Hoolahoop14

Couldn’t feel any worse about the club

21 minutes ago, hertfordyellow said:

I disagree. The foundations for repeated chances at promotion are now there. We will constantly be producing talent that will bolster the squad value. To say Webber has failed abysmally is petty and devoid of logic.

I must get a pair of those spectacles!

8 hours ago, hertfordyellow said:

The poor decisions to sort out the finances, revolutionise the academy / sports facilities and gain promotion to the Premiership twice in three attempts? I’m sure there are plenty of clubs who would like them to make such poor decisions for them instead of us.

But what's the point if all we have to show for it is a team that lacks heart, has no identity, can't compete, can't defend and can't score goals? At the current performance level I can't see us winning another game. It's miserable to watch and it's embarrassing that once again we've made such a poor show of being in the premier league.

2 minutes ago, Peanuts said:

But what's the point if all we have to show for it is a team that lacks heart, has no identity, can't compete, can't defend and can't score goals? At the current performance level I can't see us winning another game. It's miserable to watch and it's embarrassing that once again we've made such a poor show of being in the premier league.

What’s the point of winning promotion? Money for one, parachute payments, the chance to do well. This season has wilted away but in a parallel universe, we have less injuries, we beat Brighton, Wolves and Leicester and it’s a very different season. We’ve not been good enough but the margins at times have been tight. Ask Forest fans if they would swap with us.

44 minutes ago, deltic31 said:

I must get a pair of those spectacles!

Get a sense of perspective first, it will help with your ability to deal with setbacks like an adult.