Sign in to follow this  
Kingston Yellow

Webber isn’t as bolshy…

…. When he’s dealing with the EPL or his counterparts in the EPL.

That’s 3 games we’ve played when we haven’t had sufficient players.  And weve not heard a squeak out of Webber. 

He’s all gung-ho and full of himself when he’s criticising the previous regime or criticising the fans who have the temerity to critique his / Farke’s previous efforts.

Where is he now? Come on Webber, where are ya? Let’s be having you.

Edited by Kingston Yellow
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Scraping the egg of his face, having wasted more money than he criticised previous regimes for.  Stabbed Farke in the back, but recruitment well short ….. yet again.

We had sufficient players today.  That is a fact.

Whether there should have been a round of matches binned so that sides could regroup, given extra covid issues, is a different point.

Just now, Branston Pickle said:

We had sufficient players today.  That is a fact.

Whether there should have been a round of matches binned so that sides could regroup, given extra covid issues, is a different point.

Like I said: “That’s 3 games we’ve played when we haven’t had sufficient players.  And weve not heard a squeak out of Webber.”

Like I said, yes we have - by the rules we had sufficient players for each game. Which bit of that don’t you understand?

I always wondered where you’re from, being Kingston-based and me being Surbiton way, but we don’t ever seem to agree on a lot so perhaps it’s better we don’t know!

Edited by Branston Pickle

Injuries don’t count to cancel a game unless it’s under extreme circumstances. Covid is a different matter. We haven’t had enough covid issues to cancel.

Just now, Branston Pickle said:

Like I said, yes we have - by the rules we had sufficient players. Which bit of that don’t you understand?

Rules that were made up 3 games ago. Seriously, these happy clappers.

Like I said, Webber isn’t as bolshy when he’s dealing with the EPL or his counterparts in the EPL. We’ve been walked all over, on and off the pitch. 

1 minute ago, Indy said:

Injuries don’t count to cancel a game unless it’s under extreme circumstances. Covid is a different matter. We haven’t had enough covid issues to cancel.

So you know how many covid absences we have do you?

1 minute ago, Indy said:

Yep, this is the truth.

I know it's easier to blame and keep accusations simple and emotive BUT the fact is ... we don't have enough Covid cases to cancel our games - unlike others.

2 minutes ago, Kingston Yellow said:

No but if we had enough then Webber would have cancelled! I’m really not sure why you’re getting so angry about the fact we had to play! 

Edited by Indy
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

Like I said, yes we have - by the rules we had sufficient players for each game. Which bit of that don’t you understand?

I always wondered where you’re from, being Kingston-based and me being Surbiton way, but we don’t ever seem to agree on a lot so perhaps it’s better we don’t know!

But you said they were scratch players. What does that mean? Not good enough? Not quite as good?

1 minute ago, Kingston Yellow said:

Yeah, not enough.

If we did - the game would be off.

It's really very simple. I know we're all hurting now but there's no need to sacrifice the golden goose just because our pulse rate has risen.

1 hour ago, Kingston Yellow said:

…. When he’s dealing with the EPL or his counterparts in the EPL.

That’s 3 games we’ve played when we haven’t had sufficient players.  And weve not heard a squeak out of Webber. 

He’s all gung-ho and full of himself when he’s criticising the previous regime or criticising the fans who have the temerity to critique his / Farke’s previous efforts.

Where is he now? Come on Webber, where are ya? Let’s be having you.

All he will say after reading this forum is "ignore the noise".

Look at the size and running power of that Palace team today, then look at the signings Webber has made since we apparently learned our lesson in 2019 and it's a pretty grim reflection on his ability to understand the requirements of top level football and his ability to find players who can play in this league. 

Signing lightweight flouncers like Gilmour/ Lees-Melou for this league? Keeping physically weak, slow players like Rupp, Dowell and McLean around? It just makes my brain hurt I can't understand what his thought process is. 

Edited by Christoph Stiepermann

Webbo's currently negotiating a playing contract with the salubrious fan who ran onto the pitch and wellied the ball....He knows talent when he sees it does our Stu.....Oh yeah..... 

9 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:I always wondered where you’re from, being Kingston-based and me being Surbiton way, but we don’t ever seem to agree on a lot so perhaps it’s better we don’t know!

At the risk of disagreeing with you again, I actually agree with most of what you’ve posted over the years.  Ironically!

I just have a different view to you on the causes of our current plight.  And I certainly feel that it’s appropriate to call out Webber and Delia in the current climate, given the plaudits they’ve not hesitated to enjoy over recent years.

I'm not saying Norwich should use some ****housery but ok I am. If we don't have enough players to fulfill a fixture then it's postponed. Surely some players could pick up some niggling calf injury etc. Are we playing nicely when others aren't. I don't know. I know what I would have done if I was in Webber's position with the players out.