Sign in to follow this  
Herman

*****The Official Lapps Match Thread*****

1 hour ago, lake district canary said:

I actually quite like that team. Sorensen in - and an I'd say an Idah goal or two coming up - two wide men and him in the middle, good opportunity for the youngsters to show what they can do.

PS - To the laughing face brigade - let's see if you will still be laughing at this post at the end of the match......

Didn't even need to reach full time to be laughing at this utter rubbish 😂😂😂😂😂😂

So easy to score against, but hardly surprising when you look at our lineup. Still, somehow managed to be even worse than the already low expectation.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Monty13 said:

Someone said the other day ok they are decent shots where the odds aren’t in his favour, but he never looks like saving anything marginal.

Just looks absolutely shot of confidence, waste of 5 million as things stand.

Whole team looks haunted, shot, devoid of confidence to be fair.

Does anyone agree this is actually worse than our last premier League outing 2 seasons ago?

Edited by Chelm Canary
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Monty13 said:

Someone said the other day ok they are decent shots where the odds aren’t in his favour, but he never looks like saving anything marginal.

Just looks absolutely shot of confidence, waste of 5 million as things stand.

At least McGovern is a good shot stopper even if he makes my **** clench up when hes flapping around on crosses/corners

Just now, TheGunnShow said:

Whole team looks haunted, shot, devoid of confidence to be fair.

Too true. Can we just forfeit?

Just watched the Arsenal highlights. Gunn could have done better with at least 2 or 3 of them, nor did he get close to the 2 open play ones today. You can’t expect him to save everything but he doesn’t really get close to any of them. Really not impressed with him. 

4 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

The midfield are truly shocking, not one would make the bench at any other club in this league. 

Attack is more embarrassing. 

Actually Sargent doesnt look any more toothless, so can come on tbh

Jesus. I'm going to cut some skirting board.

I would say the players should do it in penance, but they'd only confuse the external and internal angles.

Just now, East Rider said:

Giannoulis and Byram both having good games. PLM just can't tackle and as for Angus, oh dear

I'd actually try Williams in midfield. He's got bite and anything is better than PLM, Gilmour or Mclean 

2 minutes ago, Chelm Canary said:

Does anyone agree this is actually worse than last our last premier League outing 2 seasons ago?

We finished with -49 last time around. We're nearly there already at the halfway point of the season. This is going to be much, much worse.

• Like 1

Those saying players are ****e, I think they’re half decent, they’re not suddenly a pile of turds! It’s our clubs internal atmosphere, the happy to be at this level with no pressure on anyone! We have a cultural issue which is clear to see with Smith’s appointment, easy appointment, no question on why within a week of being sacked at Villa for really poor results after spending so much, to think he can work to a budget at our level…..he has no history of doing so.

Step changes needed from top to bottom, we need a new dynamic focal point to drive the club forwards.

Edited by Indy

This squad is on a par with the one we were relegated to League One with, another abysmal relegation on the cards under this ownership!

Yes we have had a few promotions but THREE absolutely woeful relegations, 2 from the Premier League and one to League One for the first time in 50 years! 

Time for the geriatric owners to retire to a care home back in Suffolk! 

Webber has had three Premier League transfer windows, his fourth approaching. Has he signed any players in these windows that have improved our first team (or even squad). I’m honestly struggling to name one.

7 minutes ago, alex_ncfc said:

Agreed, Gunn looks hopeless and McGovern should be given the nod. Hope Gunn never plays for us again once Krul returns, dreadful keeper. They said he's conceded 17 goals in his last 2 and a half games 😂 

We'd be better off playing his dad. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

It hurts to watch us play.

Feel so sorry for the fans who've traveled. 

OTBC

I don't, they've brought it on themselves 😉

2 minutes ago, Chelm Canary said:

Does anyone agree this is actually worse than last our last premier League outing 2 seasons ago?

This is way way worse, before the restart we looked competitive and it was a young side of predominantly cheap buys and academy graduates. There wasn't anything humiliating in it. This is just grim.

7 minutes ago, Michael Starr said:

Giannoulis for me is the only one coming out of that with credit in the bank

Don't worry he'll be dropped for Williams again for the next game, can't have a player performing vaguely well now can we.

• Like 1