Sign in to follow this  
yellow_belly

Who do we want to keep in this window

Are there any players we need to keep?

At the right price all could be sold on… but I would be sad to see Krul and Pukki go. But both are past their best.

It is a shame that Normann is not our player. When fit he has been our standout player this season. Raschica could come good, but not a massive upgrade on Onel. AO looks like a decent prospect. Not fussed but the others.

Edited by yellow_belly

You misunderstand- our wonderful model requires us to sell the players who we would want to keep to invest in others that might one day be as good. We keep the ones that are average at best 

• Haha 1

Krul is the best keeper we have and Pukki just needs some service to start scoring, saying they are both past their best is a bit harsh. We won't be signing someone like Lloris anytime soon so we have to work within our means.

I wouldn't be sad to see a few players go like Sargent, Maclean, Zimmerman but I can't see Sargent leaving due to the clubs investment in him until at least the summer.

13 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

You misunderstand- our wonderful model requires us to sell the players who we would want to keep to invest in others that might one day be as good. We keep the ones that are average at best 

Ouch, that one cut deep but is so true.

Krul, Pukki.We could probably make some funds off of them but I just don't see it happening. Probably want to keep Hanley around too, much as he does get slack he is improving.

Hopefuly able to convicnce Rashia to sign a new one year contract on big money that extends if we get promotion next season only way I can see him staying. I feel Sargent may be more useful in the Championship, might wish to keep him. I mean he Can't do any worse right?

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

6 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Oh thats a good idea, let's sell like 2 of the 4 Premier League level players we have... that will do us good won't it, t*t.

I was saying that I wouldn’t sell Pukki or Krul and would be sad to see them go. But most of the others I wouldn’t be too sad about. Apologies if you misunderstood my post.

Be harsh with your **** comment.