CANARYKING

Shambles at turnstiles

Last I heard asthma and heart attacks weren’t contagious, although I expect one of your ‘sources’ believes they are deliberately engineered or something.

7 hours ago, kingsway said:

All these covid precautions like what we saw at Carrow Road today are just box ticking exercises that are administered in a farcical token way that make the very point of doing them a complete waste of time.

Jesus wept, that man isn’t wearing a mask in the concourse…

Don’t panic sir he’s got a coffee in his hand. 

Oh my god, he’s walking towards his seat without a mask… 

Few, he’s sat down.. we’re safe. 

The club could probably do a bit to protect us by improving the hand washing facilities. I am amazed those hand dryers are still going, thermal cutoff after the 100th use. Made me laugh when they said Hands, Face, Space 😂

Shambles at turnstiles...Slaughter on the Pitch...

Apart from that.....a great afternoon of hurt, embarrassment, disappointment, apathy, lethargy, predictability and yada, yada, yada.....

Highlight of the afternoon?....The **** who set the green flare off....Hope they're identified and dealt with....

12 hours ago, Sjb said:

A piece of cloth which isn't face fitted nor worn correctly by most. And with no scientific studies of their effectiveness in the real world only lab tests for the medical world. 

Still,  lab tests sound much more reliable than you repeating stuff Karen said on Facebook 

There was talk in the bar that the pre-registration system wasn’t up and running in time but I’ll get the sports team to confirm.

No queues or issues getting in and we had Stuart Webber himself scanning our QR codes.

Just now, Pete Raven said:

we had Stuart Webber himself scanning our QR codes.

Found his level!?

14 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Still,  lab tests sound much more reliable than you repeating stuff Karen said on Facebook 

I guessed the country was in a bit of a pickle when David Icke was being taken seriously.

• Haha 1

Does anyone seriously believe the club checked the pre-registration form and attached files.?   If you assume 25, 000 supporters had done this and it takes 30 secs per from to check the attachment for validity and matches the season ticket that equates to 208 hours of work :)   - that would be the box office staff working 24hrs a day for a week.   

They will have run a script to check that a form had been completed and possibly a file attached and that would have been it.  A friend of mine was vaccinated outside the UK and uploaded images of their paper cards!  No problem at turnstile. So no, norwich arent running any software to match covid passes/ ticket holders/ validity - only that you have uploaded any old piece of crap to the site.  Tick in the box for govt and club  

4 hours ago, Mello Yello said:

Shambles at turnstiles...Slaughter on the Pitch...

Apart from that.....a great afternoon of hurt, embarrassment, disappointment, apathy, lethargy, predictability and yada, yada, yada.....

Highlight of the afternoon?....The **** who set the green flare off....Hope they're identified and dealt with....

Sounds like a new Martin Scorsese movie

4 hours ago, Pete Raven said:

There was talk in the bar that the pre-registration system wasn’t up and running in time but I’ll get the sports team to confirm.

No queues or issues getting in and we had Stuart Webber himself scanning our QR codes.

Pete - could you also find out why Arsenal fans didn't have to submit to any Covid checks whatsoever, particularly as we had nearly 3000 of them travel up from Omicron Central!  My cousin's husband and daughter are both Arsenal Season Ticket holders and travelled up for the game and did not have any pre-registration nonsense or any submit to any checks at the ground.  In fact they said that any Covid precautions at the ground were as evident as our defence.  They compared us to Leeds where they weren't allowed out of the car park without showing a Covid Pass let alone getting to the turnstiles!

I don't believe any other clubs have asked supporters to upload documentation, they have only had to declare that they will bring either proof of vaccination or LFT/PCR test result with them, plus will not attend if suffering from any Covid symptoms.  Norwich like to do things differently, so not surprised we have gone about things in a more complex way. 

6 minutes ago, Matt Juler said:

Norwich like to do things differently, so not surprised we have gone about things in a more complex way. 

complex - agreed. 

Efficient / Effective - Nope. 

Meets Govt requirements - Yes. 

5 hours ago, Pete Raven said:

I did mention on another thread the club were short of staff everywhere yesterday. 😜

15 hours ago, Christoph Stiepermann said:

Why should low paid stewarding staff and volunteers have to act as enforcers of poorly defined government policy? 

