Rhino1

Taxi for Gilmour

6 minutes ago, Kenny Foggo said:

Are you crap at your job too?

He's an SNP supporter, he doesn't have a job, 🤷‍♂️

1 hour ago, Uncle Fred said:

Never understand why non Norwich fans want to come onto a Norwich site, beggars belief 

Norwich fans deserve to never grace premier League football again sad as **** getting on a players back who is giving a ****. Yes you go guys way to get best out a player ,also England were lucky to get w draw at Wembley btw ,and while you guys get racist and push disabled guys off wheelchairs to get in To your fixed final you are a sad nation of bad loosers who are hated world wide hope Billy comes buck to haunt you .

Emi Buendia is basically the same size and build as Gilmour, but my god ,at least he could handle himself and not get bullied game in,game out. Ok,not quite doing it at Villa yet,but I know who I would back on having the better future in the EPL.

9 hours ago, Getagrip said:

All I say to you is this,in three years time come back here review that. Give the boy players around him he will shine, you should not be looking at a kid to bully the opposition, let your big hard guys do that ?  You don't get it at all do you scapegoat Billy is not your issue .

Not our player so don't give a sh*t what he looks like in 3 years personally. 

5 minutes ago, Getagrip said:

And another thing your team would make Ronaldo in his prime look **** .

Begone, provincial savage, go and eat another deep fried baby marinaded in heroin.

37 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

35 posters of Billy Gilmour and Ryan Reynolds more like

I would have a poster of Gilmour up on my wall ahead of Reynolds anyway. Anyone claiming that Gilmour isn’t at least a dashing young man is clearly at it.

26 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

He's an SNP supporter, he doesn't have a job, 🤷‍♂️

Incorrect I work as engineer and live in a property worth 310k

You call yourself football fans , who ran more passed more and won more tackles for you lot in last game , oh it was the player you decide to vilify while the others on the park are glad they ain't getting the heat, you know f all about football you deserve nothing

24 minutes ago, Getagrip said:

Norwich fans deserve to never grace premier League football again sad as **** getting on a players back who is giving a ****. Yes you go guys way to get best out a player ,also England were lucky to get w draw at Wembley btw ,and while you guys get racist and push disabled guys off wheelchairs to get in To your fixed final you are a sad nation of bad loosers who are hated world wide hope Billy comes buck to haunt you .

Anyone else know what of Earths many languages this is supposed to be in? 🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, SNP Alan said:

You don't live in Scotland then? 

5 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Begone, provincial savage, go and eat another deep fried baby marinaded in heroin.

Lol oh dear lol no one likes you for being so ****ing English lol colonial ****whits rasist self centered and full o utter **** 

6 minutes ago, SNP Alan said:

I would have a poster of Gilmour up on my wall ahead of Reynolds anyway. Anyone claiming that Gilmour isn’t at least a dashing young man is clearly at it.

Signing up to a Norwich forum because we are making fun of a little Scottish boy you fancy and then lying about what you do for a living and how much your house costs

35 years of age

you are tragic mate, you should probably have a good look at your life pal.

Not nice turning on Gilmour but we've had it rammed down our throat about how wonderful he is and those who've seen all his games for Norwich will know different.

1 minute ago, Getagrip said:

Lol oh dear lol no one likes you for being so ****ing English lol colonial ****whits rasist self centered and full o utter **** 

Rasist 😂😂

absolute state of you, learn to type in English like a good lad

2 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Signing up to a Norwich forum because we are making fun of a little Scottish boy you fancy and then lying about what you do for a living and how much your house costs

35 years of age

Says it all about you pall making fun of a little Scots boy who tries and has talent while other in your team hide , sad cnts

This is shameful!   A complete sh’t show of a thread!    He’s a 20 year old kid learning the game.   He hasn’t hyped himself, he’s playing in a very difficult environment with absolutely no CDM support and you lot expect miracles.   Give the lad a break.     It’s not his fault at all.    Most of you I expect are grown men!   Pathetic!    

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Rasist 😂😂

Here bite ma **** you wnk stain. Smell yer maw of ma wrist

Just now, Getagrip said:

Says it all about you pall making fun of a little Scots boy who tries and has talent while other in your team hide , sad cnts

He’s not in your team it’s easy for you to say. We have to watch him get bullied by every team in this league and we have to sit here and hear about how “good” he is. He’s crap, he’s never going to be good, only a moron would think so. You think we are done with him you’ve got another thing coming they’d better drop him for the next game along with the rest of the dross.

Just now, Getagrip said:

Here bite ma **** you wnk stain. Smell yer maw of ma wrist

Anyone got any idea what this William Wallace weirdo just attempted to say to me?

1 minute ago, ged in the onion bag said:

This is shameful!   A complete sh’t show of a thread!    He’s a 20 year old kid learning the game.   He hasn’t hyped himself, he’s playing in a very difficult environment with absolutely no CDM support and you lot expect miracles.   Give the lad a break.     It’s not his fault at all.    Most of you I expect are grown men!   Pathetic!    

Well put 

9 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Rasist 😂😂

You've got this guy hooked big style Buh 🎣, I would comment on his replies but ****ed if I can tell what language it's posting in 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Ken Hairy

1 minute ago, The Real Buh said:

Anyone got any idea what this William Wallace weirdo just attempted to say to me?

Smell your mother's juice off my wrist my delightfully English bully boy.

9 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

35 years of age

Accusations were getting thrown about that I didn’t work and I simply pointed out what job that I do and that I do quite well in life. I’m sorry that someone being quite well off seems like such a surreal concept to you .

4 minutes ago, Getagrip said:

Smell your mother's juice off my wrist my delightfully English bully boy.

Oh a mum joke, cool bro.

how do Billy’s juices smell? Shortbread and heroin I suspect.

I love being Scottish btw , people like us wherever we go we can party and mix people like us but you lot hated everyone hates you and there must be a reason for that eh

Just now, SNP Alan said:

Accusations were getting thrown about that I didn’t work and I simply pointed out what job that I do and that I do quite well in life. I’m sorry that someone being quite well off seems like such a surreal concept to you .

I wouldn’t sign up to another teams forum to lie about what I did for a living because I felt inferior, just put it that way.

Thats tragic mate, you’ve got some problems.