Capt. Pants

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v Charlton ****

Can’t wait for us to score and the player that scores runs to our fans and gives it “shhh”

like it’s our fault they are crap

Aw ballc-ocks, Spurs have equalised against Morecambe.

Edited by TheGunnShow

Jesus Christ I can’t remember us ever being this bad. Smith and Shakespeare clearly not the answer then, had plenty of time to install some belief, confidence, tactics and a style of playing the f’ing game. 

Genuinely think we’ll see another manager this season. We’re going full on Watford, just without the actual ambition and rich owners. 

3 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

I hope it don't go into to extra time.....I'm thinking of Charlton's floodlight electricity bill.....

It's a good job they don't do endless replays like the good old days, at this rate we'd be playing for years before we saw a goal 😅

Just now, Hoolahoop14 said:

Jesus Christ I can’t remember us ever being this bad. Smith and Shakespeare clearly not the answer then, had plenty of time to install some belief, confidence, tactics and a style of playing the f’ing game. 

Genuinely think we’ll see another manager this season. We’re going full on Watford, just without the actual ambition and rich owners. 

Right on cue!

Also serious question, were we ever this bad under Farke?

Just now, The Real Buh said:

Tbf if this goes to penalties some of our attempts on goal could be pretty hilarious.

"And it's Josh Sargent... firing straight over the Thames!"

• Haha 1

Chris Gunter who’s playing for them was rated pretty highly when he was at Forest. What’s happened to him to be at Charlton now?