TeemuVanBasten

Anybody else sick of Cantwell's drama...

1 hour ago, Flying Dutchman said:

No, TVB surely didn't start a thread posing a question and requesting people's opinions to then simply argue with everyone who responded showing an opinion that differs from theirs. Surely not.

They'd NEVER do this.

I won't have it.

Yeah because that's what happened isn't it, grade F for reading comprehension.

Stating as a matter of fact that Cantwell has a dying relative is not an "opinion" its a statement of fact, one worth disputing in the absence of any credible sources.

It all originates from a thread Pugin made four months ago, to  inform 13000 pinkun members that Cantwell had a relative on their death bed, it was either a disgraceful breach of privacy or a disgraceful lie, you can choose, either would make him a piece of rotten toilet scum mixed with tramps toenail muck in my opinion (there you go, that one is an opinion). 

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

59 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Stating as a matter of fact that Cantwell has a dying relative is not an "opinion" its a statement of fact, one worth disputing in the absence of any credible sources.

It all originates from a thread Pugin made four months ago, to  inform 13000 pinkun members that Cantwell had a relative on their death bed, it was either a disgraceful breach of privacy or a disgraceful lie, you can choose, either would make him a piece of rotten toilet scum mixed with tramps toenail muck in my opinion (there you go, that one is an opinion). 

TVB thankyou for your reply and stating i never said i knew if it was true or not ! thanks for that i have no idea if the rumour is true or Not on the illness and was just stated a IF that was the case as you kindly pointed out 

i have no ITK info and do not claim to on this subject and only place i have heard it on here as you rightly said

Edited by norfolkngood
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Ulfotto said:

My final point would be he seems to be the first player who is actively trying to engineer a move from Norwich in a long time. 

I remember Dean Ashton wandering around the pitch looking unfit and uninterested despite signing a new contract. The week before the transfer window opens. He puts a bit of effort in. Scores a hatrick. Gets his move. Since then not really noticed anyone do it.

11 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

This is outstanding.

A feeble attempt to conflate me saying 'Look, the family are going through a really hard time so leave the player alone' with TVB saying 

'Look, some people are saying that their are issues with an ill relative, so let's stick the boot in'.

It's almost clever in its deceitfulness. Almost, but not quite.

Edited by Pugin
Spelling

11 hours ago, Pugin said:

This is outstanding.

A feeble attempt to conflate me saying 'Look, the family are going through a really hard time so leave the player alone' with TVB saying 

'Look, some people are saying that their are issues with an ill relative, so let's stick the boot in'.

It's almost clever in its deceitfulness. Almost, but not quite.

You disgust me, you appalling degenerate!