Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 15 Week 23

12901205_1262395333789337_7273484720329056206_o.jpg.43147a30831ad045c660dd549e2b5ba7.jpg

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell

Healthcare.

We’ve got two prolific PUPs in the hot seats this week. First up we have @TIL 1010 in charge of selecting the final six results. Tilly has a fantastic PUP cv with five previous final six wins and two PUPs league championship wins.Tilly has 17/22 77% winning picks this season and is on top form at the moment having made a winning selection in 8 consecutive weeks. Good as he is Tilly will need all our help to get his sixth final six win so lets find him our very best selections from the games listed on Bet 365 that are played on Saturday, Sunday and Monday.

We have @Cosmic Twin making the Norwich game final selections for our game against Everton on Saturday. Cosmic also has two PUPs league championship wins and has won 8 times when picking the final six results. Cosmic has won before when making the match picks so let’s help her to another win with some great suggestions from the options listed on Bet 365 or Bill Hill.

I’ve provisionally set the rota for the next few weeks. Please let me know if the dates are ok.

Final Six

29/01/22 @Hector Brockelbank

05/02/22 @Pockthorpe

12/02/22 @newyorkcanary

19/02/22 @Hansterbubble

26/02/22 @NFN FC

Norwich Match Picks

05/02/22 @First Wazzock

12/02/22 @SwindonCanary

19/02/22 @Crabbycanary3

26/02/22 @Diane

As always a massive thank-you to our benefactor PUPanon for making the Norwich match picks possible. Also to all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. And to our wonderful sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare. The sponsorship, pledges and donations all go straight into the presentation pot. It makes a massive difference to the amount we raise and I know the CSF and our DS and Pan-disability boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below :-

712057387_turner2-page-001.jpg.d69bb7ab6e33b6517437057648143049.jpg

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

473152359_cavellhealthcare.jpg.38398b6e006c07b7668945258c5466ec.jpg

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

Now I’ll hand the thread over to Til 1010 and Cosmic Twin. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away John and Lynda, the thread is yours.......🙃...........

1149797610_Rayssignature-27dec.jpg.f3385a3ea2b87012ee519761c8fb79f4.jpg

955236347_Signaturetotals-4Jan22.jpg.d90585c711bd9d258980317552172c93.jpg

Off to the German Bundesliga 2 this week

St Pauli (top, 8-0-0 24-5 at home) v Erzgebirge Aue (17th, 1-3-4 7-15 away) - Home Win

For the match bet, who knows! How about a score-draw. 

Best of luck Tilly, Cosmic, and all you PUPs.

Good Morning Pups and Hotseat Til & Cosmic

Limiting myself to Scottish football it seems a happy hunting ground for draws this weekend @Mr Angry especially League 1

However for Til I'm going no where near them and predict a home win for Inverness Caledonian Thistle vs Queen Of The South. For a side near the top Invernes's form looks shaky, but I'm going with the fact Queens have been poor of late and have to drive up to Inverness from the borders.

For Cosmic. Norwich to score a penalty looks tasty at 6/1

Hi PUPs off to Israel this week with HAPOEL TEL AVIV VS. HAPOEL NOF HAGALIL (home win).

For the City bet, Hanley to score anytime.

Best of luck everyone! 💪👍

Apples

Good afternoon Nutty so thought i had better check in and see what is happening as i have not looked on the Pinkun since yesterday lunchtime as i went to West Ham to watch Norwich City 0.

Keep those picks coming PUPs and i will be back tomorrow evening with my picks and my selection. I have a strategy for hopefully a successful weekend. 😜

Good luck Cosmic.

• Thanks 1

For Tilly I'm going to Belgium on Saturday where I think...

Seraing Utd          v          Union Saint Gilloise          Away Win

For Cosmic...

Adam Idah to score Anytime

Good luck to all PUPS.

Here we go again……Fulham v Bristol - Home Win for me.

As for Norwich, Godfrey to score anytime.

OTBC 💛💚

Edited by Indy

Hello pups

My pick this week is PARIS SAINT GERMAIN v Brest   HOME WIN

For the NCFC bet 0-0

Good luck to all

Evening Pups .

Cosmic , I’m saying Rashica to score anytime, about 7/2 .

Til , I’m going for a hopeful or probably hopeless, WYCOMBE v Oxford home win about 7/5.

Eddie - I’m fine for the 5/2 . Thanks . Mind you I am on fire this season 😂

• Thanks 1

Thanks for all your suggestions so far. 

I’ll be back later this evening with my pick for Til1010. Then I’ll get the match picks in by 9pm. 

Good Luck, PUPs!

