the current owners are fit for purpose is a different debate-or taking a chance on the complete unknown.

So in the "Delia In" camp we will have people who think she should stay because they think she is good for the club, as well as people who think she should stay because they are risk averse.

On 15/01/2022 at 12:56, Greavsy said:

What a thread! 

And to think Ive been blamed for the demise in certain circumstances on this forum! 

Edited by Midlands Yellow
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, nutty nigel said:

You must get a Jimmy on then, we're usually first to the pub....

Gotta get around your Dunc.....I'm blowin' out my 'arris by the time I've achieved that.....

1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

First time for everything, introduce yourself and join em at the pub. 

Not Nelsonnete material I'm afraid.....special breed they are.....

1 minute ago, Mello Yello said:

Gotta get around your Dunc.....I'm blowin' out my 'arris by the time I've achieved that.....

Ah well, not to be then. 

5 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

Not Nelsonnete material I'm afraid.....Inbreds they are.....

Corrected that for you! 

Edited by Greavsy

3 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

I went in there once, met a few of the posters and had the pleasure of meeting Eddie the Eagle and Big Dunc! Wasn’t allowed back though unless I swore my allegiance to our owners and stopped being nasty to her 🤣🤣

4 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

Your marras loved in there🍺🍺🍺

Mike Ashley...hmmm. Well, he bought Newcastle and cleared its debts. Saw a few relegation's and promotions. Didn't use his own cash to support the club, believing it should live within its means. Saw the worth of his investment in the club skyrocket.

Wait one moment...

FOR THE LOVE OF GEOFFREY WATLING! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

OTBC

Edited by Disco Dales Jockstrap

Your marras loved in there🍺🍺🍺

I'm from a lot further South but I'll let you an' your 'big lard' crack on stating an untruth which I have yet to see you give evidence to?....I mean, you always deal in FACTS?....Anyway, gotta game to go to an' I will give you a wave as I pass, or then maybe not? I'm sure you'll be looking out for me.....'Cheerio Me Ducks'.....

Yellowbellymello.....'Kiss me'.....

Just now, hogesar said:

There really is some tragic,  tragic people in the world. You have my sympathy. 

Agreed Hoggy, have a word with Duncan when you next see him. 

Wow this degenerated as per normal, usual suspects on the usual threads…..no middle ground in the red corner…..utterly blinkered pro owners and in the blue corner anyone but the Cook! 😂😂

I love the my dads bigger than your dad playground stuff between Dunc & The Bald One! Jesus I’ve not seen such churlishness childish behaviour for a while!  Come on you’re grown men!

1 minute ago, Mello Yello said:

I'm from a lot further South but I'll let you an' your 'big lard' crack on stating an untruth which I have yet to see you give evidence to?....I mean, you always deal in FACTS?....Anyway, gotta game to go to an' I will give you a wave as I pass, or then maybe not? I'm sure you'll be looking out for me.....'Cheerio Me Ducks'.....

Yellowbellymello.....'Kiss me'.....

You told us that the first time you graced Carra you came with your marras. Nearly rhymes! 

Enjoy the game and directionless gazing👍💛💚

5 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Count me in when I’m next in town. 

You promised once before. But you'd still be welcome 👍💛💚

1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Agreed Hoggy, have a word with Duncan when you next see him. 

Still waiting for your explanation of why Ashley would be much better than what we have now. Any danger of an answer? 

1 minute ago, Indy said:

Wow this degenerated as per normal, usual suspects on the usual threads…..no middle ground in the red corner…..utterly blinkered pro owners and in the blue corner anyone but the Cook! 😂😂

I love the my dads bigger than your dad playground stuff between Dunc & The Bald One! Jesus I’ve not seen such churlishness childish behaviour for a while!  Come on you’re grown men!

Full agreement, should be man hugs all round starting with Mello and Dunc. 

• Like 1

Just now, Midlands Yellow said:

Full agreement, should be man hugs all round starting with Mello and Dunc. 

He’d never get his arms round me. 

You promised once before. But you'd still be welcome 👍💛💚

I’m planning to get to a game soon, is a half foreigner welcome? I’ll let you know when I get tickets! ( I’m heading to Oxford in March to watch them play the binners)!

1 minute ago, Duncan Edwards said:

Still waiting for your explanation of why Ashley would be much better than what we have now. Any danger of an answer? 

Copy and pasting daddy with that one?

31 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

What a thread! 

Just cos you're not Involved  , doesn't mean it's not your fault Greavsyo   .

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

@Disco Dales JockstrapGeoffrey Watling caused their grief in the first place!

He didn't have to sell to them. Except nobody else was the slightest bit interested.

I'm sorry Nutty, but I will NOT be joining in with your attack on Geoffrey.

As well as Mr Watling being a personal hero of mine, I can only ever get warm fuzzy feelings whenever the name Geoffrey is mentioned as it reminds me of of one of my favourite childhood programs, 'Rainbow'.

Unfortunately, most of my childhood TV heroes are now either dead or turned out to be pedophiles.

OTBC

• Haha 1