Sign in to follow this  
Herman

*****The Official Lapps Match Thread*****

10 minutes ago, Petriix said:

That is the lowest quality Norwich City team we've put out in a decade.

You've forgottenĀ  Saturday's line-up?!

1 minute ago, alex_ncfc said:

Why the hell aren't we asking for this game to be postponed? Why are we so bloody soft as a club?! If you don't ask you don't get.Ā 

That's the worst starting line-up and bench I've seen us field, ever, at this level. There is literally nothing in that team - no goals, no creativity, no defence.Ā 

We just make up an injury, we lie we cheat, but we won't because we are little old Norwich.Ā 

I just hate what we have become.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Newcastle are already talking about postponing their game on Thursday. Why are we so weak?

Because Wilson is injured and little Eddie don't like it.Ā 

Deano Smith let's have Rob Newman as our Centre Forward.....It may send a message to Stupendous Stu and the rest of the NarcolepticĀ board....See if they get it before a bit of shut eye?.....

Truck me sideways. This is going to be horrendous.

That's a midtable Champ side at best.

Might as well bet on a palace win...

1 minute ago, shaunieboy77 said:

Because Wilson is injured and little Eddie don't like it.Ā 

So we should be doing the same shouldn't we?

I want to know who's call it wasĀ not to try and get this game postponed.

You just know what will happen. We will get nearly all of our players fit or not with Covid and then the PL will announce they are calling off the games for a month.

Just now, raunds canary said:

Look on the bright side. We haven't lost yet .Ā 

I've just cancelled my Amazon subscription so I've got an excuse not to watch.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

You've forgottenĀ  Saturday's line-up?!

You mean Sundays?

In all seriousness our last line up was one of the weakest prem line ups on paper I had seen.

Until now.

If Christmas miracles really do exist and our was just late in the post then we stand a chance.

1 minute ago, Capt. Pants said:

Amazon, knowing the way the prem works.

And wolves got their game postponed. This is embarrassing. Iā€™d like to see a comparison with that 11 point Derby side to see if they ever put out such a weak side for the relative level of competition at that time.Ā 

1 minute ago, A Load of Squit said:

Amazon have just moved the game from the Sports section into the Horror section.

I thought it would be in the Fantasy Channel for the uncanny resemblance to a load of t-i-ts.

Just now, Capt. Pants said:

Nobody, probably because it didn't satisfy the requirements.

1 minute ago, hogesar said:

You mean Sundays?

In all seriousness our last line up was one of the weakest prem line ups on paper I had seen.

Until now.

If Christmas miracles really do exist and our was just late in the post then we stand a chance.

Oh gawd. Yes it was only Sunday, wasn't it? Today's is worse. And I suspect some other clubs would have been allowed to postpone...

Not far off the team I predicted. On the plus side Kabak and Williams deserved dropping. ByramĀ for Aarons ok provided he doesnā€™t break down.Ā Ā Pukki was never going to do anything due to the lack of service and could well do with a rest after being flogged like a dead horse.Ā Try to get it down the flanks, Dimi and quantum of Tzolis in tandem at last. Ā EarlyĀ balls into Idah who will challenge gamely but be miles off it. Will be subbed for Sargent joshĀ when he tires.Ā 

Ā 3-1 defeat I reckon. Ā 

Do we know why Aarons,Ā Pukki and Cantwell arenā€™t playing or in the squad, canā€™t be Covid! Surely it must be injuries? Anyone!

7 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

Amazon have just moved the game from the Sports section into the Horror section.

I'm going to be watching from behind the sofa.Ā 

While crying.

4 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

We should have tried to get this game called off. Honesty gets you nowhere in this league.

I am guessing enough of them donā€™t have Covid. That just goes to show how bad the rules are, when thatā€™s all they seem to consider. I donā€™t expect itā€™s just honesty, I suppose they have to show proof (I.e a positive test)

3 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

Oh gawd. Yes it was only Sunday, wasn't it? Today's is worse. And I suspect some other clubs would have been allowed to postpone...

Really feels like we should have been doing everything to push for a postponement, I imagine some clubs don't need to do as much pushing as other clubs..

I'm glad it's just been Christmas and I have several different bottles of rum in the house.

Pretty sure I'm going to need at least one of them.

• Haha 1

Just now, hogesar said:

Really feels like we should have been doing everything to push for a postponement, I imagine some clubs don't need to do as much pushing as other clubs..

I'm glad it's just been Christmas and I have several different bottles of rum in the house.

Pretty sure I'm going to need at least one of them.

United got one called off with 3 players outĀ