Sign in to follow this  
Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB

Leicester v Norwich is OFF

4 minutes ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

I had a quick scroll but could not see a thread, unless the Cambridge thread was actually about the game being off rather than our squad being depleted. Nothing on the NCFC page when I looked 😀............

The 2 threads lower down this page headed Leicester game is off might be a clue.

18 minutes ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

I had a quick scroll but could not see a thread, unless the Cambridge thread was actually about the game being off rather than our squad being depleted. Nothing on the NCFC page when I looked 😀............

The first post in CCs thread is a tweet from John Percy saying match is off...... 

Presume you didn't open that one either? 

15 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Now this is my kind of attitude, I love it keep it up and you'll be a pro thread maker like me soon

Cheers CC, I also need to sign up to Twitter, spend lots more time on this board/internet, and actually connect my smartphone to the internet,  I am knocking on a bit but I am happy to be your apprentice!!.........

Edited by Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Now this is my kind of attitude, I love it keep it up and you'll be a pro thread maker like me soon

We had a thread maker but we just ended up throwing out half the threads. Nobody was using them. Gave it to charity, a chap from Ipswich bought it on Ebay.

9 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

The first post in CCs thread is a tweet from John Percy saying match is off...... 

Presume you didn't open that one either? 

You presume correctly, just a quick scroll of the threads, got as far as the Delia cookbook one. I have learnt many lessons today 1) Spend more time on the internet, 2) Sign Up to Twitter 3) Start using my smart phone as a smart phone rather than a phone 4) Research properly before posting and 5) Do not expect the NCFC site to have a big banner saying the game is off but instead look for a small link to "More News" amongst the information telling fans how to be Covid safe when travelling to Leicester. I have stood myself in the naughty corner and given myself a damn good telling off!!............

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

You presume correctly, just a quick scroll of the threads, got as far as the Delia cookbook one. I have learnt many lessons today 1) Spend more time on the internet, 2) Sign Up to Twitter 3) Start using my smart phone as a smart phone rather than a phone 4) Research properly before posting and 5) Do not expect the NCFC site to have a big banner saying the game is off but instead look for a small link to "More News" amongst the information telling fans how to be Covid safe when travelling to Leicester. I have stood myself in the naughty corner and given myself a damn good telling off!!............

Good man, you should have enough time to redeem yourself to be back on the good list for next Christmas! 

Have a good new year! 😊 

• Like 1

For those of you that live in Norfolk I would also like to inform you that it has stopped raining.........FJSOB always first with the news.........and the weather.  Hope you all have a healthy, happy 2022 (which starts tomorrow in case you were not aware)..........

• Haha 3