CANARYKING

Shambles at turnstiles

1 minute ago, STAN said:

The people saying how “unsafe” it was?

It seriously shows how deluded people have become…

I put on a mask to walk through the turnstile and proceeded to take it straight off to consume my usual pre-match pie and pint. I then put my mask on to take the short walk to my seat, and proceeded to take it off whilst huddled in amongst thousands of people. 

Just imagine the sense of security we all could have had if everyone put a piece of cloth over there mouth to walk from the concourse to their seats. 

As I said in my first post… people make me laugh. 

A piece of cloth which isn't face fitted nor worn correctly by most. And with no scientific studies of their effectiveness in the real world only lab tests for the medical world. 

5 minutes ago, STAN said:

if everyone put a piece of cloth over there mouth to walk from the concourse to their seats.

Their! 

2 minutes ago, Sjb said:

The booster doesn't stop you getting having it then passing it on. All the vaccines does is potentially limit the time you have the virus and gives your body a helping hand fighting it. So yes the whole pass thing is a waste of time. Even if you upload a lft result to it that can be faked. 

The law of the land says you have to produce evidence of Covid vaccination. I'm not sure the club is complying at the moment, certainly not 25% were checked today and we have no way of knowing if they checked all ST pre registration. I'm guessing in the time since the law was passed and today's game they didn't.

You don't have to upload LFT results, you just say it's negative. 

3 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

Their! 

My apologies Greavsy. 

Almost as criminal as the bloke who didn’t put a mask on to walk through the turnstile. 

3 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

The law of the land says you have to produce evidence of Covid vaccination. I'm not sure the club is complying at the moment, certainly not 25% were checked today and we have no way of knowing if they checked all ST pre registration. I'm guessing in the time since the law was passed and today's game they didn't.

You don't have to upload LFT results, you just say it's negative. 

I arrived early and every single person was being checked on their way through…

I would guess they were probably getting close to the 25% quota within the first 30 or so minutes….

5 minutes ago, STAN said:

Almost as criminal as the bloke who didn’t put a mask on to walk through the turnstile. 

No way near…

I had to upload a screenshot of my vaccination pass as the website wouldn’t accept the pdf file. I don’t know if the club is using some kind of clever software to scan these uploaded images to match them to the season ticket holder but they surely don’t have the staff to check 20000 manually. I expect clicking the link and ticking the relevant box is enough and nobody is actually checking.

Edited by Peanuts

5 minutes ago, Peanuts said:

I had to upload a screenshot of my vaccination pass as the website wouldn’t accept the pdf file. I don’t know if the club is using some kind of clever software to scan these uploaded images to match them to the season ticket holder but they surely don’t have the staff to check 20000 manually. I expect clicking the link and ticking the relevant box is enough and nobody is actually checking.

It’s a box ticking exercise they don’t give a f£&k mate

26 minutes ago, STAN said:

My apologies Greavsy. 

Accepted.

Other than one is a legal (and moral) requirement.. I'll accept the other as a simple typo. 

Fantastic Service in Wensum Corner,

No one in queue,

16 year old with a clipboard asked me if I had a Covid Pass as I walked past him.

11 minutes ago, CDMullins said:

Fantastic Service in Wensum Corner,

No one in queue,

16 year old with a clipboard asked me if I had a Covid Pass as I walked past him.

Shambles from the club. 

Covid Marshalls should be 18 at the very least - but preferably middle aged balding men with excessive facial hair, a yellow arm band, and the minerals to pick on old ladies with handbags. 

Can’t believe the club put my life in the hands of a spotty clipboard wielding 16 year old. 

• Like 1

Question to Sports Desk Pete

can the pinkUn boys ask the club what the ST Registration was all about? Seems a complete waste of time 

I could have literally shown these guys my Tesco club card they weren’t ar5ed at all, the whole thing was point-less. Box ticking exercise for the club. Sick of all this pointless illusion of control.

Edited by The Real Buh
  • Thanks 1

Walked up to the ground . Showed a very courteous guy my already loaded proof of a negative flow test taken this morning . Walked in . Got to my seat. Took my mask off. 

No problems at all. 

