mastoola

I fooking hate Delia

Just now, Dr Greenthumb said:

Literally just using it as a free ticket now. No interest in progressing it whatsoever 

If you add up all the numbers she is a leech on our club How much would it cost to get her tickets and hospitality?

7 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Don't hate her beacause that's too strong but was very annoying and irritating to see her smiling, cheering and laughing away all throughout the match.

At least she goes........ ☺ 

2 minutes ago, Crafty Canary said:

Do you really think she gives a fig what the fans think?

not at all    she only cares about her FREE lifestyle

I don't dislike her in any way but it's fairly obvious that she and the other members of the board couldn't care less about surviving in this league and are just happy for the free drinks, posh seats and day out.

She's also perfectly entitled to cling onto ownership and pass the club on to her nephew or value the club at an amount of money that would put off any potential new owners but I just wish that they would at least admit the club is being run in her best interests and for the benefit of her family and stop all the BS about it being run this way for our sake or that she has the clubs best interests at heart but those two viewpoints are incompatible. 

Edited by Christoph Stiepermann
  • Like 2

I don’t hate her but I do hate the fact she still runs this football club. Maybe she won’t be smiling so much on Sunday when more fans than ever let her know it’s time to go. 

• Like 1

Just now, Christoph Stiepermann said:

I don't dislike her in any way but it's fairly obvious that she and the other members of the board couldn't care less about surviving in this league and are just happy for the free drinks, posh seats and day out.

She's also perfectly entitled to cling onto ownership and pass the club on to her nephew or value the club at an amount of money that would put off any potential new owners but I just wish that they would at least admit the club is being run in her best interests and for the benefit of her family and stop all the BS about it being run in our sake or that she has the clubs best interests at heart but those two viewpoints are incompatible. 

Very sensible post apart from one thing. She may run it to her own advantage but she is crushing a whole city's dreams. the football team is the community not a family trying to keep control

• Like 2

The self funding club model allows her to keep hold of something she can’t afford.

It literally only benefits her and Tom.

It actually disgusts me thinking of that bloke taking over.

Freeloaders

• Haha 1

Just now, Wilson said:

The self funding club model allows her to keep hold of something she can’t afford.

Freeloaders

Freeloaders that have taken millions from our club.  do the maths and look how much her benefits would cost you

Of course the refusal to take on debt (meaning perhaps we can’t sign anyone) also just serves to prop up the value of the stowmarket two’s profit. 

I can understand why some are frustrated about the ownership situation and lack of investment, but some of these comments are disgusting given what she has done and achieved for this club over the years. 

Its starting to become like the end of Arsene Wenger's reign as Arsenal manager, when he started receiving over-the-top abuse which his legacy did not deserve.

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, Wilson said:

Freeloaders

When Delia and Michael are pushing up daisies, poor Tom won’t stand a chance. He won’t have the same invincibility that his aunt has. It’s actually going to be quite horrible to watch I reckon. 

Deliah should just say "the club is up for sale"   EVERY OTHER CLUB IN THE TOP TWO DEVISIONS ARE RICHER THAT US. Are you telling me not one of the buyers of these clubs would of bought us?

Listen to yourselves, she's an 80 yr old woman. 

Act like grown men and get your point over like an intelligent adult and not some kind of chavvy teen.

Everything ends eventually.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1