Sign in to follow this  
Danke bitte

Fan comments by Smith

2 hours ago, Danke bitte said:

Imagine if we had Steve Cooper in charge. How would you feel then…?!

Meanie

image.thumb.jpeg.e30ba4e7b17c1563f363b9958bff468a.jpeg

I suspect Mrs. Cooper only does it with the lights off.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, shefcanary said:

I remember that Rovrum League Cup win, where for all the first half we all joined in and sang "When Wolfie scores, we're all going on the pitch!".  Then lo, 2nd half he does, we were all so shocked we forgot to move! 🤣🤣🤣

I was there for that . For my part and my mates it was an effort to give it another go and really encourage the Wolf . I was also at Charlton , the Josh Sargent stuff was purely a p*ss take. I hate it , but can sort of understand it , but not the look of glee on the faces of those who were singing it . 

Those complaining of our fan's behaviour are perfectly free to attend matches and give the players their full support you know!

I don't like it, but the players are the ones in the firing line. I've heard nothing from Webber, and haven't heard from Delia for bloody yonks. Had Smith been here a bit longer I'm sure he would have received a bit of abuse too. Start criticising paying customers and that day will come very quickly.

I feel for some of the players, it's not their fault they're totally out of their depth. It's the clowns who brought them here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Those complaining of our fan's behaviour are perfectly free to attend matches and give the players their full support you know!

I don't like it, but the players are the ones in the firing line. I've heard nothing from Webber, and haven't heard from Delia for bloody yonks. Had Smith been here a bit longer I'm sure he would have received a bit of abuse too. Start criticising paying customers and that day will come very quickly.

I feel for some of the players, it's not their fault they're totally out of their depth. It's the clowns who brought them here.

If there is no players coming in soon , the situation has decended into a complete and utter farce. The club is in free fall. I hope I'm wrong. If we did manage to survive then it will be down to SAS. The silence is unbelievable from the so called top brass. 

As on other posts Webber is a fraud. I agree entirely.  Smith accepted the job and by now he must be regretting that decision. 

It's the clowns who brought them here. 100%. SW and DF. These are the first in the firing line. One has gone the other needs to admit he has no integrity about him. Its a circus 🎪 at Norwich  City just now. But I live in hope that Smith can turn it around.

1 hour ago, Capt. Pants said:

Fantastic post. 

New chant anyone?

Webber blamed it all on before. But he pissed it All. Oh webber just f#k off 

10 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

I struggle to feel any anger toward the likes of Josh Sargent for 'not being good enough' because these are just players looking to improve their career chances and do their best. The fault lies with Webber and Farke for giving his signings the nod without question/walking and of course the owners who have once again brought humiliation to Carrow Road.

We are down for sure and I'm afraid until things change 'upstairs' there will be no dream of PL promotion again for me.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, hogesar said:

Awful examples and complete misunderstanding.

When Josh is awful, he has the coaches and management to tell him - the people who really know.

Equally, Josh isn't rubbish because of a lack of effort. He puts in lots of effort but is rubbish. He doesn't deserve to get abuse - his ability is his ability.

Finally, sounds like you'd be a rubbish puppy trainer. We were able to toilet train ours without any rubbing. 

The players have the coaches to provide the carrot and play good cop. There should be negative reinforcement as well as positive reinforcement

On 11/01/2022 at 12:55, Nuff Said said:

Bodyguard for Boris Johnson

Soon be out of a job then 😉

20 hours ago, hogesar said:

Awful examples and complete misunderstanding.

When Josh is awful, he has the coaches and management to tell him - the people who really know.

Equally, Josh isn't rubbish because of a lack of effort. He puts in lots of effort but is rubbish. He doesn't deserve to get abuse - his ability is his ability.

Finally, sounds like you'd be a rubbish puppy trainer. We were able to toilet train ours without any rubbing. 

Hang on a minute. Sideshow Bob earns more a week than some fans earn a year and more a month than most fans earn a year. And he’s śhite at his job. I’d say he deserves everything he get critically.

If we all underperformed in our jobs to the extent he is or as you say only performed to a substandard level because that’s all we are capable of. We’d get abuse from management, colleagues, and possibly the people we serve or supply services to. 

His massive wage is in small part paid by every fan who attends games and that in my views give those of us who do attend every right to voice our opinion. If he doesn’t like it he could fall on his sword and ask the club to terminate his contract. I’m 100% sure they would. He like so many we bought has zero sell on value. To off load his wages and cut our losses would be a bonus.

