CANARYKING

Shambles at turnstiles

32 minutes ago, George Smiley said:

So Greavsie , what have I written  which is a complete falsehood?  what is unbelievable?   I am all ears .Vaccinations are not a mandatory law which means anyone can choose to consent or refuse to be vaccinated. The experimental vaccines are under clinical trials until 2023 and so could only be licensed for emergency use only, to be given to the vulnerable and those who are exhibiting serious medical symptoms of an infection. They were NOT licensed to be administered to healthy adults, teenagers or children. It is generally acknowledged that these experimental vaccines do not cure the infection, stop you from catching or spreading it and will not save lives. The government do not have the power to legally mandate experimental vaccinations. That's why they have spent an inordinate amount of time, effort and tax payers money using military style psychological manipulative coercion techniques, scaremongering propaganda, threats and intimidation to pressure the unvaccinated into consenting to the jab. And, in so doing, they have already contravened the Human Rights Act and the Nuremberg Code/Helsinki Declaration .Do you know what The Number Ten Nudge Unit is ? They are getting desperate and are working overtime because  about 23-5 million Brits are unjabbed .They don't want a control group .

My response was in reply to your quoted post. But when you can't even copy someones moniker correctly, your credibility goes even lower. 

I haven't bothered to read the rest of your post as it's relevance is well irrelevant. 

I suggest you read my post and the quote one again. 

Ohh and I'll pass your comments on to ex collegue and friends widow whose funeral I attended (via zoom) earlier this year who sadly passed from Covid. He was 50, fit and no underlying conditions. I would be quite happy send you the order of service, the link to the donation page in his memory, and the death notice, if you think I'm also making that up, but I won't out of respect for him. It's a shame you haven't got or shown any. 

Edited by Greavsy
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Mello Yello said:

Shambles at turnstiles...Slaughter on the Pitch...

Apart from that.....a great afternoon of hurt, embarrassment, disappointment, apathy, lethargy, predictability and yada, yada, yada.....

Highlight of the afternoon?....The **** who set the green flare off....Hope they're identified and dealt with....

As an aside, wasn't that the most pathetic flare you've ever seen? We can't even get a sodding flare right 😂

15 minutes ago, George Smiley said:

Comments sections  mainly Herman ........that is where you find the real truth  and what I see with my  own eyes .International news platforms on YT, independent citizen journalists  like Rebel News  which cover Australia and Canada  because the same thing is happening worldwide , see for yourself  .Russell Brand's channel , Alex Belfield , Aussie Cossack , Avi Yemini  to name but a few ..You must admit by  now  that none of this makes  any sense .Matt Le Tissier is copping a lot of flak about his outspoken views on the vaccines . There are anti vax protests all over Europe which have hardly any coverage on bbc /itv /sky news....they don't want you to know  about them .There was a massive one in London recently in case you didn't know .

Russell Brand 😂😂😂😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

My response was in reply to your quoted post. But when you can't even copy someones moniker correctly, your credibility goes even lower. 

I haven't bothered to read the rest of your post as it's relevance is well irrelevant. 

I suggest you read my post and the quote one again. 

Ohh and I'll pass your comments on to ex collegue and friends widow whose funeral I attended (via zoom) earlier this year who sadly passed from Covid. He was 50, fit and moo underlying conditions. I would be quite happy send you the order of service, the link to the donation page in his memory, and the death notice, if you think I'm also making that up, but I won't out of respect for him. It's a shame you haven't got or shown any. 

I am sorry about your friend  but I deal with facts , logic and statistics .Considering  covid hasn't even been isolated  in its purest form  how do you know  that he succumbed to it ? the gaslighting emotive language you use isn't working .I am more concerned about the cancer  operations which have been cancelled /delayed due to this disgrace .Did you check out the gov yellow card  scheme   about vaccine injuries like I suggested ? Jimmy Greaves nickname  was Greavsie ,sorry for this oversight .

13 minutes ago, George Smiley said:

Comments sections  mainly Herman ........that is where you find the real truth  and what I see with my  own eyes .International news platforms on YT, independent citizen journalists  like Rebel News  which cover Australia and Canada  because the same thing is happening worldwide , see for yourself  .Russell Brand's channel , Alex Belfield , Aussie Cossack , Avi Yemini  to name but a few ..You must admit by  now  that none of this makes  any sense .Matt Le Tissier is copping a lot of flak about his outspoken views on the vaccines . There are anti vax protests all over Europe which have hardly any coverage on bbc /itv /sky news....they don't want you to know  about them .There was a massive one in London recently in case you didn't know .