• Thanks 1

Morning all and good luck this weekend.

MMMK - PSG -v- Brest HOME WIN

MM - FC Groningen -v- PSV EINDHOVEN AWAY WIN

For the match bet, HT/FT Draw/Draw 

Afternoon all

For tilly my pick is a return to form for Exeter with a home win v Scunny.

As for Cosmic, I am predicting below 2.5 goals in the game combined with Kenny to score anytime.  

Fingers crossed for a winning weekend.  Good luck

MANSFIELD V Walsall HOME WIN

Mansfield are flying at the moment, Walsall are a bit in and out. 8/7 looks tasty to me!

For the match bet no first goal scorer 

All good for the 29th nutty👍

good luck everyone 

• Thanks 1

PSG have already been tipped three times, so I'll go for Juventus at 2/5 to win at home against a Udinese side who are struggling to raise a team due to covid.

I actually feel like we have a chance tomorrow which is the first time in a while I've felt that, so I'll go for either Pukki ATS at 21/10 or Norwich to win by one goal at 4/1.

St Pauli to beat Aue in Bundesliga 2

For the Norwich bet Rashica to score

Good luck everyone 

LARNE v Dungannon - HOME WIN at a very Tilson-esque price of 1/9 😜

Demarai Gray to score 2 or more @ 14/1

Good Luck Tilly and Cosmic

LeedsCanary

Group 2 of the Greek Gamma Ethniki league.

Makedonikos Neapolis to win at home against Lefkimmi.

Makedonikos Neapolis have a 4-1-0 and 7/1 home record. Lefkimmi are in decentish form but have a 0-1-4 and 1/8 away record.

The odds are 1/5.

-

For the NCFC bet I suggest a double on Norwich City to score in both halves and Rashica as an Anytime Goalscorer, but I also like the look of a flutter on Ben Godfrey to get sent off, at 66/1.

Good luck to all!

On 13/01/2022 at 09:28, KiwiScot said:

Good Morning Pups and Hotseat Til & Cosmic

Limiting myself to Scottish football it seems a happy hunting ground for draws this weekend @Mr Angry especially League 1

However for Til I'm going no where near them and predict a home win for Inverness Caledonian Thistle vs Queen Of The South. For a side near the top Invernes's form looks shaky, but I'm going with the fact Queens have been poor of late and have to drive up to Inverness from the borders.

For Cosmic. Norwich to score a penalty looks tasty at 6/1

Thanks for this, yes there are a few tempting matches in Scotland, but of course I'm going for something a bit different!

So, off to the Zambian Super League, where Kafue Celtic take on Forest Rangers. Kafue's last 2 home games have been drawn and the previous 4 home games were all 1-0 scores, either won or lost, and Rangers recently had 4 consecutive 1-1 away draws. If ever there was a banker of a draw this is it 😉. Odds are 15/8 on Bet365.

For the Norwich match, I fancy a Draw with BTTS, better odds are with Bet365 at 15/4..

Good luck to TIL1010, Cosmic Twin and to all you lovely PUPs out there.

I'd like to suggest Middlesboro will continue their winning run over Reading and in our game, Rashica to score anytime

Good luck Tilly and Cosmic

I'm all good for the 19th Feb Nutty, thank you

• Thanks 1

Just now, Mr Angry said:

Thanks for this, yes there are a few tempting matches in Scotland, but of course I'm going for something a bit different!

So, off to the Zambian Super League, where Kafue Celtic take on Forest Rangers. Kafue's last 2 home games have been drawn and the previous 4 home games were all 1-0 scores, either won or lost, and Rangers recently had 4 consecutive 1-1 away draws. If ever there was a banker of a draw this is it 😉. Odds are 15/8 on Bet365.

For the Norwich match, I fancy a Draw with BTTS, better odds are with Bet365 at 15/4..

Good luck to TIL1010, Cosmic Twin and to all you lovely PUPs out there.

Celtic v Rangers - Has a Scottish feel to it.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, KiwiScot said:

Celtic v Rangers - Has a Scottish feel to it.

Doh, never noticed that 🤣🤣🤣

I'm going for a home win for AC Milan v. Spezia.

AC Milan are W7 D1 L2 F19 A9 at home and Spezia are W3 D1 L7 F10 A27.

Good Luck Til1010!

I'll be back later with the match picks.

Liverpool at home for Tilly

Norwich to win with Pukki to score AT for Cosmic

Good Luck 😀

I'm going for Wigan to beat Doncaster away.  Wigan doing well recently, Donny stuck at the bottom.

For us, a 2-0 win, Idah to score the last goal.

Good luck Tilly and Cosmo and to all you PUPs everywhere.