Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

West Ham Predictions

Can’t see past a hammering at the Olympic Stadium. All over by half time but a great damage limitation display in the second half keeps the score down to 4.1. 

We'll have a few players back at least. Hopefully. West Ham haven't quite been firing on all cylinders recently, but they'll probably have a bit too much for us at the moment considering the state of injuries and low level of confidence in the squad.

If they score in the first half-an-hour, it's a long game for us, but if we can somehow get it to 0-0 at half-time and just give the lads a little confidence, we could sneak a point out of it.

But if you ask me for the score at the moment, I'd say 2-0 to them.

19-0, West Ham will be on fire,Hanley will be sent off after three minutes and Lanzini & Bowen will both get double hatricks! 

Or we could play a blinder and nick it 1-0! 

• Like 1

They are a physical side who will put half our squad back on the physio's table..... just in time to scupper a winnable game against Everton.

Jeez, this season has turned me into an optimistic little ray of sunshine 🤪

I’ve seen West Ham a few times this season and not been as impressed as I thought I’d be - they’ve had a number of rather fortunate results; sadly I imagine we’ll lose by a couple, it will either be with an improved performance where that feels harsh, or a dreadful one where it could have been ten.

A goal would be nice.

Edited by Branston Pickle

It's hard to imagine us either scoring or keeping a clean sheet so something - nil to West Ham. Anyone's guess how many. 

Edited by Petriix

2-0 hammers, a turgid soul destroying affair where our only chance is Pukki from a tight angle that flies past the post.

Also Sargent trips over the ball again, it's turned into a gif, and we have another week of people commenting on him being a hard working waste of money with no technical skills.

I've already pulled out my sofa in readiness for this one. Heavy defeat - Antonio and Bowen jostling for MoM.

A hiding and I’m hoping for a streaker to run around the athletics track daubed in yellow and green with a ‘Delia/Webber Out’ flag as as a cape to highlight our overall displeasure at events! 

Moyes put out a strong side on Sunday, so 2nd half may be a little more interesting if we can keep things tight. It would be great if we could capture some of that spirit we had at home against Man Utd, first to every knock down and second ball. We do have some pace and quality in support for Pukki now with Rashica back, plus an extra goal threat.

I can't see past a loss for us, but by god I hope we can dredge a performance out.