Basically a celebrity, an ex-footballer, a right wing pundit, a far-right tv channel and a ex-local-radio presenter versus doctors, epidemiologists, nurses, the science and medical community. Who should we listen to during a medical catastrophe??

That is a rhetorical question.

9 minutes ago, George Smiley said:

I am sorry about your friend  but I deal with facts , logic and statistics .Considering  covid hasn't even been isolated  in its purest form  how do you know  that he succumbed to it ? the gaslighting emotive language you use isn't working .I am more concerned about the cancer  operations which have been cancelled /delayed due to this disgrace .Did you check out the gov yellow card  scheme   about vaccine injuries like I suggested ? Jimmy Greaves nickname  was Greavsie ,sorry for this oversight .

I deal with facts too. 

My friend is still deceased. Fact. 

Cause of death on death cert said covid. Fact. 

No idea what you're on about with the yellow card thing as, as I've said before I didn't read your post. I don't take guidance, least of all, medial guidance from a football forum. 

Also, as I read your last sentence, you know I'm not Jimmy Greaves, and that would take some doing, as he's dead, fact. 

Edited by Greavsy

1 minute ago, Herman said:

Basically a celebrity, an ex-footballer, a right wing pundit, a far-right tv channel and a ex-local-radio presenter versus doctors, epidemiologists, nurses, the science and medical community. Who should we listen to during a medical catastrophe??

That is a rhetorical question.

You do realize you can buy  Scientists/pay them off?  So you trust Boris , Van Tam , Whitty and the rest of them  with your health ? Seriously? We have a health secretary who knows as much about health as your pub landlord. How many jabs will you have until you say enough is enough ? I assume you have had at least two?

19 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

As an aside, wasn't that the most pathetic flare you've ever seen? We can't even get a sodding flare right 😂

In the case of our performance....'There's no smoke without dire'.....

1 minute ago, Greavsy said:

I deal with facts too. 

My friend is still deceased. Fact. 

No idea what you're on about with the yellow card thing as, as I've said before I didn't read your post. I don't take guidance, least of all, medial guidance from a football forum. 

Also, as I read your last sentence, you know I'm not Jimmy Greaves, and that would take some doing, as he's dead, fact. 

I loved Saint and Greavsie  as a teenager , much better than woke football focus . Listen I am sure you are a decent person  but I wanted to watch my team at the Arsenal game .I couldn't  because I am unvaccinated and I was gutted because  I have always gone to boxing day games as long as I can remember . Can't you see how wrong this is ? can't watch a football game unless you submit to experimental  chemicals pumped  into you .They have been forced by the corrupt Premier League to implement these idiotic incomprehensible rules so I can't really blame the club .

1 minute ago, George Smiley said:

I loved Saint and Greavsie  as a teenager , much better than woke football focus . Listen I am sure you are a decent person  but I wanted to watch my team at the Arsenal game .I couldn't  because I am unvaccinated and I was gutted because  I have always gone to boxing day games as long as I can remember . Can't you see how wrong this is ? can't watch a football game unless you submit to experimental  chemicals pumped  into you .They have been forced by the corrupt Premier League to implement these idiotic incomprehensible rules so I can't really blame the club .

Choice and consequences. 

Im sure you can see and understand that. That's different to agreeing with it. 

Not sure how it's possible to disagree with a rule that you state to incomprehensible and idiotic.

Not sure why the Saint and Greavsie comment, as I've said before it's nothing to do with me, just a similar name (and yes I know I've got his picture as my avatar but I'm sure your picture isn't of you either).

1 minute ago, Greavsy said:

Choice and consequences. 

Im sure you can see and understand that. That's different to agreeing with it. 

Not sure how it's possible to disagree with a rule that you state to incomprehensible and idiotic.

Not sure why the Saint and Greavsie comment, as I've said before it's nothing to do with me, just a similar name (and yes I know I've got his picture as my avatar but I'm sure your picture isn't of you either).

"Choice and consequences" Yeah you said it , time will tell .I want everyone to stay healthy...  vaxxed and unvaxxed 

19 minutes ago, George Smiley said:

You do realize you can buy  Scientists/pay them off?  So you trust Boris , Van Tam , Whitty and the rest of them  with your health ? Seriously? We have a health secretary who knows as much about health as your pub landlord. How many jabs will you have until you say enough is enough ? I assume you have had at least two?

Yes. But all of them. Every doctor, nurse etc in the world have been bought??

No.

Agree.

I've had three.

2 minutes ago, George Smiley said:

"Choice and consequences" Yeah you said it , time will tell .I want everyone to stay healthy...  vaxxed and unvaxxed 

And the way to increase your chances personally of staying healthy is to have the jab. 

