Setting all this cryptic **** aside, if he is going to Newcastle why the delay? It's hardly like they need time to raise the cash!

4 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

This is getting even more tiresome than my threads

Nah CC you’re still in the lead! 😉💛💚

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Maybe its Dereham quiz night ? the Answer is in there but you have to rearrange the letters ? 

1 minute ago, norfolkngood said:

Maybe its Dereham quiz night ? the Answer is in there but you have to rearrange the letters ? 

Does indeed sound like a David Brent sentence!

3 minutes ago, Indy said:

Does indeed sound like a David Brent sentence!

i think i am getting the hang of it ! 

Todd could go from Zero to Hero all he has to say is i Love Norwich City FC but i don't like Stuart Webber ! 

Now if he said that i am sure the Fans would love him Again !! 

Isn't he on supplementary benefits yet, or whatever it's called now for the rest of the working population who don't turn up for work? Or does this absurd company keep shelling out the funds it could use to survive to no shows?

21 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Which ones?

24 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

This is far more tedious than any thread you started, it is even worse than the people who  moan about new threads, or discussion (overly positive or negative) about the clubs model.

13 minutes ago, Newtopia said:

This is far more tedious than any thread you started, it is even worse than the people who  moan about new threads, or discussion (overly positive or negative) about the clubs model.

I mean at least I can laugh at myself.. Do we think Cantwell has ever laughed at himself? 🤔

55 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Setting all this cryptic **** aside, if he is going to Newcastle why the delay? It's hardly like they need time to raise the cash!

I read on Twitter from a journalist saying the Midfield positions are not a leading priority right now, they are looking more at defenders. I think Newcastle will also be  looking at Donny VB from Man U on a loan deal from what I gather. I don’t know how that will effect Cantwell or how into Cantwell Newcastle are. 

Edited by Star55

22 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

I mean at least I can laugh at myself.. Do we think Cantwell has ever laughed at himself? 🤔

No.......just at us 😒

1 hour ago, Greavsy said:

Totally different. 

Made this point on another thread. The maturity, mentality and professionalism form Max is second to none. And he’s younger. And a better footballer. He will make a good career for himself. Todd hasn’t gotten to grips with the fact he isn’t as good as he thinks he is, and attitude stinks to high hell

• Like 2

1 hour ago, norfolkngood said:

Maybe he can teach the under 18's pros and cons of Social media 

Cons: a fair chunk of the pinkun forum spend far too much time stalking players on it, then get in a real tizzy about a nothing post, like a picture of you leaning up against a car. Pros: Watching said people have a melt down over said trivial social media posts.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, chicken said:

Cons: a fair chunk of the pinkun forum spend far too much time stalking players on it, then get in a real tizzy about a nothing post, like a picture of you leaning up against a car. Pros: Watching said people have a melt down over said trivial social media posts.

Or of Course they could turn round and say No Social Media for me i will be concentrating on my football  

5 minutes ago, norfolkngood said:

Or of Course they could turn round and say No Social Media for me i will be concentrating on my football  

Imagine Todd playing Under Sir Alex back in the day....... 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Well with Todd around there would certainly be a hairdryer to throw 😂

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

In his head he would of made it. the reality is he would be no were near the level to make an alex team

• Like 1

It’s about time Danny Mills had some competition in the door handle department anyway. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

I am absolutely sick of the whole Todd Cantwell situation and the first thing i would do if i was Dean Smith is to get him as far away from the first team squad and get him to train with the U18's.

I agree with TvB on this one, Til. We don't want him poisoning our youngsters. If we can't sell him, we tell him to go and sit on a beach and ban him from Colney and Carrow Road.

• Like 1

I actually think if he features tomorrow, has a good game and sets up or scores a goal, some people will find it hard to celebrate!

15 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

I actually think if he features tomorrow, has a good game and sets up or scores a goal, some people will find it hard to celebrate!

That very thought crossed my mind too canarydan23, just imagine what it would be like if he came off the bench and scored a 95th minute winner, how many of those posting the Cantwell hate messages on here would give the lad any praise? 

He won't last five minutes once the Geordies start giving him the rough edge of their tongue.

There will be no Norfolk comfort blanket around him up there nor any 'local boy' tolerance.

43 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

I think if he had a good game and stopped social media like dean has told him 

signs a new contact and plays and trains 

most if not all fans should be happy to have a good player 

sadly we have not seen that this season