Sign in to follow this  
Maltesecanary

Even The Rumours have Faded 😭😭

I don't think we will bring anyone in I suspect that it will only people leaving and that will be young lads on loan or Cantwell.

I would imagine any money if spent this month (if Todd does **** off) will be more focused on next season rather than a fight to stay up. 🤷

18 minutes ago, hans moleman said:

If we get the rumoured £15m for Cantwell then that surely has to be reinvested this month?

Most clubs know Todd is unsettled so if it were me I would put a cheeky bid in at well below asking price on deadline day, then tell his agent. We won't get enough money or time to reinvest.

Interest in him is pure speculation as it always has been.

13 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Don't see it really. Although our CBs are not really good enough for the EPL, that isn't the main reason we are doing so badly. And what we need to save ourselves, we can't afford.

He's listed as both CB and CDM - I'm not going to admit to knowing anything about the guy but if hes a tough tacking CDM for peanuts then it might be on the cards. But it's just Twitter-talk, could be and probably is nothing.

50 minutes ago, Thumbbass said:

31 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Don't see it really. Although our CBs are not really good enough for the EPL, that isn't the main reason we are doing so badly. And what we need to save ourselves, we can't afford.

16 minutes ago, Thumbbass said:

He's listed as both CB and CDM - I'm not going to admit to knowing anything about the guy but if hes a tough tacking CDM for peanuts then it might be on the cards. But it's just Twitter-talk, could be and probably is nothing.

Just checked their twitter page and they have posted that we have just bought John Stones from Man City for 3 million euros.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

11 million record transfer for a hardly 6ft tall ligue 2 26 year old centreback..

Jesus wept does anyone really bealive such nonsense? 😂

Well, you're on a thread about there not being any rumours, and this is a rumour, so.... Not sure anyone has thrown any credibility behind it. But also listed as a CDM, not just a CB. 

41 minutes ago, Thumbbass said:

Well, you're on a thread about there not being any rumours, and this is a rumour, so.... Not sure anyone has thrown any credibility behind it. But also listed as a CDM, not just a CB. 

And the same page has claimed we Have bought John stones for 3 million so

• Haha 1