Sign in to follow this  
Herman

*****The Official Lapps Match Thread*****

Really dreadful and can’t see why we haven’t managed to get game postponed.

How awful is it that our left back is the only player I could see possibly scoring. Going to be a long 90 mins.!

is there any news on why Cantwell is actually out…I’m now joining the conspiracy theory group….something very strange is goin in with him and we should be told what.

I actually quite like that team. Sorensen in - and an I'd say an Idah goal or two coming up - two wide men and him in the middle, good opportunity for the youngsters to show what they can do.

PS - To the laughing face brigade - let's see if you will still be laughing at this post at the end of the match......

Edited by lake district canary
  • Haha 7

1 minute ago, Capt. Pants said:

Newcastle are already talking about postponing their game on Thursday. Why are we so weak?

We are Norwich. Literally no pull, no favouritism, no nothing in this league. Just constantly getting pooped on from a great level and then back to the championship.

Might have a chance, aren't Palace also badly hit with absences as well? Byram might be defensively more adept but I'd still be more concerned about Gilmour at the base. I do want to see Giannoulis and Tzolis together though, so interested to see how that pans out.

And someone please tell Idah not to do too much running in the channels a la Pukki. Both Tzolis and Placheta would appreciate having someone to aim at in the box, although both aren't averse to stepping inside and hitting one.

Not overly optimistic, but Poland is not yet lost. I'll believe until the final score says otherwise.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lake district canary said:

I actually quite like that team. Sorensen in - and an I'd say an Idah goal or two coming up - two wide men and him in the middle, good opportunity for the youngsters to show what they can do.

I love your optimistic view, I really hope you are right.  Gilmour at CDM means we have not hope for me.

Just now, Norfolk Dan said:

The strange thing is for me, It's the midfield 3 that's still the worse part of that line up! 

I really would prefer Kabak starting and Sorenson screening!  I know he is slow but he does what is needed.  He also only needs one telling pass a match, he can recycle as long as he doesn't give it away, he doesn't need to create an attack every pass, just stop the opposition playing a la Tettey.  Gilmour though ....... he really has to do something today.

• Like 2

Think I'm just going to spend thus afternoon laughing, at least we already know we've lost 😂

I'm going for 7-0 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Not one goal from anyone in that team this season 

3 of our 6 in the Carabao cup from Tzolis & McClean. #clutchingatstraws

1 minute ago, lake district canary said:

I’ve seen nothing to suggest Idah will ever score a premier league goal. Grasping at straws our only chance is if he continues abysmal form so Smith throws Rowe on and he becomes our surprise package this year

• Like 2

Why the hell aren't we asking for this game to be postponed? Why are we so bloody soft as a club?! If you don't ask you don't get. 

That's the worst starting line-up and bench I've seen us field, ever, at this level. There is literally nothing in that team - no goals, no creativity, no defence. 

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

So when you look at the lineup what do you see? What do you smell?

Beacause to me it stinks of a midtable finish in the championship

I smell the £60 million that has gone down the toilet

6 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Your definitely on your own then.