Strange with the COVID variant rampant the Marshall was more interested to look in my backpack

One flask 2 apples and an over ripe banana

Edited by daly

3 hours ago, kingsway said:

Yes farcical bullsh*t  just like the whole so called pandemic!

I showed my NHS covid double jab certificate to the covid marshalls (who looked like they worked for Regency security) and I was let through the turnstile. - I could of took any other male persons certificate and they would have let me in!

A young relative of mine has been to some gigs at the UEA recently and they just take a token look at your phone or the NHS pass and let you through, nonsense!

The sooner we just get on with things rather than having to go through farcical procedures encouraged by the government the better!

- The only things the government should be doing is telling people to wash hands and regularly wash clothes and shower!

-And yes like many others I've heard all the stories of deaths in hospitals being attributed to covid when in fact they wern't in order to exaggerate figures!

I also know through friends about the "South African variant hotspot" of Diss and Roydon in South Norfolk last year where all residents were encouraged to mass test and the actual figures that came out of it. These were 7500 people in the Diss and Roydon area tested and under 60 persons tested positive for any form of the covid virus, which is less than 1%! - Pandemic my A ss!!  

Yup your right. The whole world is lying. It’s just a conspiracy against you personally. The billions spent on vaccines are just to annoy you. What a total **** you must be.

32 minutes ago, George Smiley said:

Do plenty of research about these jabs .....it’s not licensed it’s an unlicensed product. The so called vaccines have  been given temporary authorisation,  big difference. The reason why it’s unlicensed? No long-term safety data.I'll even go further .It's not about a virus. It's about Covid passports leading to digital ID leading to a social credit scoring system. The World Economic Forum has decided it wants every country to be like China. The freedoms we enjoy in the West are incompatible with that agenda. That's why we see the coercion, the threats of greater coercion, the attacks on the unvaccinated.

I read it on some nutter’s Facebook post. It must be true!!

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, George Smiley said:

Do plenty of research about these jabs .....it’s not licensed it’s an unlicensed product. The so called vaccines have  been given temporary authorisation,  big difference. The reason why it’s unlicensed? No long-term safety data.I'll even go further .It's not about a virus. It's about Covid passports leading to digital ID leading to a social credit scoring system. The World Economic Forum has decided it wants every country to be like China. The freedoms we enjoy in the West are incompatible with that agenda. That's why we see the coercion, the threats of greater coercion, the attacks on the unvaccinated.

George - that’s the best laugh tonight . And I’m going to tell you, I need a good laugh. 

So many parts of your cut and paste are priceless- but I’m going to call “no long term safety data” on a virus that first appeared around 2 and a half years ago ,worthy of special mention. 

How long would you like ? 10 years ? 100 years? 

Keep it up . 

Just now, George Smiley said:

Here is another copy and paste  which will amuse you ..Got to stay unjabbed as we need a control group so we can see where the harms really are.   Here is what is going on: Sch w ab, G ate s & and the other WEF billionaires are getting governments across the west to impose vaccine *passports* on us. (Boris is going more slowly than the EU leaders, which is annoying the WEF club.) There are 2 reasons why they want the passports imposed on people. First, Pharma will then mandate all kinds of *vaccines* & other biologics and continue to makes BILLIONS from tax payers' money. And secondly, they will use the Q R Codes (in the passports) to control us. If you step out of line, they can invalidate your Q r Code and instantly bar your access to daily life. You will be refused access to the places & activities you want to go to, take part in. This is why WE MUST REF USE TO COMPLY.      Even that poor distressed pet animal he keeps glued to the top of his head is looking more tired than usual. What breed is that?  Does anyone know?

Nope . Much too long to be funny . Didn’t read it George . Sorry . 

Why should low paid stewarding staff and volunteers have to act as enforcers of poorly defined government policy? 

This is just as laughably tragic as when supermarket workers had to act as the covid police in 2020 despite all being treated like human garbage by the general population (human garbage is me understating it, they were treated in a disgusting way and you should be ashamed if you played a part in that) and all while  being paid nothing near a living wage.

