So here’s the reality......he’s a young lad who doesn’t deserve the ignorant vitriol he’s attracted. Ok he hasn’t set the world alight but he’s been no worse than the rest of the dross out there on the pitch - occasionally better. And he was never the player we needed - but thats not his fault. The abuse from the stands is unforgiveable - how would you feel if that was your 20 old son out there? The real killer point that MsRudd makes though is that the club has failed to learn anything from our last sojourn in the Premier League - this time (quite unbelievably) we’ve ended up being worse - a ‘diluted’ version of the last abject attempt. For the first time in 45+ years of support I’m thoroughly embarrassed to be a Norwich fan.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Normann for Norfolk said:

So here’s the reality......he’s a young lad who doesn’t deserve the ignorant vitriol he’s attracted. Ok he hasn’t set the world alight but he’s been no worse than the rest of the dross out there on the pitch - occasionally better. And he was never the player we needed - but thats not his fault. The abuse from the stands is unforgiveable - how would you feel if that was your 20 old son out there? The real killer point that MsRudd makes though is that the club has failed to learn anything from our last sojourn in the Premier League - this time (quite unbelievably) we’ve ended up being worse - a ‘diluted’ version of the last abject attempt. For the first time in 45+ years of support I’m thoroughly embarrassed to be a Norwich fan.

It’s a 5 second clip. He’s crap but he’s in good company and they’ve all had stick. Where’s the defence of Josh Sargent? 

it’s because he’s precious Chelsea.

1 minute ago, The Real Buh said:

It’s a 5 second clip. He’s crap but he’s in good company and they’ve all had stick. Where’s the defence of Josh Sargent? 

I did not agree with the chanting at Palace, I do think he has effected the way we have played and approached this season.  

I totally agree about Josh, he is our player, and has no ego at all.  He gets compared to Ronald McDonald (which must hurt as he did not choose his hair colour).

1 minute ago, Normann for Norfolk said:

Don’t get me started on Sargent - catastrophic waste of our precious funds.

I can’t believe you would abuse him like that. I’m going to go write an article.

5 minutes ago, Normann for Norfolk said:

Don’t get me started on Sargent - catastrophic waste of our precious funds.

Surely you see that your comment is the same as other peoples comments about Billy?

You will know across those 45 years we have always had scapegoats around the club, and all clubs do. 
Where this one is different is that it has attracted publicity, and that is only because he is a Chelsea player with a huge reputation, the question is whether or not he is helping and we are more or less likely to be relegated with him or without him?

Edited by Newtopia

8 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Have a large group chanted at Josh to f*ck off back to Werder Bremen?

Great game Chelsea versus Liverpool right now. So fast paced.

The idea that Billy Gilmour could do anything in this game is absolutely hilarious 😂 

Just now, Monty13 said:

He’s been getting dogs abuse all season from all over and it’s accepted. 1 5 second clip of Us saying anything about precious Billy and suddenly the world is coming to an end.

Its double standards

The idea that Billy Gilmour could do anything in this game is absolutely hilarious 😂 

Oh don't be so 'annoying' 

Just now, The Real Buh said:

He’s been getting dogs abuse all season from all over and it’s accepted. 1 5 second clip of Us saying anything about precious Billy and suddenly the world is coming to an end.

Its double standards

It’s not, it’s simply what was caught and shared. Abusing Sargent wouldn’t be any better.

You love this because you clearly don’t like Gilmour however between this and the racist chanting, the fans are looking like a bunch of arseholes and it’s be nicer if we weren’t getting that reputation. It would be much better if we weren’t currently deserving it too.

• Like 1

Just now, Monty13 said:

I did hear that shouted (minus the Werder Bremen part) in the crowd, I want to say it was the Brighton game, but I think it was after that.

4 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Imagine Billy the kid Vs Fabinho though 🤣

1 minute ago, Jambomo said:

It’s not, it’s simply what was caught and shared. Abusing Sargent wouldn’t be any better.

You love this because you clearly don’t like Gilmour however between this and the racist chanting, the fans are looking like a bunch of arseholes and it’s be nicer if we weren’t getting that reputation. It would be much better if we weren’t currently deserving it too.

The fact you’d equate what happened with Gilmour with what happened with Adam Idah is so wrong. I hope that “fan” gets the book thrown at him. 

Edited by The Real Buh

1 minute ago, McWrighty said:

Chelsea fans: “f”&£k off back to Norwich”

2 minutes ago, McWrighty said:

MoM as well 😌 can't be true.

Its double standards

When’s he been chanted at by a group of supporters to that level of abuse?