They way of increasing your chances of getting into hospital for any required treatment is for you (and others) to be jabbed. 

The more people who are jabbed will also reduce the absence of workers in hospitals, support workers, social care, etc.....the hospitals aren't full of just people requiring medical attention, but many are fit to discharged but there is insufficient social care to take over their care. 

So if someone not having the jab gets stopped from attending the football / having fun, I'm pretty cool with that personally as that persons action has potentially stopped some jabbed people getting hospital treatment they require. 

Choices and consequences. 

The ones who you hear about in the msm probably have been paid off, Doctor Shillery for example .If they do decide to lay off  all those  nurses next year  then a lot will whistle blow on an epic scale   to what is really going on .That's why  think they will  probably keep extending the deadline by 3 months or so .

2 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

And the way to increase your chances personally of staying healthy is to have the jab. 

They way of increasing your chances of getting into hospital for any required treatment is for you (and others) to be jabbed. 

The more people who are jabbed will also reduce the absence of workers in hospitals, support workers, social care, etc.....the hospitals aren't full of just people requiring medical attention, but many are fit to discharged but there is insufficient social care to take over their care. 

So if someone not having the jab gets stopped from attending the football / having fun, I'm pretty cool with that personally as that persons action has potentially stopped some jabbed people getting hospital treatment they require. 

3 minutes ago, George Smiley said:

The ones who you hear about in the msm probably have been paid off, Doctor Shillery for example .If they do decide to lay off  all those  nurses next year  then a lot will whistle blow on an epic scale   to what is really going on .That's why  think they will  probably keep extending the deadline by 3 months or so .

Shock horror, someone who gets laid off in whilstle blowing sensation...... 

you wrote  "And the way to increase your chances personally of staying healthy is to have the jab" really ?you know that for sure .You don't know the long term side effects so how can you write that ?  Vaccines take at least 8 years to develop .

10 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

you wrote  "And the way to increase your chances personally of staying healthy is to have the jab" really ?you know that for sure .You don't know the long term side effects so how can you write that ?  Vaccines take at least 8 years to develop .

1 minute ago, George Smiley said:

From the info currently to hand yes.

I look at this way. 

If I get ill and have to go to hospital I place my trust in the medical staff, the same staff who are advising to take the jab. Can't have it both ways. 

A family member of mine is going for an operation shortly. Every time we visit the hospital we test and sanitize, everytime we see a different person (nurse, consultant, receptionist etc) they check our covid status. I'm sure if we said not jabbed we wouldn't proceed, as it would be a risk to them, us other patients and the hospital in general. I would actually be embarrassed to say to a consultant who has studied for years to be qualified that whilst I'd like to take advantage of his skills for surgery, Ive not taken the overall medical advice on the jabs as someone whose uneducated has posted online. Unbelievable. 

8 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

From the info currently to hand yes.

I look at this way. 

If I get ill and have to go to hospital I place my trust in the medical staff, the same staff who are advising to take the jab. Can't have it both ways. 

A family member of mine is going for an operation shortly. Every time we visit the hospital we test and sanitize, everytime we see a different person (nurse, consultant, receptionist etc) they check our covid status. I'm sure if we said not jabbed we wouldn't proceed, as it would be a risk to them, us other patients and the hospital in general. I would actually be embarrassed to say to a consultant who has studied for years to be qualified that whilst I'd like to take advantage of his skills for surgery, Ive not taken the overall medical advice on the jabs as someone whose uneducated has posted online. Unbelievable. 

You can't blame the hospital staff , they are just following orders from the top and have protocol.I think you will find  that a lot of nhs staff have refused the jab  ( a huge number )...now why is that ? maybe they know something we don't .Tell you what..... you produce court worthy evidence of covid's existence  then maybe I'll start listening to your  experimental vax  passport nonsense .To date  not one court has received this proof  anywhere .Let's face it these vaccines are useless. You keep taking your boosters every  3 months , I am sure they are  100 per cent safe ....just like asbestos and being hit by a train .

25 minutes ago, George Smiley said:

You can't blame the hospital staff , they are just following orders from the top and have protocol.I think you will find  that a lot of nhs staff have refused the jab  ( a huge number )...now why is that ? maybe they know something we don't .Tell you what..... you produce court worthy evidence of covid's existence  then maybe I'll start listening to your  experimental vax  passport nonsense .To date  not one court has received this proof  anywhere .Let's face it these vaccines are useless. You keep taking your boosters every  3 months , I am sure they are  100 per cent safe ....just like asbestos and being hit by a train .

