McLean 4

PLM 3

Placheta 6

Tzolis 4

Idah 6

1s all round, 0 for Gunn. 

Just now, keelansgrandad said:

And Zaha and Gallacher are missing for them

So they have 2 out and that equals 8 for us?  I’d say they’d win this game 8/10 times, with our players out it’s 9.9/10.

6 minutes ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

Don't worry he'll be dropped for Williams again for the next game, can't have a player performing vaguely well now can we.

Unbelievable 

Well if Giannoulis isn’t injured then what the ****! Giannoulis and Byram our best two players! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hank shoots Skyler said:

Don't worry he'll be dropped for Williams again for the next game, can't have a player performing vaguely well now can we.

Or at half time?? 

What a ****ing joke man. 

I ****ing hate this team. Why does Giannoulis always get the ****ing blame I'm sick of it.

4 minutes ago, kenfoggo said:

Too late to bring Farke back now. But it is obvious that the players were responsible for getting Farke the sack and they are doing their utmost to get rid of his successor.

Nope, they are trying. Which is kind of worse.

I get it's our 2nd string at best, but the whole strategy in the summer was to add a certain depth, that clearly failed miserably.

Edited by 1902

Where do Webber, Smith, Shakey and the squad go from here? Like actually try and jump inside their brain and look through their eyes? Im sure we all have our own cynical and probably more, shouty, sweary, humorous answers. What do NCFC do as a club from this point? 

Unless its an in jury he'd be well pissed off when the dross of Mclean/Gilmour who offer absolutely nothing 

1 minute ago, Jambomo said:

Why? He was getting the same embarrassing performances with a full team to choose from. 

Well, the results haven't changed, it cost us millions, and it's probably expedited all the frustration we now feel - which will make this season even more toxic.

I'd be happier going down with Farke at the helm than Smith. If we accept that Webber isn't the recruitment genius many of us thought he was, doesn't that raise Farke's double title winning stock even further?

He has to be injured or feeling unwell, there is absolutely no way thats a tactical change.

Can only think Giannoulis is being protected to start the next game. If he's been taken off for any other reason (other than injury) then Smith has totally lost me. 

Just now, Bluefloyd said:

Can only think Giannoulis is being protected to start the next game. If he's been taken off for any other reason (other than injury) then Smith has totally lost me. 

Find out if he starts the next game. My guess is he won't.