Sign in to follow this  
Chelm Canary

Lukaku on loan?

Lukaku has said he hasn't enjoyed his time at Chelsea and with him making a statement that he isn't happy  we could make a loan application to secure him in January. 

Tuchel is annoyed and might be willing to contribute some of his wages in order for him to leave. Normann had surgery and Williams isn't helping the club so we could send them both back in order to pay some of Lukaku's salary.

What do we think?

• Haha 2

I really do not know what to say to this. You honestly think we will pay half of his wages? You honestly think that the international striker named Lukaku will come to Norwich? 

NOT A CHANCE

12 minutes ago, Chelm Canary said:

Lukaku has said he hasn't enjoyed his time at Chelsea and with him making a statement that he isn't happy  we could make a loan application to secure him in January. 

Tuchel is annoyed and might be willing to contribute some of his wages in order for him to leave. Normann had surgery and Williams isn't helping the club so we could send them both back in order to pay some of Lukaku's salary.

What do we think?

Please can you give me your dealers number? Because that must be some strong ****. 

Edited by Alex

1 minute ago, Alex said:

Naah I don't want hims halting Josh Sargent's potential.  

Do you reckon Watford will sign him Alex?

7 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Do you reckon Watford will sign him Alex?

No chance he is already in Norwich. I have heard Lukaku is having a pint in the Coachmakers Arms with our other two signings Divock Origi and Aaron Ramsey.

Edited by Alex
  • Haha 1

It’s a great shout, unhappy player that has been sent to the naughty step. Maybe, just maybe we could get a deal like this over the line and add the extra fire power badly needed. 

Edited by Midlands Yellow
  • Like 1

What a team we could have to face West Ham. Ramsey, Lukuku, Courtinho and Neymar plus others mentioned in the last 48 hours. As long as Kenny M remains in the team I for one will be a happy man. 

Edited by Midlands Yellow
  • Haha 2

Is Dennis Wise available? bit lightweight but can definitely put it about a bit in that CDM role. If not then we'll have to go for Kante.

Sounds like they're putting something in the water, what with all these mass hallucinations. 🤪🤣

Appled

This sort of nonsense is usually posted by Lee Marshall who funnily enough seems to have disappeared.