Sign in to follow this  
The Great Drinkell

Sorry this is quite a positive post

Am I the only one who thought tha Greeno was back to his best on Tuesday night, not only did he pull off a very good save in the first half to keep the score at 1-0 but his distribution lead to 2 of the 3 goals. He was also commanding in the air.

I for one am delighted to see him coming back to his  best just in time for Germany.

Welcome back Greeno.

We don''t need no positive posts, Greeno looking for a move only likely if he stops sulking and starts to play well.  Today will answer the question.

No Germany 2006 or another season struggling with City unless he pulls finger out.  Greeno will never be sold for a £2m fee, he''s just not worth it.

[quote user="pete"]

We don''t need no positive posts, Greeno looking for a move only likely if he stops sulking and starts to play well.  Today will answer the question.

No Germany 2006 or another season struggling with City unless he pulls finger out.  Greeno will never be sold for a £2m fee, he''s just not worth it.

[/quote]

Speak for yourself mate.  I''m totally up for keeping the posts positive, it all gets a bit depressing otherwise!  Greeno IS looking to be turning the corner which is very reassuring to see, but I''d rather it if he didn''t make the England squad - I think too much time spent around David James is never a good thing!

yeah! how dare you be positive? i''m appalled.

some people need to lighten up. destructive negativity has never got anyone anywhere.

Another reason for his improved form could be that now he knows no Premiership side is interested in him he''s decided to knuckle down and prove himself here. Also he has no distractions at the moment with any transfer talk.  You do make a good point about Germany though.

[quote user="pete"]Chumpski irony lost on you then is it?  Looking forward to your pointed response.[/quote]The meaning of the word irony is evidently lost on you, despite you trying to use it to put someone down.Now that is ironic.

Greeno looked back to his best yesterday too against Derby. To be honest I don''t care if he is playing for a transfer - provided he puts in top drawer performances it can only be good for Norwich and we would get a significant transfer fee if he leaves anyway.