Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

The Come On Derby thread!

To fellow posters: Trust me on this, leave your goodwill messages for Derby County FC here:

Humilate us at home this weekend please. You can destroy us by passing the ball (we can''t) and by useing pace out wide.

Don''t concern yourself with our useless manager, all he can do is shout at the crowd or say we don''t matter.

Come on Derby, play us off the pitch, we''re hexed anyway!. [li]

good call wiz. we dont need much hoping and wishing to get beaten by derby though. they have a secret weapon. its something called tactics. something that apparently became extinct in Norfolk.

[quote user="scott huckerby"]

Is this a joke...!!

I no that Darren comes on to this message board and reads alot of what people say.

What do you think this kind of message does for players..

[/quote]

Probably  makes them fall about laughing !   [6]

Is this a joke...!!

I no that Darren comes on to this message board and reads alot of what people say.

[/quote]

Well if you are reading this Hucks "Well played Saturday!!" I realise there are some hard work merchants on this board whom slag you off (unyet they see the positives in your mate hughsy!!!), when the rest of us realise that in a decent balanced team you would be firing us up to the premiership with ease....

Quality bloke, quality footballer... proud to have you playing at our club mate!!

BUT WORK HARDER!!  HARDER!! YOU JUST ARENT WORKING HARD ENOUGH DARREN!!  - just doing a NW impression..... [;)][<:o)]

Is this a joke...!!

[/quote]

Like Worthy, I don''t care what the players think Scott, they''re paid thousands to take it, anyway, my message signature until just recently was very pro Hucks!.

We have to help Derby win, I believe we''re that close to getting rid of NW, despite what the ''forked tongue'' board says, and if that upsets the players, tough.

If I had my way, Hughes would be booed everytime he kicked the ball as well!.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="scott huckerby"]

Is this a joke...!!

[/quote]

Like Worthy, I don''t care what the players think Scott, they''re paid thousands to take it, anyway, my message signature until just recently was very pro Hucks!.

We have to help Derby win, I believe we''re that close to getting rid of NW, despite what the ''forked tongue'' board says, and if that upsets the players, tough.

If I had my way, Hughes would be booed everytime he kicked the ball as well!.

[/quote]

I don''t believe we are anywhere near getting rid of worthy, Wizard. If Worthy goes, he''ll go in the summer where the board can look for a decent replacement and not be too rushed into appointing a manager! I don''t agree with your Derby threat but i can understand your frustation at the club, oh and if Hucks does look on this site. I think he''s a quality player!

This is such twisted logic - if we lose matches, we''ll inevitably lose a struggling manager.

If we WIN matches - we won''t have a struggling manager - we''ll have a legend like we did a year ago.

You are not a supporter - you are dumb - go away.

dont worry Scott.. Wiz has been doing this all season.. trying reverse Psychology as it were to get us to win...

Do u still play for Grantham??? hows life at the Kestevan.... went past there on the way home from Derby earlier this season.. my mate knows a short cut through grantham to make the journey quicker as his gran lives there...

that main stand is peculiar to say the least!!!!!

jas :)

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"]Derby dont need our support...they''ll beat us fair and square with accurate passing, flair and tactics.[/quote]

Shows what an absolute prat you are really, doesn''t it?

If Huckerby does come on to this board and reads it, I should think he thinks the same as everyone else does about the Wizard/Pirate or whatever he thinks he is. I''ll leave that to your imagination.

Quite a few posters actually like me Mac, strange, but they do, who knows one of them might be Hucks himself!.

Whatever the players, you, or the insulting Dicky, Squit and co think of me, I care not.

Come on Palace!.[^]