This is just as laughably tragic as when supermarket workers had to act as the covid police in 2020 despite all being treated like human garbage by the general population (human garbage is me understating it, they were treated in a disgusting way and you should be ashamed if you played a part in that) and all while  being paid nothing near a living wage.

They're doing their best in the circumstance, anyone criticizing people working today....just shut up. Like seriously shut up, it's the government and the PL calling the shots in this ridiculous situation, if anyone is criticizing staff actually working in such difficulty at ground level  and are taking their frustrations out on them then you're a fu****ng idiot. 

👏👏👏👏👏

• Like 1

16 hours ago, George Smiley said:

Do plenty of research about these jabs .....it’s not licensed it’s an unlicensed product. The so called vaccines have  been given temporary authorisation,  big difference. The reason why it’s unlicensed? No long-term safety data.I'll even go further .It's not about a virus. It's about Covid passports leading to digital ID leading to a social credit scoring system. The World Economic Forum has decided it wants every country to be like China. The freedoms we enjoy in the West are incompatible with that agenda. That's why we see the coercion, the threats of greater coercion, the attacks on the unvaccinated.

Is Karen from Facebook that  @hogesarmentioned earlier related to you ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, George Smiley said:

A lot of people who have had two jabs have finally realised they have been taken for a ride. But then you have some people like you  in the comments  who will defend them  to the death no matter what or how much information comes out...(and there is a lot coming out right now) . Just because they can't stand the fact they were wrong. Let's be honest  when you roll up your sleeve for   booster number seven   you must realize  that you are a mug but unable to admit it. There is no long term safety data for Boris's jabs , that's why they are   unlicensed .

It is a tragedy that you believe what you have just posted. I think a visit to a Covid ward in any NHS hospital and seek the views of the staff and even better still the patients the vast majority of whom had your views until they were rushed in would do you the world of good.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

It is a tragedy that you believe what you have just posted. I think a visit to a Covid ward in any NHS hospital and seek the views of the staff and even better still the patients the vast majority of whom had your views until they were rushed in would do you the world of good.

unfortunately Tilly,  they walk amongst us.  

6 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

unfortunately Tilly,  they walk amongst us.  

He will probably come back and say it is only flu.

8 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

They cry like little babies when they are admitted and told it’s to late for the vaccine.

1 minute ago, TIL 1010 said:

He will probably come back and say it is only flu.

And only the old,  or pre-existing conditions have fatal endings. 

20 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

I bet you have no idea about covid wards in NHS hospitals . The vaccinated are defensive  because they don't want to think they have been duped. It's a natural defensive reaction.  All I see now is" GET BOOSTED NOW !"  "Every adult needs a COVID-19 booster vaccine to protect against Omicron" (that is a downright lie , not every adult can have one ) "Get your COVID-19 vaccine or booster". Doesn't sound like a choice is being offered to me , Sounds more like an order. I won't be told what to do by anyone in my own country  so this makes me dig even harder and refuse the poke . I was brought up in a country describing itself as a democracy not authoritarian.They are saying another lockdown is on the cards soon , imagine having three jabs and still having restrictions  (vax passports at Carrow Road , masks )and lockdowns .

26 minutes ago, George Smiley said:

I bet you have no idea about covid wards in NHS hospitals . The vaccinated are defensive  because they don't want to think they have been duped. It's a natural defensive reaction.  All I see now is" GET BOOSTED NOW !"  "Every adult needs a COVID-19 booster vaccine to protect against Omicron" (that is a downright lie , not every adult can have one ) "Get your COVID-19 vaccine or booster". Doesn't sound like a choice is being offered to me , Sounds more like an order. I won't be told what to do by anyone in my own country  so this makes me dig even harder and refuse the poke . I was brought up in a country describing itself as a democracy not authoritarian.They are saying another lockdown is on the cards soon , imagine having three jabs and still having restrictions  (vax passports at Carrow Road , masks )and lockdowns .

No no idea at all except for one friend who works at the NNUH and has to deal with people clogging up the place the vast majority of whom had your view until they were hospitalised with covid and another who is a retired Matron who was called upon to return and help out.

I had a good friend who at the start of the pandemic was in the NNUH for 52 days the vast majority of the time in ICU. Thankfully he pulled through despite being on a ventilator for weeks on end and at one point his family being told to prepare for bad news.

