Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

Any Other Players Out On Loan.....

Not good enough for the prem but people want back?

Can't believe people think Hernandez or Hugill would make any difference to our current squad. These are 2 players who played a bit part in the championship for us last season.

Hugill has 1 goal in 20 games for a side that's hardly been out the top 3 all season.

Hernandez 1 goal 0 assists in 17 games for a side currently 7th.

Hardly great reading.

Granted we have been **** all season but there's no way these players are any better than what's already here. And both won't be at Norwich come September 1st in the championship.

My only query with Hugill is that his strength is meant to be in the air where we are otherwise very weak up front.  Having him as a different option off the bench might have been useful.  Given that he’s our player and we have no money, it could have been an option.

9 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

My only query with Hugill is that his strength is meant to be in the air where we are otherwise very weak up front.  Having him as a different option off the bench might have been useful.  Given that he’s our player and we have no money, it could have been an option.

Yeah, and I realise it may not be a reason to bring him back, but perhaps his energy and attitude might fire up one or two in the dresssing room to give a bit of fight and energy/passion in games!