Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

'Norwich get laughed at everywhere they goooooooo'

Am I missing something here?

'It's gone viral!' Which upon closer inspection shows a whopping 271 comments, a massive 15 shares and a staggering 1.1k of likes.

How the fu(4 is that viral?.................................And what type of City supporter really cares?

Are you that desperate for attention on here you have to start a threat on any single item that pops up? Jesus H Christ, take a day off.

We (not sure if you actually attend games in person) were thrashed yesterday by one of the greatest teams in the UK. One the richest teams in the world. And at a time where we are struggling in every sense.

Some of your posts are interesting and spot on. Some are simply embarrassing. And yes, I could scroll on by blah, blah blah. However, do we need to highlight every imperfection against us, just for post counts? 

What's the point?

I should add 'Norwich gets laughed at every where they go' is utter bollo ck s

Edited by East Rider
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, East Rider said:

Am I missing something here?

'It's gone viral!' Which upon closer inspection shows a whopping 271 comments, a massive 15 shares and a staggering 1.1k of likes.

How the fu(4 is that viral?.................................And what type of City supporter really cares?

Are you that desperate for attention on here you have to start a threat on any single item that pops up? Jesus H Christ, take a day off.

We (not sure if you actually attend games in person) were thrashed yesterday by one of the greatest teams in the UK. One the richest teams in the world. And at a time where we are struggling in every sense.

Some of your posts are interesting and spot on. Some are simply embarrassing. And yes, I could scroll on by blah, blah blah. However, do we need to highlight every imperfection against us, just for post counts? 

What's the point?

'Are you that desperate for attention on here you have to start a thread on any single item that pops up?'

cover10.jpg

Edited by cambridgeshire canary
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

'Are you that desperate for attention on here you have to start a thread on any single item that pops up?'

cover10.jpg

Desperate AND Honest.

I don't bother with the BBC or other socials any more...a new Cambridge thread is what I look for first.

There should be a CC app.

That he did that was a pretty good metaphor but what I’m disappointed with is none of our players didn’t half him for it. They just don’t care.

5 minutes ago, Drazen Muzinic said:

Desperate AND Honest.

I don't bother with the BBC or other socials any more...a new Cambridge thread is what I look for first.

There should be a CC app.

He is the Devil's Advocate incarnate. He is one minute with and the next agin us. He could host Question Time.

• Like 1

I'll let you into a little secret.

Most global / viral "fans" couldn't give a flying fig about us (we don't matter to them).   

• Like 1

It was at this point I stopped watching. Once I heard the Ole's and Xhaka taking the **** I knew it was time to head back to the pub

I struggle to see why we get so much hate. In the second half Arsenal bought on Pepe who cost 72 million pounds. That is more than our total transfer budget in the last 3 seasons or probably ever….on one player who is rubbish.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Alex said:

It was at this point I stopped watching. Once I heard the Ole's and Xhaka taking the **** I knew it was time to head back to the pub

You and a considerable number of others as i looked around at the gangways and exits.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, keelansgrandad said:

He is the Devil's Advocate incarnate. He is one minute with and the next agin us. He could host Question Time.

So the choice is cambridge canary or the thinking mans crumpet Fiona Bruce. I won't have to think too long about that and cambridge is most certainly not the answer.

Edited by TIL 1010

4 minutes ago, Ulfotto said:

I struggle to see why we get so much hate. In the second half Arsenal bought on Pepe who cost 72 million pounds. That is more than our total transfer budget in the last 3 seasons or probably ever….on one player who is rubbish.

Because honestly, most of the people who watch the premier league globally support the big 6 clubs. They are the same people who give a certain young Scottish midfielder our highest rating every game because he plays for Chelsea so he must be good.

To even begin to care what they think about us is absurd, to post about what some crap site says about what they think is possibly even more absurd.

7 minutes ago, Ulfotto said:

We don't get hate. Arsenal were enjoying their new found form and their fans were enjoying it as well. 

Otherwise, tell posters to stop going on about ITFC.

3 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

So the choice is cambridge canary or the thinking mans crumpet Fiona Bruce. I won't have to think too long about that and cambridge is most certainly not the answer.

Maybe CC is Fiona Bruce?

Nah, sorry for a weird imagination.

Edited by keelansgrandad

3 minutes ago, 1902 said:

Because honestly, most of the people who watch the premier league globally support the big 6 clubs. They are the same people who give a certain young Scottish midfielder our highest rating every game because he plays for Chelsea so he must be good.

To even begin to care what they think about us is absurd, to post about what some crap site says about what they think is possibly even more absurd.

This. 👏👍

3 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Surprised that wasn't supported with a pic Tilly.

For clarity, not of our regionally based friendly, fact avoiding, clickbait thread starter... 

2 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Pink Un question time hosted by @cambridgeshire canary who would be on the panel?

Pinkun+, for the pay per view uncut & live version. With additional behind the scenes footage. 

4 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

Misogyny? In the police force? No sir!

I think you need to look up the meaning of misogyny.

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

I think you need to look up the meaning of misogyny.

You first. Maybe look up the term crumpet whilst you're at it. You're never too old to make positive change Til.

16 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Pink Un question time hosted by @cambridgeshire canary who would be on the panel?

It could prove difficult in some cases Nutty as the panel would have to step out from behind their computer.

42 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

You and a considerable number of others as i looked around at the gangways and exits.

I only stayed until the end so I could boo (tinpotly of course) 😁

29 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Under which guidelines do we have to select? Balance I suppose.

A panel of five and I would go with Ricardo, Bill, LDC, Keith Scott and Swindon.

1 minute ago, Ken Hairy said:

I only stayed until the end so I could boo (tinpotly of course) 😁

One of the loudest boos from the emptiest ground.

28 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

One of the loudest boos from the emptiest ground.

Boos at the end for the second home game running is not good to hear but understandable.

1 minute ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Honestly don't think I have seen Carrow Road so empty by the 80th minute in years

But that's because you dont go

• Haha 1