Capt. Pants

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v Charlton ****

1 minute ago, Capt. Pants said:

Well what a ****ing shocking half of football.

The worst City side I've seen since the Roeder days.

I think when you factor in the expectations at the start of the season, all the money spent, the fact we’re in a higher division supposedly playing at a higher level, this is the most disappointing NCFC side I’ve ever known.

2 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Worst I've seen since a game at Plymouth when Roeder was here

Every single player we've released or loaned out over previous couple of seasons (Vrancic, Trybull, Leitner, Drmic, Hernandez, Stiepermann, Jerome) would improve this team.

Edited by Tilt
  • Like 5

Doesn't look like it was Farke, does it?

Off to listen to Well, This is Sh-it by Thomas Benjamin Wild. If I weren't so flat-out with a project, I would even get round to writing a pastiche of it.

1 minute ago, Capt. Pants said:

I thought Peter Grant but you might be right.

What style of football is Smith getting us to play? Lump it up because our midfield is so poor?

I know for clubs like us, football is cyclical but I really do fear for us next season with this squad. No fight, no physicality, no flair, no idea probably.

7 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

If anyone has an on-line betting account the match is being legally shown in their Sports sections. ( if you can bear it )

No commentary though.

I'm sure you could provide a decent commentary, albeit rather sweary.

"This is ****."

"What the **** was that?"

"Jesus ****ing Christ."

etc.etc.😀

• Haha 1

Lees-Melou and Sargent have been shocking and offer absolutely nothing at this level (League One). As for the rest, the formation of 4-3-3 does not suit us at all. 

We have no control in the middle of the pitch whatsoever. We have to get rid of the 4-3-3. Not only does it create massive gaps in the centre of our pitch, it also completely isolates Dowell and Tzolis who have also offered nothing. A nice one-two between Kabak and Dimi was the only highlight. Again, two marauding runs by our Kamikaze center-back the only points of enjoyment. 

Shambles. 

• Like 1

Couldn’t bring myself to watch us play. Didn’t want to spoil the remainder of the weekend but I gather from the comments here it’s the normal lacklustre dross we’ve been accustomed to

Laughable that some on here think Sargent and Tzolis will rip up the Championship. They're up against League One opposition and not getting a look in.

• Like 4

30 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

With a comment like that, it truly is the end of days... 😭

OTBC

Surprised the commentators hvent said how much we're missing him. No doubt any non-Norwich fans watching the game will also think that we must be badly missing him

2 minutes ago, Bovril said:

Lees-Melou and Sargent have been shocking and offer absolutely nothing at this level (League One). As for the rest, the formation of 4-3-3 does not suit us at all. 

We have no control in the middle of the pitch whatsoever. We have to get rid of the 4-3-3. Not only does it create massive gaps in the centre of our pitch, it also completely isolates Dowell and Tzolis who have also offered nothing. A nice one-two between Kabak and Dimi was the only highlight. Again, two marauding runs by our Kamikaze center-back the only points of enjoyment. 

Shambles. 

And said kamikaze run almost resulted in Chalton scoring (which they probably deserve)

It was definitely Farke his man management was incredibly poor, tactics worse than poor, substutions no comment

Just now, The Great Mass Debater said:

Surprised the commentators hvent said how much we're missing him. No doubt any non-Norwich fans watching the game will also think that we must be badly missing him

Thank goodness it isn't televised.

The players look absolutely rattled and their heads have gone. Half of them can't even do the basics and the other half are doing the basics badly.

How do we turn this team into one that can compete in the championship?

Edited by HertsCanary93

I think West Ham genuinely have the potential to score double figures past us if we play like this

For anyone on dodgy streams, the game is on Bet365.

Performance is no better in HD though.

Totally devoid of ideas, our middle 3 are playing like it's first time they've met 

38 minutes ago, The Great Mass Debater said:

Surprising attendance for Charlton. Premier League opposition - worst team in the division so good chance of a scalp. Stadium half empty

Or half full?

Club statement

“Norwich City are very disappointed in the fans attitude today at the loss to Charlton Athletic. The players are trying really hard and you should support them to the hilt. It’s come to our attention that some ‘fans’ in the crowd said some swears and the club condemns this fully. The club re-Iterates, this is all your fault and you’ll pay, sit there and not say a f@&£ing word, capiche?”

Cannot see why anyone is moaning - creativity , good ideas , sharp passing , shots on goal, Delia and co clapping and shouting thats be having you and you and you  and so on HEHEHE HOHOHO

We're not this bad. It's fairly obvious we don't want to progress and our only focus is the league.

You still have to wonder though, looking at some of the players on the pitch, that some of the lads we have out on loan could do a better job.