Sign in to follow this  
mastoola

Dimitri Cavaré

11 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Kind of a shame given how Mumba always looks like a great player

I will put it on the line.   Mumba will be a world class player.   Just needs the space to play.

3 minutes ago, mastoola said:

I will put it on the line.   Mumba will be a world class player.   Just needs the space to play.

Sunderland fans always said he was one of the best players they have seen at thier club in years, and anytime he's played for us he's look a class above the rest. No clue why Byram has been playing ahead of him

29 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Sunderland fans always said he was one of the best players they have seen at thier club in years, and anytime he's played for us he's look a class above the rest. No clue why Byram has been playing ahead of him

Because Byram is better?

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Yellow Wal said:

Because Byram is better?

Would put money on the fact Byram is selected on his experience alone, like we played Gibson or Hanley instead of Omobamidele after the Brentford win against Soton!   No evidence that Byram should be ahead  of Mamba otherwise.   Watching Mumba recently in The U23s, he looked a class above the rest.

Edited by ged in the onion bag

Why are we wasting our time looking at right backs when we have Byram and Mumba (and Williams if necessary) even if Aarons leaves?

We need a DM. And a back-up for Pukki. 

7 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

No he hasn’t. 

8 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

I like the look of him, I am confused why he has not been given more game time or a meaningful loan.  Time seems to be slipping away with him 

34 minutes ago, Newtopia said:

I like the look of him, I am confused why he has not been given more game time or a meaningful loan.  Time seems to be slipping away with him 

Mumba is a reactive player who needs to learn an awareness of the game around him. He has much individual skill but needs to incorporate this into the team's structure.

Byram is a very good player, one of our best if he can keep his fitness, who I expect to feature a lot for the rest of the season.