Rhino1

Taxi for Gilmour

4 minutes ago, SNP Alan said:

I agree with everything getagrip has said - Gilmour was the best player on the park yesterday. Looked calm and composed every time he got the ball, his distribution was great and got stuck right in for all the 50/50 battles he was in.

A prime Zinedine zidane couldn’t stop Norwich from going down this season so I think you all need to drop your anti Scottish agenda and get off Billy’s back a bit because he could do far better for himself than playing for relegation fodder like Norwich.

Oh that’s not obvious at all. We managed to get them starting to slag off Scotland and the SNP so I’ll join up with SNP in my username and wind them up to slag them some more 🤣 pathetic trolling.

It's a self-perpetuating cycle of grief, this. If it wasn't for the OTT drum-beating from outside the club about Gilmour being much, much better than us and MOTM every game, there wouldn't be as much push back from our fans who pay to watch him every week.

Yesterday he repeatedly failed to make 10 yard passes, got bulldozed in possession and was constantly turned over in dangerous areas. Was that the same for Pierre Lees-Melou? Sure was. Do we have random French football fans coming on here all sacre-bleu don't be merde about our prized baguette? Non.

Wrong player, wrong time. What makes him a target is everybody telling us we have a gem when he's clearly not that, not yet.

9 hours ago, Getagrip said:

Billy is gonna haunt you Billy is gonna haunt you 

Hello Mrs Gilmour. 

One question, in a previous reply you said he needs good players around him.... Surely that means he's not actually that good himself then? 

A strong wind would knock him off the ball from what we've seen this year 

Edited by GodlyOtsemobor

5 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Oh that’s not obvious at all. We managed to get them starting to slag off Scotland and the SNP so I’ll join up with SNP in my username and wind them up to slag them some more 🤣 pathetic trolling.

Nope, my name is actually Shaun Nathan Peter Alan and I’m not even Scottish.

4 minutes ago, SNP Alan said:

Nope, my name is actually Shaun Nathan Peter Alan and I’m not even Scottish.

Course it is 🤣🤣

5 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Hello Mrs Gilmour. 

One question, in a previous reply you said he needs good players around him.... Surely that means he's not actually that good himself then? 

A strong wind would knock him off the ball from what we've seen this year 

You do know that Gilmour is only 20. What had Kante and Jorginho done in their careers at that age?

2 minutes ago, SNP Alan said:

You do know that Gilmour is only 20. What had Kante and Jorginho done in their careers at that age?

Gilmour is useful at helping Scotland beat the likes of the Faroe Islands, he will end up at Rangers helping them beat St Mirren and then everyone will be happy.

Premiership class he is not. Bye Billy thanks but no thanks.

1 minute ago, Kenny Foggo said:

Gilmour is useful at helping Scotland beat the likes of the Faroe Islands, he will end up at Rangers helping them beat St Mirren and then everyone will be happy.

Premiership class he is not. Bye Billy thanks but no thanks.

You’re just bitter that a 20 year old with not much game time in the premiership has solved all of your problems. Your team are about as bad as a team as has ever been in the premiership, one player can’t solve all your problems.

Feel free to have a gander at what the Chelsea  ̶r̶a̶c̶i̶s̶t̶s̶fans are saying over on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/chelseafc/comments/rqjyh4/norwich_fans_in_the_stands_at_selhurst_park_are/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

If we want him gone and they want him back, let’s get on with it. 

5 minutes ago, SNP Alan said:

You’re just bitter that a 20 year old with not much game time in the premiership has solved all of your problems. Your team are about as bad as a team as has ever been in the premiership, one player can’t solve all your 

Bless, the only one who appears bitter is you who can't seem to accept that young Billy isn't your new saviour for your bedroom wall. Very average is young Billy. Run along...

Edited by Kenny Foggo

12 minutes ago, SNP Alan said:

You do know Connor Gallagher is only 21 and doing wonders at Palace? Cos he's just a better player than media precious Gilmour! 

• Like 1

Apparently Gilmour has reached the minimum number of minutes to have him stay for the season so I’m up for ruining as much of the remaining season for him. String him along, have him train with the under 8’s (some of whom are bigger than the scrawny little t&£t) and play our youngsters, who are frankly better than him, while he watches at home.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Getagrip said:

is he trying?

Not really, that's half the issue. He clearly doesn't want to be here, hasn't from the start, as such he plays like he just doesn't care, as opposed to Brandon Williams who at the very least plays with a passion. 

