16 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

They are not separate, they are two incidents of Norwich fans acting in ways that bring the club down. I wasn’t actually referring to Idah, but the racist chants directed in the stadium, to palace players I believe. The messages to Idah are a further example so three incidents of fans acting badly.

I don’t care what whether you think they are fit to be mentioned together, abuse of anyone, on any basis, shouldn’t be considered as ok. Criticising is one thing, verbal abuse is completely another and nobody should have to deal with it. 

So I can’t criticise any players now because I’ll be pseudo put in with mindless racists?

uh, no mate. The racist fan lead from the ground was shopped BY Norwich fans. We don’t tolerate it. If we can’t criticise players we are one step closer to the sorting in silence dream some have. It’s not going to happen. He deserves stick as do all our players at the moment.

2 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Go and play FIFA and clutch your pearls somewhere else. 

Your such a bad loser. Click bait.

10 minutes ago, Mengo said:

And Farke. Tutchel will be told to get him back. This has gone over the top. People who behave like this are animals. Morons. Lowlife. Words fail me. Fans (never)

We are in a **** situation and ghis kind of nonsense has made it 100 times worse..

What will all your Chelsea supporting mates think? *swoon*

fu&k what Chelsea fans think of us.

1 minute ago, The Real Buh said:

So I can’t criticise any players now because I’ll be pseudo put in with mindless racists?

uh, no mate. The racist fan lead from the ground was shopped BY Norwich fans. We don’t tolerate it. If we can’t criticise players we are one step closer to the sorting in silence dream some have. It’s not going to happen. He deserves stick as do all our players at the moment.

Can’t you tell the difference between criticism and verbal abuse? 

27 minutes ago, Monty13 said:

When’s a large group audibly chanted something like that at him? I’ve heard the abuse, the moans and groans it’s all part and parcel. I’ve not heard an en mass chant of that level of abuse at him.

Are you seriously pretending there hasn’t been abuse of Josh Sargent this year? Seriously?

Theres been huge sections of our fans directly LAUGHING at him during games, imagine how that feels?

I don't understand how anyone could call our fans annoying yet at the same time see all the plastic Chelsea "fans" in their vulgar kit sitting in that stadium supporting that vile club and not want to vomit up their intestines. 

I hate all the plastic trendy London clubs, plus everyone I've ever known who now supports Chelsea used to support a different club when they were younger. Can't stand them. 

What will all your Chelsea supporting mates think? *swoon*

fu&k what Chelsea fans think of us.

Deary Deary me your priceless. Maybe very similar to the typical school bully. Grow up.

2 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Can’t you tell the difference between criticism and verbal abuse? 

I tell you what I do understand. 14 goals against us without reply. 8 hours since a goal.

do we just sit in the stands and do nothing?

Any other club would be on the pitch after these guys

1 minute ago, Mengo said:

Deary Deary me your priceless. Maybe very similar to the typical school bully. Grow up.

Regards to your plastic mates

3 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Regards to your plastic mates

And yours if you have any.

9 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Go and play FIFA and clutch your pearls somewhere else. 

I just hope the Henry Winters and Mick Dennis's of this world point out to her the abuse "chelsea fans" gave Saul!!!!

Just now, mannings bandy legs said:

I just hope the Henry Winters and Mick Dennis's of this world point out to her the abuse "chelsea fans" gave Saul!!!!

No chance. Big clubs are allowed to do what they like on and off the pitch. 

we must remain quiet and dignified as we are brutalised week in week out by billionaire playthings.

4 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

I tell you what I do understand. 14 goals against us without reply. 8 hours since a goal.

do we just sit in the stands and do nothing?

Any other club would be on the pitch after these guys

Obviously he doesn't understand the difference.  I blame the parents.

2 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Are you seriously pretending there hasn’t been abuse of Josh Sargent this year? Seriously?

Theres been huge sections of our fans directly LAUGHING at him during games, imagine how that feels?

No I’m clearly not, apparently you don’t even read what you’re quoting as if you did your question makes no sense.

I don’t think there is any point in me keep asking the same question for a third time of when Josh has a received large scale chant of similar abuse directed at him, as you’re just deflecting with things I’ve already agreed happened.

Just now, Mengo said:

Obviously he doesn't understand the difference.  I blame the parents.

I blame your fat Chelsea supporting mates in their shirts that barely fit for your Chelsea sympathiser attitude.