I suggest you call your doctor in the morning as your medication needs tweaking - you certainly appear to have mistaken a Norwich football forum for a conspiracy theory site, which is an odd one.  
Perhaps try the “twtd” site if you’re looking for more impressionable morons who’ll swallow your tripe. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, George Smiley said:

.just like asbestos and being hit by a train

Nothing like a reasonable debate, and that's nothing like a reasonable debate.

If I get ill, I go to Dr's or even hospital if required and trust their judgement on what they advise and recommend. Its not let me down in over 50 years. 

I guess if you get ill, you either research on the Internet, ask Karen, or question the history of any treatment suggested before accepting it? I bet they love you! 

I had to get the paramedics out a couple of weeks ago, and after about a 90 minute wait, caused by volume of work for reasons mentioned before the two paramedics arrived and spent a further 90 minutes assessing reassuring and treating the patient. They also provided support for myself and other family members concerned for the well being of the patient. They were absolutely brilliant and deserve medals (and a decent payrise) for what they do, not keyboard warriors questioning their medical profession, qualifications and efforts. 

2 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

I suggest you call your doctor in the morning as your medication needs tweaking - you certainly appear to have mistaken a Norwich football forum for a conspiracy theory site, which is an odd one.  
Perhaps try the “twtd” site if you’re looking for more impressionable morons who’ll swallow your tripe. 

They'll peddle their tripe anywhere BP.

He doesn't need the GP,.......

unbelievable.

Edited by Greavsy

26 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

They'll peddle their tripe anywhere BP.

He doesn't need the GP,.......

unbelievable.

Yes, it’s a strange state of affairs if some of these people actually believe what they are coming up with - but there’s a lot of strange silos of misinformation out there.

For starters, in all honesty I thought they’d moved on from the claim that it doesn’t exist, as it’s palpably untrue.

Perhaps the strangest thing is that they feel the need to near-riot to show that they should have the choice not to have a vaccination they have the choice not to have. At least those demos are a chance for Darwinism to win out. 

Edited by Branston Pickle

24 minutes ago, Branston Pickle said:

So what have the conspiracy theorists  got wrong since March 2020? they have been spot on in their predictions  every step of the way. I suggest  you back off on the boosters from now on  , they are clearly affecting your brain .

28 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Nothing like a reasonable debate, and that's nothing like a reasonable debate.

If I get ill, I go to Dr's or even hospital if required and trust their judgement on what they advise and recommend. Its not let me down in over 50 years. 

I guess if you get ill, you either research on the Internet, ask Karen, or question the history of any treatment suggested before accepting it? I bet they love you! 

I had to get the paramedics out a couple of weeks ago, and after about a 90 minute wait, caused by volume of work for reasons mentioned before the two paramedics arrived and spent a further 90 minutes assessing reassuring and treating the patient. They also provided support for myself and other family members concerned for the well being of the patient. They were absolutely brilliant and deserve medals (and a decent payrise) for what they do, not keyboard warriors questioning their medical profession, qualifications and efforts. 

I am sure that they did a good job  and here I believe you but that is not the issue .I want you to take a look at the gov yellow card scheme and see the damage the vaccines are doing .It is all there  clear as crystal or maybe you can't handle the truth . What about the players themselves ?  how many do you think are really  vaccinated ?  A lot of sportsman are dropping like flies due to heart problems   , this can't be ignored .

22 minutes ago, George Smiley said:

I am sure that they did a good job  and here I believe you but that is not the issue .I want you to take a look at the gov yellow card scheme and see the damage the vaccines are doing .It is all there  clear as crystal or maybe you can't handle the truth . What about the players themselves ?  how many do you think are really  vaccinated ?  A lot of sportsman are dropping like flies due to heart problems   , this can't be ignored .

Ah yes, those very same heart problems that are known to be directly linked as a side effect from covid, you mean?  Yes, they prove you’re right…or more likely that you’re totally wrong.

And you do realise that the yellow card scheme is proof that the information is openly compiled and there for all to see - even if only to be misused by some. 

Edited by Branston Pickle

This place has gone mental. I’m gobsmacked at the sheer ignorance but not by the selfishness. TIL1010 didn’t lie, I spent thirty minutes talking to the friend he talks of at the Villa game and the poor chap is still struggling. Now, my missus has copped it.

The utter stupidity of some that think this is some kind of conspiracy baffles me. Tell that to my partner. Tell that to me, having to explain to my kid that he can’t cuddle his Mum. Bell end.

”Oh, but only old people die..”

Well that’s ok then, isn’t it you ****ing ****.