Jacob Sørensen 1/10
Ben Gibson 1/10
Christos Tzolis 1/10
Kenny McLean 1/10
Pierre Lees-Melou 1/10
Billy Gilmour 145/10
Przemyslaw Placheta 1/10
Adam Idah 1/10

Can you imagine spending every game going to Norwich's page just to up vote Gilmore.

Then again, I'm now tempted to go on the page when Ipswich play just to up vote all their players. Just to give them "evidence" to back their claims that they are the best team in the divisions.

A little more fuel for their delusions of grandeur and they should have hounded out another manager by the end of the week.

Edited by 1902

1 minute ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Nah, the football’s so bad he’s looking for a three year ban

Lucky b'stard

• Haha 3

Some might say Norwich have done better this half. It's more likely Palace have eased off. We still look absolutely hopeless. And now Sargent is coming on so things are about to get even better 👍 

6 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Rowe's already done more than Tzolis, Sargent and Idah have combined all season. 

That was already true before he came on given the total contribution of those 3 is currently negative 

• Haha 1

This is sad. We are so disappointing. Completely out of our league. So different from last year. Big mistake not spending big  on a CDM, early in the window and a 20 mil replacement for Buendia, rather than bang average journeymen.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Indy said:

Those saying players are ****e, I think they’re half decent, they’re not suddenly a pile of turds! It’s our clubs internal atmosphere, the happy to be at this level with no pressure on anyone! We have a cultural issue which is clear to see with Smith’s appointment, easy appointment, no question on why within a week of being sacked at Villa for really poor results after spending so much, to think he can work to a budget at our level…..he has no history of doing so.

Step changes needed from top to bottom, we need a new dynamic focal point to drive the club forwards.

I'm sorry but this starting eleven is not even close to being competitive at Premier league level.

Just now, Michael Starr said:

Idah offside

Idah cannot stay onside. Happens every game. That would be an issue if we didn’t have 2 million other issues. 

Placheta and Byron on the right has been my only positive.  Really think Byron has had a great game considering how long he’s been out.  Stick with this combo please. Feel he looked better than Max who is surely leaving in Jan. 

1 minute ago, keelansgrandad said:

So its like for like? Protecting the goal difference rather than risk trying to score.

To be fair, Idah had whacked Placheta earlier on, so probably taking Placheta off for that.

Just now, hogesar said:

I'm sorry but this starting eleven is not even close to being competitive at Premier league level.

That was obvious when we played the first of our games against what was supposed to be a weaker team. ie Watfird

1 minute ago, hogesar said:

Yes its an embarrassment of a squad thats been assembled at a cost of £60m. Need a new direction. New owners, new DOF.