I just hope you can sleep worrying about a player who isn’t ours.

I blame your fat Chelsea supporting mates in their shirts that barely fit for your Chelsea sympathiser attitude.

I just hope you can sleep worrying about a player who isn’t ours.

Can’t you tell the difference between criticism and verbal abuse

1 minute ago, Monty13 said:

No I’m clearly not, apparently you don’t even read what you’re quoting as if you did your question makes no sense.

I don’t think there is any point in me keep asking the same question for a third time of when Josh has a received large scale chant of similar abuse directed at him, as you’re just deflecting with things I’ve already agreed happened.

At the palace game the Norwich fans weee chanting “if Sargent scores we’re on the pitch”

The a wise for him (Ronald McDonald, ginger etc) has been ongoing for weeks and weeks. The fact you’ve denied it is embarrassing. Means you are at matches and not perceptive or parked in front of the TV like your average Chelsea fan which maybe explains the sympathy.

Just now, Mengo said:

You’ve never joined in with a football chant ever then, yeah? 

stick to FIFA mate…

Just now, The Real Buh said:

You’ve never joined in with a football chant ever then, yeah? 

stick to FIFA mate…

Your scraping the barrel now I think 🤫

Why don't you vent your frustration towards the people who put this team together for a go at the big league.  

1 hour ago, Normann for Norfolk said:

So here’s the reality......he’s a young lad who doesn’t deserve the ignorant vitriol he’s attracted. Ok he hasn’t set the world alight but he’s been no worse than the rest of the dross out there on the pitch - occasionally better. And he was never the player we needed - but thats not his fault. The abuse from the stands is unforgiveable - how would you feel if that was your 20 old son out there? The real killer point that MsRudd makes though is that the club has failed to learn anything from our last sojourn in the Premier League - this time (quite unbelievably) we’ve ended up being worse - a ‘diluted’ version of the last abject attempt. For the first time in 45+ years of support I’m thoroughly embarrassed to be a Norwich fan.

For god’s sake. Get a grip.

Agree it was OTT.  But first time you’ve been “embarrassed” in 45 years? Seriously? Where have you been? We have more to worry about than being offended on behalf of others.  Woke nonsense. 

Just now, Mengo said:

Your scraping the barrel now I think 🤫

Why don't you vent your frustration towards the people who put this team together for a go at the big league.  

Oh don’t worry, there’s plenty for them as well. They’ve not got away from critique at all.

1 minute ago, Kingston Yellow said:

For god’s sake. Get a grip.

Agree it was OTT.  But first time you’ve been “embarrassed” in 45 years? Seriously? Where have you been? We have more to worry about than being offended on behalf of others.  Woke nonsense. 

1-7 vs Colchester

”I hope one day we don’t hurt a Chelsea loanees home fans feelings”

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mengo said:

Criticism will be about what you have done, or the consequences of what someone has done v verbal abuse which is about the persons attributes.

Oh don’t worry, there’s plenty for them as well. They’ve not got away from critique at all.

That's good  TRB. Look forward to your deliberations.  In the meantime I'm pissed off liverpool blew it. 😤 

I don’t understand what Norwich are annoying to folk other than Norwich fans of course.

Elements of that article (about our preparations, limitations and model) are spot on but the slating of our fans for the act of a small minority is not. 

I recall Farke getting slated by the much of the media for not playing Gilmour.  Now, when he is picked, he is ineffectual.  Maybe Farke was protecting Gilmour by not playing him, that would certainly appear to be the case now.

The media made him the saviour, and then when he is a massive disappointment, are surprised when fans show their frustration.  

1 minute ago, FCC said:

I recall Farke getting slated by the much of the media for not playing Gilmour.  Now, when he is picked, he is ineffectual.  Maybe Farke was protecting Gilmour by not playing him, that would certainly appear to be the case now.

The media made him the saviour, and then when he is a massive disappointment, are surprised when fans show their frustration.  

Did Farke ever want him? Or was his inclusion a PR “can we get any more Twitter followers” kind of transfer. I’d be interested to know

The irritating thing is that he would actually be really good for us IF we had sorted out the CDM. We didn’t - bar a couple of games with Normann

With protection he could spray passes all day and would look good. But we have to ask him to play the CDM and he is so lightweight it is silly - a boy against men.