Sign in to follow this  
The Real Buh

It’s actually time to start boycotting games

They won’t care if we start “kicking off” or “demonstrating” just don’t turn up to the games. I honestly think it’s time.

wake me up when the team gives a s41t and you’ve sent Billy Gilmour back to the toxic smoke.

Just now, The Real Buh said:

They won’t care if we start “kicking off” or “demonstrating” just don’t turn up to the games. I honestly think it’s time.

wake me up when the team gives a s41t and you’ve sent Billy Gilmour back to the toxic smoke.

I was hoping that Boris would make us play behind closed doors so we didn't have to watch this dross!

2 minutes ago, raunds canary said:

I will have your ticket then mate 

That would defeat the point though. 

• Like 2

I've been once out of the last three home games. It's too miserable to waste my energy on. I always felt I could get behind Farke, even if I disagreed with his choices. I simply can't relate to Dean Smith at all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Petriix said:

I've been once out of the last three home games. It's too miserable to waste my energy on. I always felt I could get behind Farke, even if I disagreed with his choices. I simply can't relate to Dean Smith at all.

That’s a strange comment - why?  Surely he’s more relatable if anything?

18 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Next season’s ST brochure will soon be released, will be full of the usual bullsiht

2 minutes ago, Petriix said:

There is a Smith I really can't get behind and its not Dean

Just now, Branston Pickle said:

That’s a strange comment - why?  Surely he’s more relatable if anything?

Not to me. Farke had passion and a philosophy. Smith seems totally clueless and detached, a bit like a supply teacher who doesn't really know the subject they're supposed to be teaching.

10 minutes ago, Kenny Foggo said:

The owners spend none of their money on the team so neither will I... its actually spoils my day so not bothering.

There really is some sh1te being spouted on this forum tonight.

• Like 2

Go to the football, go and enjoy the beautiful city of Norwich and don’t go to the game

Dont let the football ruin a good day at the football

I think the team has been boycotting matches for most of the season.  Perhaps we need to re-think the new badge though - just go with a white flag. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Jimmy Raggatip said:

Gilmour was the best player today I thought. I know that's not saying much

Hmmm joined September this year, thinks Gilmour is our best player...... Obvious Chelsea fan is obvious 😂😂

36 minutes ago, Kenny Foggo said:

The owners spend none of their money on the team so neither will I... its actually spoils my day so not bothering.

Weird as I thought we spent £50m in the Summer. It does prove that even if you have money you need to spend it wisely, not on dross like Sargent or alleged ‘potential’ like Tzolis

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Raggatip said:

2nd best after Byram for me but good point well missed by many!

36 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Love Norwich, hate this Team

To be fair even with a half fit squad there is no way you would play today’s team unless there was nobody left. 2 reserve keepers on the bench ( plus one on the pitch) suggest that is the case.

Edited by Commonsense
Spelling
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Hmmm joined September this year, thinks Gilmour is our best player...... Obvious Chelsea fan is obvious 😂😂

not at all

he put himself about more than usual and was actually winning tackles and trying to play the ball forward. But it is pretty damning that his best game has come in a 3-0 loss

1 hour ago, Commonsense said:

To be fair even with a half fit squad there is no way you would play today’s team unless there was nobody left. 2 reserve keepers on the bench ( plus one on the pitch) suggest that is the case.

My decision isn’t based on just todays team.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Raggatip said:

not at all

he put himself about more than usual and was actually winning tackles and trying to play the ball forward. But it is pretty damning that his best game has come in a 3-0 loss

Also, only decent in the second half IMO after Palace decided to sit off and start thinking about their next (actual) competitive match.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Raggatip said:

You clearly have a very limited understanding of what a central midfielder is supposed to do. The crucial period was the first half in which we conceded 3 goals. If Gilmour did his job properly then we wouldn't be half as easy to slice through. He doesn't consistently track his man and he doesn't cover the passing angles so team can just pass through us. Once he gets the wrong side he literally never recovers. 

With those flaws, it simply doesn't matter if he has a few bright spells and picks some decent passes in the second half. The game was already lost. He's a liability and shouldn't be anywhere near our first 11.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, FCC said:

I think the team has been boycotting matches for most of the season.  Perhaps we need to re-think the new badge though - just go with a white flag. 

Mr Right finds the white flag comment amusing.

2 minutes ago, Mr right said:

Mr Right finds the white flag comment amusing.

I find the fact that Mr Right refers to theirselves in the third person amusing. You’re like the Pink Un Craig David. What do you do for 7 days?!

1 minute ago, Danke bitte said:

I find the fact that Mr Right refers to theirselves in the third person amusing. You’re like the Pink Un Craig David. What do you do for 7 days?!

I hate kenny McLean on Monday, I revoked sargents visa on Tuesday, I called the fraud division on PLM on wedensday, reported cantwell tik toks on a Thursday and Friday and Saturday 

then Mr right chilled on Sunday.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

TheGunnShow thinks all posts made when referring to themselves in the third person are made by supercilious Wayne Kerrs. 😉 

15 minutes ago, Mr right said:

I hate kenny McLean on Monday, I revoked sargents visa on Tuesday, I called the fraud division on PLM on wedensday, reported cantwell tik toks on a Thursday and Friday and Saturday 

then Mr right chilled on Sunday.

😂😂