This loan doesn't work for us, doesn't work for Gilmour and doesn't work for Chelsea, so just end this circus with him now and cut everyone's losses. 

6 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

You do know Connor Gallagher is only 21 and doing wonders at Palace? Cos he's just a better player than media precious Gilmour! 

Billy Gilmour would be doing wonders if he didn’t decide to go to one of the worst teams in epl history and Connor Gallagher would fall flat on his **** if he went to Norwich at the moment.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, SNP Alan said:

Billy Gilmour would be doing wonders if he didn’t decide to go to one of the worst teams in epl history and Connor Gallagher would fall flat on his **** if he went to Norwich at the moment.

Get Gilmour’s d1ck out of your mouth we can’t understand a word your saying

No, no he wouldn't. He's too small. I swear one of our ball boys would have more about him... A strong wind would knock young Billy off the ball

Just now, The Real Buh said:

Get Gilmour’s d1ck out of your mouth we can’t understand a word your saying

It’s a pretty simple statement, I suppose 4 generations of inbreeding probably makes you hard of learning.

2 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

No, no he wouldn't. He's too small. I swear one of our ball boys would have more about him... A strong wind would knock young Billy off the ball

Well hopefully we can discuss this in a few months once he has a loan spell at a decently run club where he isn’ surrounded by absolute dross and he’ll prove himself.

1 minute ago, SNP Alan said:

It’s a pretty simple statement, I suppose 4 generations of inbreeding probably makes you hard of learning.

🤣 I’m not going to get wound up by some lovesick Jock/smoke breathing brain damaged Chelsea fan. Keep the love letters up to wee Billy. I hope we ruin his f&££ing career pal

Well hopefully we can discuss this in a few months once he has a loan spell at a decently run club where he isn’ surrounded by absolute dross and he’ll prove himself.

Or you could pop back in a few years when he's struggling for Rangers reserves and about to be set for a spell on loan at Raith Rovers 👍

Just now, Ken Hairy said:

Or you could pop back in a few years when he's struggling for Rangers reserves and about to be set for a spell on loan at Raith Rovers 👍

Absolute nonsense to suggest he’ll be at that level as a 25 year old. He’s clearly deeply hurt your feelings.

3 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

He’ll pop back when Billy’s put in a MOTM performance against St. Kitts for Scotland - and we’re the mugs!

Edited by WD40

Absolute nonsense to suggest he’ll be at that level as a 25 year old. He’s clearly deeply hurt your feelings.

Hasn't hurt **** all chap, couldn't give a **** what happens to the lad. If he goes on to be the new Messi then fair play to the lad, however if he ends up as wee Jimmy Krankies stunt double then I'd be happy he's at least in work... 👍

Edited by Ken Hairy

1 minute ago, WD40 said:

He’ll popped back when Billy’s put in a MOTM performance against St. Kitts and we’re the mugs

In a rear-guard 0-0 draw which is lauded as a mighty victory and for which they award themselves a National Holiday. 🤣

Apples

6 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

🤣 I’m not going to get wound up by some lovesick Jock/smoke breathing brain damaged Chelsea fan. Keep the love letters up to wee Billy. I hope we ruin his f&££ing career pal

We both know that you are fighting back the tears whilst typing this out.

Can't we just agree that he's the wrong person for us at the moment and we're the wrong club for him? And finish the loan with both parties happy to go their separate ways?

1 minute ago, Ken Hairy said:

Hasn't hurt **** all chap, couldn't give a **** what happens to the lad. If he goes on to be the new Messi then fair play to the lad, however if he ends up as wee Jimmy Krankies stunt double then I'd be happy he's at least in work... 👍

A good way to show that you aren’t hurting by swearing repeatedly in a post and making an anti Scottish remark. 

Just now, SNP Alan said:

We both know that you are fighting back the tears whilst typing this out.

You joined a Norwich forum because we hurt your feelings about a player you love 🤣🤣 and I’M fighting back the tears, yeah, alright Billy Brain Damage whatever you say…

What these people don't seem to get is coming here and doing their little Billy love-in isn't helping him at all. 

The reason we're so pi$$ed off with his displays is because we're Constantly being told by media, Chelsea fans and Scots how amazing he is and how he's our best player and how we know nothing (even though we see him every week do sweet FA)

maybe if they all just kept their bullshiote opinions to themselves we could have gotten behind him more when he puts in abject performances, but as it is it just winds people up more! 

Edited by GodlyOtsemobor
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

I dont think a strong wind is necessarily required. A gentle breeze will have him wobbling.

• Haha 1