Rhino1

Taxi for Gilmour

10 minutes ago, Mr Tea said:

Come on guys, knock it all off with the insults.

I would like to report teemuvanbasten for his xenophobic anti Scottish posts. This is a forum for everyone and shouldn’t be exclusive. 

Just now, Getagrip said:

Anyone wanna answer this ?

Anyone ? I'll answer for you it was Billy Gilmour ,, yet he's the scapegoat that tells you everything.

1 minute ago, Getagrip said:

Anyone wanna answer this ?

100% of f@£&k all is f@£&k all

do you think he’s the only player we’ve had enough of at this club? It’s every week they play poorly and he’s been exceptionally poor for many games. That’s why he was dropped originally and the tears from that brought him back and, guess what, he’s still crap.

Im happy for him to return to Chelsea so he can go on loan to league one where he’ll find his level.

When, oh when, are people going to realise this has not worked, accept it and move on. 

It's time to end it now and draw a line under it.

Cannot people also realise and understand that Billy Gilmour did not come here for our benefit. He came to gain experience of Premiership football and for Chelsea to see if he could handle it. He came here for his benefit and he came here for Chelsea's benefit. Not ours.

When are club's going to realise they are being used by the biggest, richest, most selfish clubs and that the Premiership condones it.

Billy Gilmour is just part of Chelsea's farm, nothing more.

• Like 3

Ok football knowledge question answer me this ? Who ran more this means worked harder than the rest , who won more tackles this means got ball back for your team , who had most successful passes on the park ,this means keeping ball for your team. ?  Oh it's player getting the blame for every **** not doing enough your sad and he deserves better.

27 minutes ago, Getagrip said:

So you think it's ok to shout abuse at a boy who is trying in that team o ****, again I ask who passed more ran more and won most tackles for you ? And that's the guy you wanna make the scapegoat you are sad a fk and deserve to go down and never return and if he ends up doing what he is capable of doing for a better team I hope you get him in a cup game or something and he tears you apart. You do know it's gonna happen 

I agree the flak he's getting is out of order,although he's not the only one. Fact is,he is to weak for a team in our position,whether you agree or not.He needs protection aroun_d him and to play further forward,but he won't get that here.,but he will never tear a team apart as you say.Unless its the Faroe islands.

6 minutes ago, Getagrip said:

Anyone ? I'll answer for you it was Billy Gilmour ,, yet he's the scapegoat that tells you everything.

I answered you two posts above 

9 minutes ago, Getagrip said:

So you think it's ok to shout abuse at a boy who is trying in that team o ****, again I ask who passed more ran more and won most tackles for you ? And that's the guy you wanna make the scapegoat you are sad a fk and deserve to go down and never return and if he ends up doing what he is capable of doing for a better team I hope you get him in a cup game or something and he tears you apart. You do know it's gonna happen 

For crying out loud mate. Give it up.

You do realise you a simply arguing with a couple of wind up merchants and a few of their alter egos? They are simply taking the michael and will continue to do so until you stop.

These are the facts, I suggest you and that other fool digest them:

• This forum has thousands of members and countless posts, you are simply arguing with a couple of our usual suspects.
  • There are other NCFC forums, with less WUMs to choose from
  • We have a proud history of celebrating Scottish players here and our currant captain is very well respected. 
  • A very few people chanted at yet another hapless display and yet you feel the whole county of a near million people joined in. Other than yesterdays unfortunate chant he has been well supported here by fans (not that you would know this yourself) 
  • We have been terrible all season and unfortunately, despite it not being his fault, BG is constantly bigged up as our saviour (this couldn't be more wrong)  just because he came from some plastic's supporting club in London.
  • We have yet again (despite the injuries etc) recruited badly for tis season and yet again are seeing an opportunity slipping away, we are seriously pi55ed off and angry. Things are likely to get a lot worse if this continues.
  • Your attitude towards the majority of Norwich supporters, who have not turned on BG or others is poor. Yet you wonder why a few give it back?
  • Finally, you will not win on this forum, you are being played and frankly I (and I'm sure I'm not alone) am embarrassed for you.

For the love of god, re read this and sign out.

You are doing no one any favours other than the usual forum wind up merchants who are having a field day.  These are people I suspect haven't even set foot in CR for years.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mannings bandy legs said:

I agree the flak he's getting is out of order,although he's not the only one. Fact is,he is to weak for a team in our position,whether you agree or not.He needs protection aroun_d him and to play further forward,but he won't get that here.,but he will never tear a team apart as you say.Unless its the Faroe islands.

Yes agree he don't fit with Norwich at all my point on here is that he is ****ing tying and he should not be the scapegoat for your demise. Your singing nasty songs to a player who is trying more than most , Billy never went to you guys to be  captain marvellous.

5 minutes ago, Getagrip said:

Ok football knowledge question answer me this ? Who ran more this means worked harder than the rest , who won more tackles this means got ball back for your team , who had most successful passes on the park ,this means keeping ball for your team. ?  Oh it's player getting the blame for every **** not doing enough your sad and he deserves better.

