Sign in to follow this  
Dean Coneys boots

This squad

Next season squad will be changed from the shower we currently have!

I do fear we could have a lengthy spell of mid table Championship mediocrity just ahead of us?

I fear it will be worse than that. We will lose Normann and Kabak- we will keep Sargent. We spent the money this year instead of banking it for promotion push like last time. I can see us falling back to L1 in a few years if we are not careful. This season feels seismic in terms of everyone - including the players - realising this club cannot compete in premiership. Will make setting visions and aims very difficult 

This should concern Delia - club was at its most valuable at the start of this season. Will fall drastically when we end up slipping down the leagues.

13 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

I honestly wonder if this squad could make the playoffs next season?

They couldn't make a bowl of cornflakes at the moment.

I’m really really surprised this team is worse than not only the championship last year, but worse than two years ago - which Webber said himself wasn’t set up for success. Negligence. 

5 minutes ago, WD40 said:

This should concern Delia - club was at its most valuable at the start of this season. Will fall drastically when we end up slipping down the leagues.

Maybe slipping down the leagues is exactly what's needed for a change of ownership, trouble is when you are rock bottom you end up with dodgy piranhas such as the group who have bought Ipswich buying you. 

15 minutes ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

I fear it will be worse than that. We will lose Normann and Kabak- we will keep Sargent. We spent the money this year instead of banking it for promotion push like last time. I can see us falling back to L1 in a few years if we are not careful. This season feels seismic in terms of everyone - including the players - realising this club cannot compete in premiership. Will make setting visions and aims very difficult 

At least we keep Sargent

phew!