6 minutes ago, Hardhouse44 said:

Hang on a minute. Sideshow Bob earns more a week than some fans earn a year and more a month than most fans earn a year. And he’s śhite at his job. I’d say he deserves everything he get critically.

We decided to sign him. We decided to pay him that amount. He's not underperforming due to lack of effort, he put's the effort in and his running stats are generally above anyone else's in the squad. 

He doesn't deserve any abuse from our own supporters, no matter how you try to paint it otherwise.

If you get put into a job you're not good enough to do, then you shouldn't be receiving any level of abuse. The person who put you there should be criticised for doing so, if anyone.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, hogesar said:

We decided to sign him. We decided to pay him that amount. He's not underperforming due to lack of effort, he put's the effort in and his running stats are generally above anyone else's in the squad. 

He doesn't deserve any abuse from our own supporters, no matter how you try to paint it otherwise.

If you get put into a job you're not good enough to do, then you shouldn't be receiving any level of abuse. The person who put you there should be criticised for doing so, if anyone.

With so many fans demanding a minimum of 100% effort from the players I would have thought cheering and supporting Sargent would be  their reaction.

There's been a few this season hiding on the pitch and obviously not noticed by the critics in the stands.

40 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

With so many fans demanding a minimum of 100% effort from the players I would have thought cheering and supporting Sargent would be  their reaction.

There's been a few this season hiding on the pitch and obviously not noticed by the critics in the stands.

So are you not demanding 100% effort from the players then?

I wonder how many of those criticising Sargent, even though he's clearly one of nature's 100% triers, could run like he can for a half?

Would be jolly good fun watching the heat maps.

1 hour ago, hogesar said:

Why do we have to be his supporters. He’s useless. I don’t support him and I want the club and morons who signed him to know I don’t support him. He’s not fit to pull on the shirt. Just because he runs around like a headless chicken doesn’t make him a immune to criticism. 

1 minute ago, TheGunnShow said:

I wonder how many of those criticising Sargent, even though he's clearly one of nature's 100% triers, could run like he can for a half?

Would be jolly good fun watching the heat maps.

Who cares how much he can run. It’s totally pointless to run 1 yard if you can control a football. What does our running have to do with it either. The guy is utter šhite. He’s not fit to wear the shirt. 

10 minutes ago, Hardhouse44 said:

Why do we have to be his supporters. He’s useless. I don’t support him and I want the club and morons who signed him to know I don’t support him. He’s not fit to pull on the shirt. Just because he runs around like a headless chicken doesn’t make him a immune to criticism. 

I'm sure you won't have to worry about this possibility any time soon, but if you don't support him then what would you do if he scored? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

I'm sure you won't have to worry about this possibility any time soon, but if you don't support him then what would you do if he scored? 

He won’t at this level

35 minutes ago, Hardhouse44 said:

So are you not demanding 100% effort from the players then?

I don't demand anything. I was just pointing out that others do and Josh gives his all.

If you don't want to support him that's your choice.

Although I remember the players you didn't want to support in the autumn of 2018 so I doubt he'll lose any shuteye over what you think.

59 minutes ago, Hardhouse44 said:

Who cares how much he can run. It’s totally pointless to run 1 yard if you can control a football. What does our running have to do with it either. The guy is utter šhite. He’s not fit to wear the shirt. 

How are you still missing the point when its been explained by now multiple people?

2 hours ago, pearsos said:

Soon be out of a job then 😉

If he doesn’t get trampled in the rush in the next few days.

1 hour ago, Hardhouse44 said:

On what basis is he not fit to wear the shirt? If it is purely skills based then I suspect 99.9999% of our support are not fit to wear it either.

I agree he is struggling big time but your comments towards a young footballer trying his best in unfamiliar surroundings are harsh 

10 minutes ago, East Rider said:

On what basis is he not fit to wear the shirt? If it is purely skills based then I suspect 99.9999% of our support are not fit to wear it either.

I agree he is struggling big time but your comments towards a young footballer trying his best in unfamiliar surroundings are harsh 

Bless. He’s šhite. He’s not even close to premier league level. Some of you lot on here need to man up a bit. This is professional football in the top league in the world not under 11 netball.

23 hours ago, Badger said:

I think the same of some posters on here who hate the players, every manager we ever had, the owners, fans who try to be positive etc. I sometimes wonder what they part of the club they actually support - an excellent pitch/ outstanding corner flags? 😁

Never laugh so much at this post, 

3 hours ago, Nuff Said said:

If he doesn’t get trampled in the rush in the next few days.

Like all other former PMs he will be given protection for life.