Sign in to follow this  
RobertRosariosBeefTomatoes

Jack Wilshere

Although his injury record would be attractive to Webber, realistically we have heard of him and he has played in the prem before. Not gonna happen

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

If we do sign Ramsay he may then entice Wilshire, what’s not to like. 

Yeah and then Ronaldo in the summer

• Like 1

Hahaha, these threads get more and more deluded. 100 grand a week, and he's not going to want to go to the Championship. Oh, and his legs are made of glass and he has to travel with a wheelchair at all times.

1 hour ago, NFN FC said:

Although his injury record would be attractive to Webber, realistically we have heard of him and he has played in the prem before. Not gonna happen

Much like Sam byram 

1 hour ago, RobertRosariosBeefTomatoes said:

Would you take a punt on free agent Jack Wilshere? No club, training regularly with Arsenal. Undoubted quality if kept fit. Being realistic in where we are shopping at the moment.

Was my thread, which I bumped the other day, not sufficient then?

12 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Hahaha, these threads get more and more deluded. 100 grand a week, and he's not going to want to go to the Championship. Oh, and his legs are made of glass and he has to travel with a wheelchair at all times.

Jack Wilshere who played in the Championship last season isn't willing to go to the Championship, how sure are you on that?

And Bournemouth paid him £100k a week did they? In the Championship? You sure? Or are you talking rubbish? I think you might be talking rubbish.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Oh, and his legs are made of glass and he has to travel with a wheelchair at all times.

Sometime in the future, Dean Smith recounting memoirs at his retirement evening..

Dean: "So there's Jack, Sam and Christoph.  Legs of glass, unable to walk..... And we only have one wheelchair between them.  Stuck in the middle of Stoke, pissing it down.   Kit man walks up to me and says 'We've got a spare trolley out back'."  etc.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Says the King of the pointless thread

If he is fit, I think a 6 month contract might be a good idea, although I can’t see him and Gilmour in the same side.

I don't think our midfield issues are going to be solved by a lightweight player made out of balsa wood who hasn't played for 6 months.

Well we narrowly missed out on Coutinho, but no matter things are really slipping into place now. Wilshire and Ramsey in midfield, EL Ghastly on the wing and Origi upfront this is shaping up to being one hell of a window!

Hugill and Hernandez to return as well!

4 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Well we narrowly missed out on Coutinho

As much as I narrowly missed the moon when reversing into Aldi last week?! 🙂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, king canary said:

I don't think our midfield issues are going to be solved by a lightweight player made out of balsa wood who hasn't played for 6 months.

He was only floating the idea.

There is a reason why he has moved into coaching the U23's at Arsenal and doing media stuff on Talksport, and not playing professional football.

42 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Into granny's are you?

Into granny's what? 

Some of the posters on here probably spend their week leaning on a farm gate wearing a smock with a straw dangling from their mouths.

Edited by Crafty Canary

47 minutes ago, Mello Yello said:

Yeah too right.....every hole's a goal.....

Don't tell Josh  😉

8 hours ago, NFN FC said:

Yeah and then Ronaldo in the summer

Messi as well, the world of football has always wanted to see these in the same team so why not ? Lol