Sign in to follow this  
ca

1st Wizard

You''re a naughty boy 1st Wizard,To change the subject from kissing have faith in Auntie Diane, she said a month ago that Hucks would be here and I am 150% certain that the deal has been virtually done.He will be here Friday to sign and play on Sunday!If I am right I will expect Xmas kisses from everyone on this board!!!
lol

Well said Diane and All Hail the Mghty 1st Wizzard I say.
Like everybody else on this board (yes even the supercilious Master Green or is that Master Yellow),I have been experiencing this terrible rollercoaster ride over the last few days. I was suspicious of the board etc etc. but hey I have always been a great admirer of our chairman Mr Mundy and as always his utterings are sensible.

I actually think Hucks will be with us and hope I''m not tempting providence. For the first time in many a year the great Norwich City is living up to it''s potential. Come on media give us credit. Norwich is on the march. We are the same size club as the Forest, Leicester, West Ham et al. We are NOT a Crewe (respect!!) or Stockport et al.
Me? If Hucks arrives my additional contribution to our clubs shares will be in the post. Not a fantastic amount but as much as I can afford.

I think our supporters are some of the greatest in the land, we just needed encouragement. The likes of the Wizz and all like minded types have helped on this difficult journey.

It is amusing to hear Mook and his disciples explain away their theories but no matter, we are all fantatics to the cause so lets all join together and as long as Hucks joins us - here''s to an exciting future. We may not even get to the promised land this year (Oh my God!) although I''m sure we will, but if we don''t, the board have made the effort and what an exciting next year.

Rest assured with this new attitude from the board I will be there whatever the situation.

I haven''t agreed with some of Worthy''s tactics particularly away from home (and I''ve seen most of the away games this year) but boy does he know how to get the best out of this board of ours.

Perhaps some of the contributors do not like the Bury Mafia but I tell you this we are passionate about yellow and green and we live amongst our blue chaps....it''s bloody hard at times!

I offer an olive branch to Master Green who upsets me more than anyone else. Should Hucks sign, I will meet you anywhere, anytime, for a drink and to smoke the pipe of peace.

1st Wizzard? To you Sir mine is open house!!

" I offer an olive branch to Master Green who upsets me more than anyone else. Should Hucks sign, I will meet you anywhere, anytime, for a drink and to smoke the pipe of peace. "

and if he doesn''t sign ?

Well I''ll probably still like you but surely we won''t let him slip away now?

If so my wife will be pleased as she thinks I won''t go to Carra anymore and will have my lively personality at home more often!!

By the way, just a thought - if we sign him prior to Sat midday I will then worry about him being kicked about at Poorman Road. Wonder if Worthy might consider him as a sub to start with!

Hucks is meeting us today for talks and West Brom on Monday. he will not be able to play in the Derby on Sunday. Why is he meeting the ginger one??????

If he does sign, a beer will be on me if I can also come along to have a smoke of peace along with my fellow Huckerby hopers.