I’ve no doubt if he had been it wouldn’t make this same column. I don’t think anyone is denying the unwarranted media love in for Billy.

For me there’s two points though, I think the abuse directed at Gilmour on Saturday crossed a line. It’s damaging to the player, team and perception of this club and the support for our players.

All the frustration with Gilmour seems to come from that media love in for him yet the abuse is directed at him, I think it’s uncalled for personally especially considering his crime is not being good enough to make us look less **** than we obviously are. There’s a reason we are in this mess and it’s not down to Gilmour so I don’t get why he’s taking the brunt of that frustration personally.

4 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

The fact you’d equate what happened with Gilmour with what happened with Adam Idah is so wrong. I hope that “fan” gets the book thrown at him. 

I am not equating them as being the same at all. What I said equals both things together, not saying they are the same. 

Edited by Jambomo

1 minute ago, Monty13 said:

I’ve no doubt if he had been it wouldn’t make this same column. I don’t think anyone is denying the unwarranted media love in for Billy.

For me there’s two points though, I think the abuse directed at Gilmour on Saturday crossed a line. It’s damaging to the player, team and perception of this club and the support for our players.

All the frustration with Gilmour seems to come from that media love in for him yet the abuse is directed at him, I think it’s uncalled for personally especially considering his crime is not being good enough to make us look less **** than we obviously are. There’s a reason we are in this mess and it’s not down to Gilmour so I don’t get why he’s taking the brunt of that frustration personally.

You haven’t been to many games this year have you mate

abuse of Josh Sargent, bad abuse, is ROUTINE.

Just now, Jambomo said:

I am not equate them as being the same at all. What I said equals both things together, not saying they are the same. 

It’s totally separate it’s not even fit for the same paragraph.

When’s a large group audibly chanted something like that at him? I’ve heard the abuse, the moans and groans it’s all part and parcel. I’ve not heard an en mass chant of that level of abuse at him.

3 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

The fact you’d equate what happened with Gilmour with what happened with Adam Idah is wrong. I hope that “fan” gets the bol thrown at him. 

What a meltdown your on. All of your own doing

STILL looking for the video of Barry ferguson crying. 

Get a life and understand the basics of life. Read the article

She got it wrong ,( I think,) when she talks about Norwich fans. They are not norwich fans they are scum utter scum. Or maybe you think different. The article goes beyond just that video. His family got massive online abuse as well. But if this is good for your mentality then what can be said.

The actions of ghe faure of the team were defined in the summer . Vent your Sh$te elsewhere. 

It’s totally separate it’s not even fit for the same paragraph.

They are not separate, they are two incidents of Norwich fans acting in ways that bring the club down. I wasn’t actually referring to Idah, but the racist chants directed in the stadium, to palace players I believe. The messages to Idah are a further example so three incidents of fans acting badly.

I don’t care what whether you think they are fit to be mentioned together, abuse of anyone, on any basis, shouldn’t be considered as ok. Criticising is one thing, verbal abuse is completely another and nobody should have to deal with it. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Monty13 said:

Because we're all f#cked off with our situation,how bad we are.Its not his fault.Its Webber's. To think this young boy could help us in the position we were obviously going to find ourselves in,is down to Webber,the scouts AND Tuchel. Having said that I really dont believe he will hit the heights that Chelsea fans and the vast majority of the media thinks.Again,not his fault.

2 minutes ago, mannings bandy legs said:

Because we're all f#cked off with our situation,how bad we are.Its not his fault.Its Webber's. To think this young boy could help us in the position we were obviously going to find ourselves in,is down to Webber,the scouts AND Tuchel. Having said that I really dont believe he will hit the heights that Chelsea fans and the vast majority of the media thinks.Again,not his fault.

I agree. 👍

3 minutes ago, mannings bandy legs said:

And Farke. Tutchel will be told to get him back. This has gone over the top. People who behave like this are animals. Morons. Lowlife. Words fail me. Fans (never)

We are in a **** situation and ghis kind of nonsense has made it 100 times worse..

17 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

I agree, the Gilmour chants at CP took me by surprise.

18 minutes ago, Mengo said:

What a meltdown your on. All of your own doing

STILL looking for the video of Barry ferguson crying. 

Get a life and understand the basics of life. Read the article

She got it wrong ,( I think,) when she talks about Norwich fans. They are not norwich fans they are scum utter scum. Or maybe you think different. The article goes beyond just that video. His family got massive online abuse as well. But if this is good for your mentality then what can be said.

The actions of ghe faure of the team were defined in the summer . Vent your Sh$te elsewhere. 

Go and play FIFA and clutch your pearls somewhere else.