Sign in to follow this  
A Load of Squit

Djokivic

Just now, Herman said:

Lip up fatty.

Whatever you say you vegetarian sausage looking mutant. Have a little cry for me.

🤣🤣🤣 He’s been arrested 🤣🤣🤣

Australia making an absolute mug of themselves for the world to see this is amazing! 🤣🤣🤣

Edited by The Real Buh

I went to Australia a few years back...I wish they had deported me immediately, what a toilet and waste of three weeks. 🤣

Apples

The logical answer to remove all suspicion would be for Novak to have an AB test.

Out of interest what we would he have done if didn't have a positive PCR test mid December ? 

When I lived in NZ, and Australia is no different, I was told many times, If you don't like it, fcuk off where you came from.

I know what the average Okker will be saying.

Hopefully, once Putin has sorted Ukraine, Serbia next on the list for ‘help’ from the Motherland 

‘You wanted to join the EU?’

Nah….ski!

Makes sense that Farage is working for the Russians. I wonder how many are in the fifth column?

Yep. keep this Serbian ace tennis player away from all contests, including Wombledim.

Sigh, how to use sports for your personal gains the Australian way. Do they hope that Pat Cash will be revived from the further ran's?

I hope that there is some support among vaxxers down under, maybe other tennis players even, unless they'd like to be guided by politicians with agendas such as Morrison.

9 minutes ago, nevermind, neoliberalism has had it said:

Yep. keep this Serbian ace tennis player away from all contests, including Wombledim.

Sigh, how to use sports for your personal gains the Australian way. Do they hope that Pat Cash will be revived from the further ran's?

I hope that there is some support among vaxxers down under, maybe other tennis players even, unless they'd like to be guided by politicians with agendas such as Morrison.

I have a cousin who lives here in the UK. She has daughter, a son in law (Australian) and 2 grandchildren living in Australia.

Both my cousin and her husband have been triple vacinated and yet they are unable to get an exemption visa.

So why should some jumped up tennis player be able to go there & play tennis while they can't go the see their family?

On 16/01/2022 at 18:10, Capt. Pants said:

It's been a complete shambles by the Shackle Draggers but the right decision has been made.

He had a legal exemption which was upheld by the courts. The reason given for his expulsion was that it was thought his presence might lead to dissent among the general population. Which is the kind of argument that a totalitarian state might come up with, not what you'd expect from a western democracy. So only the right decision if you think totalitarian rule is OK.

On 16/01/2022 at 12:36, nevermind, neoliberalism has had it said:

I presume your post is sarcastic, it's not always easy to judge the tone from written text alone?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rock The Boat said:

He had a legal exemption which was upheld by the courts. The reason given for his expulsion was that it was thought his presence might lead to dissent among the general population. Which is the kind of argument that a totalitarian state might come up with, not what you'd expect from a western democracy. So only the right decision if you think totalitarian rule is OK.

Or on the other hand you could say its a victory for those that have have the jab.

Just now, keelansgrandad said:

Or on the other hand you could say its a victory for those that have have the jab.

A very expensive victory if it has cost you your freedom. Perhaps we should have asked Adolph for a stonking big pile of gold and let him tear up Poland??

I thought Djokovic had incorrect paperwork and had admitted breaching rules when diagnosed with covid? I don't know if that made any difference?

It will be interesting to see what happens to unvaccinated players when international football starts up in Europe again 

13 hours ago, Rock The Boat said:

I've just been reading about that. It's an odd reason, when they could have just claimed paperwork issues 

I assume this wasn't used as the reason for Voracova and the other one who left 

1 hour ago, How I Wrote Elastic Man said:

I've just been reading about that. It's an odd reason, when they could have just claimed paperwork issues 

I assume this wasn't used as the reason for Voracova and the other one who left 

It wasn't the only reason quoted. But it suited RTB to ignore the other reason. The main reason was that the court ruled it was lawful to argue such a decision.

4 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

It wasn't the only reason quoted. But it suited RTB to ignore the other reason. The main reason was that the court ruled it was lawful to argue such a decision.

According to the Guardian of 17th January, it was the "overarching argument" of the immigration minister. Your 'main reason' is the court saying the minister is allowed to make a decision, and says nothing about the merits of the decision.

Hawke’s overarching argument for cancelling the visa was that Djokovic’s presence in Australia “may pose a health risk to the Australian community” because it “may foster anti-vaccination sentiment”.

20 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

I'm mystified by what sort of victory has been won by the jabbed?

1 hour ago, Rock The Boat said:

According to the Guardian of 17th January, it was the "overarching argument" of the immigration minister. Your 'main reason' is the court saying the minister is allowed to make a decision, and says nothing about the merits of the decision.

Hawke’s overarching argument for cancelling the visa was that Djokovic’s presence in Australia “may pose a health risk to the Australian community” because it “may foster anti-vaccination sentiment”.

I'm mystified by what sort of victory has been won by the jabbed?

What you've done there is misunderstood what 'only' means.

I wonder why it is some people hate people that give factual info ie tell the truth and think liars are the most wonderful people in the world, and even make things up to prove the liar is a wonderful person. 
I wonder if they bring their children up with the same ethics ?

• Like 1