I had another friend who tested positive after being admitted for a burst stomach ulcer and he ended up on a covid ward with a 36 year old chap who was unvaccinated and had spent 15 days on the ward.By the way he was 1 of 9 in the ward of 11 who were unvaccinated. The chap regretted his decision to not have the jab so i will not be taking lectures from you about whether i have any idea about covid wards.

Edited by TIL 1010

'If there  was a real lethal virus about then they wouldn't be laying off NHS nurses and care workers'    If nothing else. Then a bare faced lie will do.

23 minutes ago, George Smiley said:

No offence but somehow I don't believe a word of what you have just written .

Dear God so you think i made it all up ?

* shakes head *

53 minutes ago, George Smiley said:

No offence but somehow I don't believe a word of what you have just written . Yeah sure he regretted his decision not to have the jab .I have read these kind of paragraphs before from shills and 77th brigade .Just look at the way the vaccinated treat people who can think for themselves and choose not to get that experimental ??????  injected into their systems. So much hate. When will the sheep realise the vaccine does not stop you getting this so called virus, it does not stop you transmitting it, it "supposedly  ...no proof at all "only stops the pressure on the NHS hospitals  . What about the yellow card scheme  for vax injuries ?  I dare you to take a look at that  but you probably won't .If there  was a real lethal virus about then they wouldn't be laying off NHS nurses and care workers , they would need all the help they could get . I think you are one of these people who say that if you refuse the jab then the nhs shouldn't treat you or you have to pay for treatment out of your own pocket .Am I right ?

Unbelievable, absolutely unbelievable. 

As entitled to your view as you are, as Ill informed and absurd as it is, just ask yourself why would he bother to make up such detail. They are obviously personal testimonials, so at least have so decency and respect. 

3 hours ago, Greavsy said:

Unbelievable, absolutely unbelievable. 

As entitled to your view as you are, as Ill informed and absurd as it is, just ask yourself why would he bother to make up such detail. They are obviously personal testimonials, so at least have so decency and respect. 

So Greavsie , what have I written  which is a complete falsehood?  what is unbelievable?   I am all ears .Vaccinations are not a mandatory law which means anyone can choose to consent or refuse to be vaccinated. The experimental vaccines are under clinical trials until 2023 and so could only be licensed for emergency use only, to be given to the vulnerable and those who are exhibiting serious medical symptoms of an infection. They were NOT licensed to be administered to healthy adults, teenagers or children. It is generally acknowledged that these experimental vaccines do not cure the infection, stop you from catching or spreading it and will not save lives. The government do not have the power to legally mandate experimental vaccinations. That's why they have spent an inordinate amount of time, effort and tax payers money using military style psychological manipulative coercion techniques, scaremongering propaganda, threats and intimidation to pressure the unvaccinated into consenting to the jab. And, in so doing, they have already contravened the Human Rights Act and the Nuremberg Code/Helsinki Declaration .Do you know what The Number Ten Nudge Unit is ? They are getting desperate and are working overtime because  about 23-5 million Brits are unjabbed .They don't want a control group .

3 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

Dear God so you think i made it all up ?

* shakes head *

Yes that is right,  I think you are  a liar , So you’d rather just watch the  msm news and not look for your own information? Clearly this is why your heads in the sand.

1 minute ago, George Smiley said:

Yes that is right,  I think you are  a liar , So you’d rather just watch the  msm news and not look for your own information? Clearly this is why your heads in the sand.

Where do you get your information from?

3 minutes ago, Herman said:

Where do you get your information from?

Comments sections  mainly Herman ........that is where you find the real truth  and what I see with my  own eyes .International news platforms on YT, independent citizen journalists  like Rebel News  which cover Australia and Canada  because the same thing is happening worldwide , see for yourself  .Russell Brand's channel , Alex Belfield , Aussie Cossack , Avi Yemini  to name but a few ..You must admit by  now  that none of this makes  any sense .Matt Le Tissier is copping a lot of flak about his outspoken views on the vaccines . There are anti vax protests all over Europe which have hardly any coverage on bbc /itv /sky news....they don't want you to know  about them .There was a massive one in London recently in case you didn't know .