Sign in to follow this  
spencer 1970

The "Person" on the pitch at CAFC...

2 minutes ago, crab man said:

Fair play to the lad, he's got some class content tbf 

Jesus f*cking wept, this explains your posting history on here at least.

9 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Jesus f*cking wept, this explains your posting history on here at least.

Just had a pretty extensive look through and it is horrendous. Nothing original and he's obviously not clever enough to be funny so has to rely on the shock factor.

However, I have to admit that the Micah Richards and Roy Keane one was was pretty funny...

• Like 1

I dread to think what his patreon is like if he makes the brag that there are "less rules". On his Instagram alone he doesn't attempt to hide his homophobia and mocks the disabled. Imagine what his less censored stuff is like. 

• Like 1

For some reason he is saying he will go to all of our London games (next one West Ham) and maybe a home game. Weird.

1 hour ago, Satriales said:

For some reason he is saying he will go to all of our London games (next one West Ham) and maybe a home game. Weird.

As if he's getting in each time. 

2 hours ago, Satriales said:

Hopefuly the twozzer gets a life ban from stadiums in England.

I don’t find this funny but his Gary Neville voiceovers are brilliant. Each to their own though. 

5 hours ago, spencer 1970 said:

...was instagram Comidien "Alright Fans". He's the footage from yesterday. One of the rare game highlights IMO

I half-expect him to sing "I know a song that'll get on your nerves, get on your nerves...."

I don’t often quote Margaret Thatcher, but when I do… don’t give him the oxygen of publicity. The more outage he generates, the more traffic there is and the more money he makes. Ignore him.

Ten minutes after the game we saw him walking towards Charlton Station away from the ground so how he was not arrested and charged with encroaching onto the field of play is beyond me.

26 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Ten minutes after the game we saw him walking towards Charlton Station away from the ground so how he was not arrested and charged with encroaching onto the field of play is beyond me.

Such is modern interweb celebrity culture Tilly!  Almost as bad as Novax.

Stewards were pathetically slow in getting to him and dragging him off the pitch....he even had time to confront our players at close quarters. Who knows what he may have been carrying.

No we know what this parthetic ** looks like, lets hope he does show his face at more London away games outside the ground....he may not choose to be quite so 'amusing' then

1 hour ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Stewards were pathetically slow in getting to him and dragging him off the pitch....he even had time to confront our players at close quarters. Who knows what he may have been carrying.

No we know what this parthetic ** looks like, lets hope he does show his face at more London away games outside the ground....he may not choose to be quite so 'amusing' then

You see that's something that's always worried me. Thankfuly most pitch invaders tend to be harmless but in todays climate.. A part of me is honestly rather surprised we have not seen any terrorist incidents