Rhino1

Taxi for Gilmour

It must be really frustrating that the national team you support has to put up with Grant Hanley as its best defender and Billy Gilmour as its best midfielder ... while James Maddison and Emi Buedia can't even get into the England or Argentina squads. But if you have any insight as to what it is we need to do to get young Billy playing like either one of them, I'm sure we'd be all ears. 

I hope he goes he's had his chance and isn't the midfielder we need we won't keep up with him. I'd much rather we bed one of our own than your ****. He's a good squad player at best. Wrong player, wrong club, wrong time. 

4 minutes ago, Surfer said:

It must be really frustrating that the national team you support has to put up with Grant Hanley as its best defender and Billy Gilmour as its best midfielder ... while James Maddison and Emi Buedia can't even get into the England or Argentina squads. But if you have any insight as to what it is we need to do to get young Billy playing like either one of them, I'm sure we'd be all ears. 

Buy John McGinn and Callum McGregor. Excellent midfield 😁

Here pall just Look at the national team we gave you a good go at a fixed tournament. We don't relie  on one player we are on the up a nation o 5 million btw yet you vilified one player because your usual English expectations are through the roof , you don't even notice what he does who ran most yards gave more passes and is trying for you lot ?

2 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Steady on Jambomo, this forum isn't configured to host sensible suggestions like that. 

Has no one watch Gilmour play for Scotland? 
He is always best player, no matter what team they against.

Mr useless McLean nowhere near starting line up

2 minutes ago, Surfer said:

Steady on Jambomo, this forum isn't configured to host sensible suggestions like that. 

I still think Lyndon Dykes would be a cracking signing up front as well. 

1 minute ago, simmo_2 said:

Has no one watch Gilmour play for Scotland? He is always best player, no matter what team they against

Has anyone thought most EPL teams would trash most of the international teams Billy Gilmour has been playing against? It's the physicality that sets the EPL apart from all the other leagues - and most international players too. He's just the wrong player for Norwich at this time, no shame in that. 

3 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

Hows about Robbo Tierney Mcgin,  Gilmore, McGregor, Adams , and more who you will find out in time, McGregor, look at Scotland Vs Denmark on you tube we are on the up yet you guys vilified the players who miss pens at a tournament so fixed in your favour, beating invalid people to get in and watch it your scum

Look I'm a Scot a proud scot you are English and proud but come on get behind your team and don't make Billy a scapegoat

1 minute ago, Getagrip said:

Hows about Robbo Tierney Mcgin,  Gilmore, McGregor, Adams , and more who you will find out in time, McGregor, look at Scotland Vs Denmark on you tube we are on the up yet you guys vilified the players who miss pens at a tournament so fixed in your favour, beating invalid people to get in and watch it your scum

Mate, I’m a Scotland regular. You don’t need to tell me about our team. Go sleep it off somewhere, 

It's sad to watch and for **** sake what does vilifing your player giving a **** do ? Head down and hey get me out o here is not what you need.

1 minute ago, Jambomo said:

Mate, I’m a Scotland regular. You don’t need to tell me about our team. Go sleep it off somewhere, 

If you are a Scotland regular then why is it ok for your fan's to make your only player trying the scapegoat for your demise? 

Scotland on the up??...they wont get through the world cup playoffs...and dont kid yourself, you only got into the euro finals because theyve increased the tournament to 24 countries..and that was a one off through 2 lucky penalty shootouts

Look lads all I'm saying is at times like this you need to get behind the team massively a player like him needs you on side, I watched highlights tonight and he did set up your chances and yes needed more dig for their goal but ffsake if he stops giving a fk what u got

1 minute ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Scotland on the up??...they wont get through the world cup playoffs...and dont kid yourself, you only got into the euro finals because theyve increased the tournament to 24 countries..and that was a one off through 2 lucky penalty shootouts

Look pall I'll say nothing and come back on here in time and gloat , I rate English football and the players they have at their disposal but for you to write a team off that is on the up and gelling as a unit who in fact put ****ters up your **** a Wembley please chill

I'd like to see Billy get on the ball further up the pitch facing forward, but with these players it's just not possible.

Its clearly, clearly not working with him playing in this current system, so it needs to end.

It's one topic with a few pi55ed off comments and yes it's not nice to hear the chanting or see some posts, but it is an extremely small section of a large support.

You are completely over reacting and expect a group of fans to just accept poor performances without venting their spleen. Have you actually seen us this season?

Just fu(4 off with your holier than thou tedious, un welcome comments and offensive remarks back to which ever plastic fan base you came from. 

I said it in another thread but thought today's game was Gilmour's best in a Norwich shirt

he put himself about, won his fair share of tackles and always looked to get us on the front foot. The problem is he is surrounded by sub standard players, and other kids his own age who look a bit lost against seasoned pros

6 minutes ago, Getagrip said:

Look pall I'll say nothing and come back on here in time and gloat , I rate English football and the players they have at their disposal but for you to write a team off that is on the up and gelling as a unit who in fact put ****ters up your **** a Wembley please chill

Gloat about what?

That 0-0 you continue to celebrate , helped us win the group whilst contributing to condemning Scotland to bottom.of the table and being one of the worst teams at the tournament

1 minute ago, East Rider said:

It's one topic with a few pi55ed off comments and yes it's not nice to hear the chanting or see some posts, but it is an extremely small section of a large support.

You are completely over reacting and expect a group of fans to just accept poor performances without venting their spleen. Have you actually seen us this season?

Just fu(4 off with your holier than thou tedious, un welcome comments and offensive remarks back to which ever plastic fan base you came from. 

Yes I show an interest in Norwich yes there is enough highlights or game time on multiple platforms so yes, maybe I'm not sitting in a seat at the game but yes I'm vested and trust me he is not your fault your doing **** , you need support you need belief what you don't want is to blame a young kid who just wants to play football and I assure you that boy wants you to succeed

1 minute ago, Getagrip said:

Yes I show an interest in Norwich yes there is enough highlights or game time on multiple platforms so yes, maybe I'm not sitting in a seat at the game but yes I'm vested and trust me he is not your fault your doing **** , you need support you need belief what you don't want is to blame a young kid who just wants to play football and I assure you that boy wants you to succeed

You're Billy Gilmour's brother....and I claim my £5...

3 minutes ago, Getagrip said:

Your opening comments were that our team were sh17 and or fans were sh17, so on that point alone I repeat my quote to you to fu(7 off.

And once again, not everyone is scapegoating him, just a few. It's not nice but it's not a whole section of support.

1 minute ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

You're Billy Gilmour's brother....and I claim my £5...

His bro was a no bad player lol lol come on guys, I support a shot team in Scotland I hate the old firm the Celtic the rangers I support a shot team but I love that team and the big results against the Celtic or rangers make life worth living, get behind your team every ****ing one of them now , you will have ups and downs but don't make players who actually give a **** feel like they don't belong comeon

2 minutes ago, East Rider said:

Your opening comments were that our team were sh17 and or fans were sh17, so on that point alone I repeat my quote to you to fu(7 off.

And once again, not everyone is scapegoating him, just a few. It's not nice but it's not a whole section of support.

No not at all , if you wanna vilify Billy then yes that's **** I seen videos so will he of your fans ****ing him off that's **** when he was your player with best stats on park , he is a boy and you expect Messi

What I'm trying to say is if a player is not trying he is worth abuse but if you expect a young boy to perform miracles and he is not then get a grip o reality