Sign in to follow this  
Greavsy

Normann robbed in London.

8 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Nobody tell him about the Indonesian coffee made from animal **** that costs between 50 and 100 quid for a cup of it

Made from shoite? Not exactly true Cambridgeo. It has passed through the Civet Cat, true, just as top quality Argan oil has passed through a goat..... both are improved by the process. The Coffee brought home from Indonesia by my son was delicious, bought directly from a Civet Coffee farm. ..... and Argan oil is delicious on Salads, as a dip or dressing. 

1 hour ago, wcorkcanary said:

Made from shoite? Not exactly true Cambridgeo. It has passed through the Civet Cat, true, just as top quality Argan oil has passed through a goat..... both are improved by the process. The Coffee brought home from Indonesia by my son was delicious, bought directly from a Civet Coffee farm. ..... and Argan oil is delicious on Salads, as a dip or dressing. 

I would try it but after 2 days of studying the different coffee machines available online my brain has broken. 

9 hours ago, Sooty57 said:

Seeing the consultant surgeon about his pelvic op maybe?

Well that suggests he hasn't even had the op yet then. I'm surprised he would be driving!

I would guess he's currently living in London with his rather glamorous partner. 

2 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

I've got a mate living out there who farms it,  I don't think it's actually improved by the process but the civet picks the best beans with their sense of smell apparently 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, dylanisabaddog said:

I would try it but after 2 days of studying the different coffee machines available online my brain has broken. 

The stuff my son brought  home  needed no fancy machines, the recommended way to brew it was put it in vessel, pour on v hot water,  leave to stand/ brew, drink, leaving a bit  in the bottom of cup so as not to drink grounds.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Haus said:

I've got a mate living out there who farms it,  I don't think it's actually improved by the process but the civet picks the best beans with their sense of smell apparently 

Apparently, enzymes in the digestive system alter the beans’ chemistry, making them taste less bitter.

I hope your mate treats his civets well as it seems like some of them are kept in tiny, uncomfortable and unsanitary cages and are never let out to exercise.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Danke bitte said:

Money can’t buy taste but it can buy ostentatious cars. Would love to see a player turn up in a Prius: affordable and promoting environmental awareness. 

I like the story of Jerzy Dudek turning up for his medical at liverpool. He turned up in something rather ordinary, I forget what it was, let's call it a Mondeo, and some little scouse **** ran up to him and said 'Is that your car? That's ****!' then ran off again...

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Apparently James Hoffman on YouTube is the person to go to for recommendations. But I don’t (can’t) drink coffee so maybe use a pinch of salt.

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Interesting he's driving a G wagon mind.. Pretty much just a flashy glorified Jeep and for 90 grand

asset.MQ6.12.20201110135813.jpeg

Rolls Royce? Pah! Just a VW Passat with leather seats.

27 minutes ago, The Great Mass Debater said:

I like the story of Jerzy Dudek turning up for his medical at liverpool. He turned up in something rather ordinary, I forget what it was, let's call it a Mondeo, and some little scouse **** ran up to him and said 'Is that your car? That's ****!' then ran off again...

Surprised he didnt nick it! 

8 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

I would guess he's currently living in London with his rather glamorous partner. 

Have you any photos you could post Captain ? 😜

1 hour ago, TIL 1010 said:

Have you any photos you could post Captain ? 😜

Nothing on his insta officer! 

Wonder how long before half the Met turned up after he reported it

Or was he given a crime number as I was to claim on insurance, not even a glorified traffic warden bothered to even attend incident 

On 03/01/2022 at 10:22, Capt. Pants said:

Well that suggests he hasn't even had the op yet then. I'm surprised he would be driving!

Would suggest otherwise. 

31 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Would suggest otherwise. 

Excellent news

Those in the know might like to confirm what that contraption is stuck to his face. It looks as though they are doing a VO2 max test on him, which is really positive step? 

1 hour ago, Capt. Pants said:

Excellent news

Those in the know might like to confirm what that contraption is stuck to his face. It looks as though they are doing a VO2 max test on him, which is really positive step? 

Rumour has it that there was a bit of hanky-panky in the khazi with his OH but it all got a bit out of control and Norm ended up with the bog brush welded to his mush.

Only rumour mind....😜

On 02/01/2022 at 20:11, Greavsy said:

Norwich always get robbed in London .....of three points ,well if truth be known ....they weren't technically robbed.