Sign in to follow this  
Alex Harvey-Jones

Jason Jarrett

Please can we give Jarrett a decent run in the team. Every time he gets a couple of games he''s out again when someone else is fit. He''s better than Hughes who seems a certain starter irrespective of performance. Jarrett must be seething with Worthy. Ok he hasn''t set the world on fire as yet but for me he is our one central midfielder (other than Safri) who can pass the ball around and who can burst forward and shoot. Hughes tries and fails, Etuhu can''t be bothered and Robinson hasn''t done much to impress. I think with a prolonged run in the side, some confidence and some backing from the manager, Jarrett could be a useful player and certainly our best bet with the current squad! For me Jason Jarrett is a great example of poor man management by Worthy!

I think that JJ and Robinson both deserve a longer opportunity at some stage. Hughes and Etuhu have both had good runs in the side without making any impact.

there were rumours of a training ground bust-up.. so I think JJs card is marked.... Add to that the fact that if he does have to play he probably won''t do as well if his relationship with the manager is poor.

Anyway we all realise what happens when your card is marked at Norwich City at the moment.... you get to leave on the cheap and are replaced by half the player on twice the money.....

[quote user="LinkNR9"]

"For me Jason Jarrett is a great example of poor man management by Worthy!"

Just Jarrett, Alex?

[/quote] No certainly not just Jarrett. His example typifies it though!!