Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Covid rules for Everton

Anybody seen anything ? The mass scramble to add your personal status seemed a complete waste of time because the ‘ checkers ‘ didn’t have any access. What do we need this week ?

Just a little thread diversion, are they checking kids for covid passes (u16)? Ticket office didn't get back to me. 

My NHS letter with details of three jabs has an expiry date of 22 January, do I need to ask for another one for February?

29 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

My NHS letter with details of three jabs has an expiry date of 22 January, do I need to ask for another one for February?

Probably - but its no use asking Boris because he might not be here !!

54 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

If you’re using the letter format then yes you need to keep applying for new ones. If you use the NHS app it will just keep updating for you.

8 hours ago, CANARYKING said:

EDIT: what I posted was already covered.

Edited by KernowCanary

Steward on concourse not bothered more interested in my Prawn sandwich and flask in my backpack 

Edited by daly

Apparently they only had enough covid Marshalls today to check 20% of the crowd.

There were lots of them checking at the Barclay end as we walked by but none in the City stand.

Presumably the other Marshall’s all tested positive this morning and couldn’t attend 😉😉

3 hours ago, pearsos said:

Apparently they only had enough covid Marshalls today to check 20% of the crowd.

There were lots of them checking at the Barclay end as we walked by but none in the City stand.

Presumably the other Marshall’s all tested positive this morning and couldn’t attend 😉😉

That’s all they need to check, 20%.