You sound like you are about to start singing a Celine Dion song for him, embarrassing, just like your whole f@£&ing country 🤣

The only things our two fine Happy Gilmore fans here share in common with Scotland is the blue shirt (and the pungent whiff of decades of failure). 🤣

Apples 

2 minutes ago, Mr Apples said:

The only things our two fine Happy Gilmore fans here share in common with Scotland is the blue shirt (and the pungent whiff of decades of failure). 🤣

Apples 

Here mate Jack grielish got schooled by a Motherwell right back , all I say to you mate get it up yie

17 minutes ago, Getagrip said:

Away you go and abuse black people who miss penalties and also nick wheelchairs of the disabled. 

Ok, I think youve had a fair run of it on this forum...for 2 days now, regurgetating your point over and over again....we get it

But you can fu(k off woth this anti-English sh!t...because that's really what this is all about isn't it?

Now fu(k off you sad pathetic little loser , back to yoyr own forum and discuss whatever pub league your own club plays in

Admin, over to you to eliminate this uninvited 'guest'

Edited by GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

1 minute ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Ok, I think youve had a fair run of it on this forum...for 2 days now, regurgetating your point over and over again....we get it

But you can fu(k off woth this anti-English sh!t...because that's really what this is all about isn't it?

Now fu(k off you sad pathetic little loser , back to yoyr own forum and discuss whatever pub league your own club plays in

Admin, over to you to eliminate this ininvited 'guest'

Oh dear lol 

3 minutes ago, Getagrip said:

You made a **** of a tournament that was set up for you to win ,played a **** Germany, a tiered Denmark , nearly all home games all the way , draw luckily with us not even at our best , get outplayed by Italy , and ate the young black guys fault eh ,you gig yourself up so much it's great watching you fall . Maybe that's why yer hated bad loosers , self obsessed ,  Knuckle dragging thugs who has no real sense o itentity.

happened to look at this thread hoping for some interesting insight - unfortunately found about 60 highly repetitive posts from you.  Cant decide whether its funny or sad.  I'm veering towards sad.  

BG is hugely overhyped and probably at the moment an average player in a championship team with a couple of protective midfielders to do all the donkey work but boy is he not ready for the big time and of no value to Norwich at the minute

4 minutes ago, Getagrip said:

Oh dear lol 

Oh dear, what?

You're mask has well and truly slipped and you've exposed yourself for what you really are, behind some pretence of being offended by some chants toward Gilmour

41 minutes ago, Getagrip said:

I hope you go down and die as a club your a horrible lot who has no clue about the game and feel entitled.

I hope Gilmour f*cks off on 1st January so we can shake off all these Chelsea and Rangers imbeciles, what a bunch of sad twunts.

I've not read any of this thread because it looks tedious beyond belief but I suspect Gilmour is coming in for more flak than most because of the way other fans and the media treat him as the second coming of Pirlo yet all we've seen so far is the new Mark Fotheringham

• Like 1

Just now, kirku said:

I've not read any of this thread because it looks tedious beyond belief but I suspect Gilmour is coming in for more flak than most because of the way other fans and the media treat him as the second coming of Pirlo yet all we've seen so far is the new Mark Fotheringham

I honestly think that David Fox was better.

Although David Fox was probably under rated.

Gilmour being touted as the new Scholes, Fox spent most of his career in League One. If we average that out to "decent Championship playmaker", then that is probably right for the pair of them.

20 minutes ago, Getagrip said:

Here mate Jack grielish got schooled by a Motherwell right back , all I say to you mate get it up yie

You're about as Scottish as a Scotch egg. 🤣

Apples 

44 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

I honestly think that David Fox was better.

Although David Fox was probably under rated.

Gilmour being touted as the new Scholes, Fox spent most of his career in League One. If we average that out to "decent Championship playmaker", then that is probably right for the pair of them.

I often wonder if I'm missing something and he'd somehow look good with a more physical midfield around him but I've seen scant evidence of it.

It's simply not the same thing playing against Moldova and in the Prem for a relegation favourite.

It's not his fault, it was just a shocking bit of recruitment. Skipp came in with far less fanfare and is twice the player (yes, I appreciate they're not the same type of CM/CDM)

5 hours ago, Getagrip said:

You love yourself to much and know **** all about football,you think it's good to abuse a player that gives a **** .

Do you fancy little Billy as well 

6 minutes ago, Uncle Fred said:

Do you fancy little Billy as well 

Was wee Billy one of those who subsidised your ticket Uncle Fred?

3 hours ago, kirku said:

This is exactly the case.

the more the BBC, Chelsea fans, talk sport or whoever hype up Gilmour, the more shiz he’s gonna get when he performs below par. They are indirectly causing harm to the lad that they claim to love much.

he’s also nowhere near as good as they think, but they wouldn’t know that as they’ve not really seen much of him bar one good performance against England.

4 hours ago, SNP Alan said:

I would like to report teemuvanbasten for his xenophobic anti Scottish posts. This is a forum for everyone and shouldn’t be exclusive. 

I was supporting your cause? 

You want Scottish independence, and so do I... the lot of you can f*ck off. 

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

22 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Was wee Billy one of those who subsidised your ticket Uncle Fred?

Having watched that yesterday NN I think charging me anything yesterday was a crime