Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Webber, Farke and our new signings

Does anybody really believe that it was all down to Webber that we ended up with a load of dross?

Does anybody really believe that Farke wasn't consulted every step of the way about possible new signings?

Does anybody really believe that Farke did not have the final say on whether we bought them or not?

Indeed Farke will outline to the scouting team his requirements, the team will no doubt scout realistic targets and Webber will no doubt liaise with Farke on those available, but it’ll be Webber as he’s already alluded that signs the players. His comments on McNally wasting the money and putting the club in a financial hole could well be thrown back at him.

If we get relegated who would trade Smith for Farke to get us promoted? I would in a heartbeat! 

22 minutes ago, Making Plans said:

Does anybody really believe that it was all down to Webber that we ended up with a load of dross?

Does anybody really believe that Farke wasn't consulted every step of the way about possible new signings?

Does anybody really believe that Farke did not have the final say on whether we bought them or not?

Yes.

No.

Yes.

I thought everyone knew that?

22 minutes ago, Making Plans said:

No, I doubt any club would really operate that way. Webber may have more involvement than most in finding/recruiting players but it’ll definitely have had some input from Farke. I expect in the end they’d be joint decisions.