Sign in to follow this  
0peteddMMyyyy0Falseen-USTrue

If you want to hear a balanced argument about your club.

Don''t bother listening to the Scrimmage on BBC Norfolk Thursdays, Bryan Gunn and a Canary supporter on the Daily Express giving it up big for Worthy.  Must stick with him mantra.  NCISA are reactionary nutters and a whole hour of one sided claptrap.

I agree some people still feel Worthy can do a good job, the cogniscenti know he can''t, but whatever lets balance up the propaganda.  Like to think EDP/EEN would be more balance e.g. read Messrs Balls/Gedge as opposed to Chris Lakey.

If youre pro Worthy give it a try youll feel better for it.  Anti Worthy just get a warm feeling by knowing youre right and time will tell. 

[quote user="pete"]

Don''t bother listening to the Scrimmage on BBC Norfolk Thursdays, Bryan Gunn and a Canary supporter on the Daily Express giving it up big for Worthy.  Must stick with him mantra.  NCISA are reactionary nutters and a whole hour of one sided claptrap.

I agree some people still feel Worthy can do a good job, the cogniscenti know he can''t, but whatever lets balance up the propaganda.  Like to think EDP/EEN would be more balance e.g. read Messrs Balls/Gedge as opposed to Chris Lakey.

If youre pro Worthy give it a try youll feel better for it.  Anti Worthy just get a warm feeling by knowing youre right and time will tell. 

[/quote]

Just remembered something I read. In a Lakey piece, he wrote that Johansen "helped Norwich to positive results against Hull Brighton." Now Brighton is understandable, but HULL! What is this man on?