Capt. Pants

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v Charlton ****

Embarrassing lack of skill and effort never seen anything like this.

start the chants in the stands everyone

”f@£& off back to *location*”

I can't remember the last time someone did a bit of good play to get me out of my seat and say 'GO ON'. Just a neat one two to open up an attack, or a good cross and shot forcing the keeper into a save, or a goal. Maybe the Man United home game when we sent De Gea into a series of saves?

Genuinely don't think we've had one exciting moment in a football match since mid December... 

We are truly embarrassing at the minute. 

8 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Anyone who still thinks Sorensen is this masterclass defensive midfielder thats been overlooked by both Farke and Smith seriously need to reasses their ability to watch and observe football. Outmuscled, poor positioning,  poor screening of the back four. At league one level.

McLean having another cracker. 

Appallingly bad performance at both ends of the pitch so far against mid table third division opposition. These players should be ashamed of themselves. This was a chance to give the fans a bit of sunshine for once. Looking second best to Charlton now, all over the pitch!

City is a real mess at the moment , perhaps Webber has destroyed the whole playing side maybe setting it back 2 years , its looking like we will need a wholesale clear out just to bring back  balance ,

Hahaha this is dreadful… wonder what Webber is thinking watching practically every one of his Summer signings struggling against a mid-table L1 side.

11 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Anyone who still thinks Sorensen is this masterclass defensive midfielder thats been overlooked by both Farke and Smith seriously need to reasses their ability to watch and observe football. Outmuscled, poor positioning,  poor screening of the back four. At league one level.

Yep agree,  in conclusion no worse than Gilmour.

34 minutes ago, The Great Mass Debater said:

No VAR!

Good, in Rugby it feels part of the game, while with football it’s a pain in the ****.

Just now, TheGunnShow said:

Don't think the BEEB have worked our formation out.
image.thumb.png.a89fbc79da4f4c1eb4c21afa467d8b67.png

Don't think we've  worked  out  our formation either.

1 minute ago, TheGunnShow said:

Don't think the BEEB have worked our formation out.
image.thumb.png.a89fbc79da4f4c1eb4c21afa467d8b67.png

I don't think the players have either

• Like 1

Should buy that Charlton's Lee, seems like a player that can create chances better than anyone we have currently

Lees-Melou is a dud, simple as that. Looked half decent in a couple of games and has been nothing but a passenger in every game since. He’s far too slow for the English game, not enough bite about him. He’ll be off at the end of season back to France.

Tzolis is so so poor. Needs to improve sharpish if we are to recoup anything near the 10 million quid we paid for him.

Sargent is a lost cause, simply nowhere near being good enough. I’d be getting rid at the first opportunity. 

And Kabak… where to start? How on earth was he playing for Liverpool last season? One of the worst CB’s I’ve seen play for us for years and years. No common sense, not great positionally, seems like he has a screw loose.

Well done Mr. Webber!

Edited by Hoolahoop14

Where the hell is any of our creativity coming from? Any move that starts gets shutdown immediately by an awful pass or cross. Have not created a single proper chance yet, this team needs a solid kick up the ar$e because this is truly dreadful.

4 minutes ago, Hoolahoop14 said:

Hahaha this is dreadful… wonder what Webber is thinking watching practically every one of his Summer signings struggling against a mid-table L1 side.

"What a god I am, every single one of my signings are weapons, tanks etc. I am the man I am THE MAAAAAN. No one knows better than me, ignore the noise" 

• Haha 1