They're doing their best in the circumstance, anyone criticizing people working today....just shut up. Like seriously shut up, it's the government and the PL calling the shots in this ridiculous situation, if anyone is criticizing staff actually working in such difficulty at ground level  and are taking their frustrations out on them then you're a fu****ng idiot. 

Edited by Christoph Stiepermann
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Nope . Much too long to be funny . Didn’t read it George . Sorry . 

You have obviously had the poke at least twice , what about the booster ?There is now talk about a fourth one early in the new year like Israel and Germany  .Will you be  standing in line for that one as well?

34 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Yup your right. The whole world is lying. It’s just a conspiracy against you personally. The billions spent on vaccines are just to annoy you. What a total **** you must be.

Another brainwashed numpty!

F* off and stay at home if you believe it all then, oh and read the obituries in your local paper to see whos dying! - Nearly all the usual suspects, elderly people over the age of 80. Most covid deaths are people over 80 (average age of covid deaths is 80.3!) with existing ailments!

If your healthy with no ailments and you have sensible levels of personal hygiene then you are about as likely to die from covid as what this dreadful Norwich City team will avoid relegation this season!

Edited by kingsway

2 minutes ago, Christoph Stiepermann said:

Why should low paid stewarding staff and volunteers have to act as enforcers of poorly defined government policy? 

This is just as laughably tragic as when supermarket workers had to act as the covid police in 2020 despite all being treated like human garbage by the general population (human garbage is me understating it, they were treated in a disgusting way and you should be ashamed if you played a part in that) and all being paid nothing near a living wage.

They're doing their best in the circumstance, anyone criticizing people working today....just shut up. Like seriously shut up, it's the government and the PL calling the shots in this ridiculous situation, if anyone is criticizing staff actually working in such difficulty at ground level are taking their frustrations out on them the you're a fu****ng idiot. 

Bang your saucepans for the Covid Marshall’s 

23 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

I read it on some nutter’s Facebook post. It must be true!!

I entered a petrol station maskless on the English side of the Welsh border 3 weeks ago - completely normal. 

10 minutes later I entered a supermarket maskless on the Welsh side of the English border - I thought I’d grown an extra head, for some unknown reason everyone was still acting as if we were midst of a global pandemic. 

I heard on BBC news that masks didn’t work at the beginning of the pandemic… it must be true? 

29 minutes ago, kingsway said:

Another brainwashed numpty!

F* off and stay at home if you believe it all then, oh and read the obituries in your local paper to see whos dying! - Nearly all the usual suspects, elderly people over the age of 80. Most covid deaths are people over 80 (average age of covid deaths is 80.3!) with existing ailments!

If your healthy with no ailments and you have sensible levels of personal hygiene then you are about as likely to die from covid as what this dreadful Norwich City team will avoid relegation this season!

Do you know anybody who has died from it? I know several people. None of them were anywhere near 80. Take your delusional sh*t elsewhere matey.

Yes I do, unfortunately people will die from covid but then again some people die from asthma yet millions of people suffer from it, more people die from flu than covid but then again most of them are elderly people and some young people die from heart attacks even though its mostly older people who die from it. - Their will always be exceptional cases but how the hell has the human race got this far when in the past medical science, sanitary and personal hygiene levels were way below what we have now?

I've been treble jabbed because I thinks its a responsible thing to do but I still think the "pandemic" is blown way out of all proportions. I'm also very hot on personal hygiene and have been carrying hand gel around with me longer than we've seen this so called pandemic.   

All these covid precautions like what we saw at Carrow Road today are just box ticking exercises that are administered in a farcical token way that make the very point of doing them a complete waste of time.

If your elderly with ailments, even just elderly or are younger with health issues then you have to be careful but if your healthy, practise sensible personal hygiene, have had your jabs (not convinced about them but probably safer having them?) and under 70 then your chances of catching covid will be low. The chances then of dying from covid are even lower.

You can believe what you like MATEY(!), I certainly will, whos the most delusional out of the two of us, well I've got my own ideas as much as you have but quite simply if you fall into the above more at risk categories or are just generally concerned about trying to live a normal life then you should stay at home and let the world carry on cause like everything else thats happened in the past getting on with things while being respectful to the dangers is the best way to go about things!    

Edited by kingsway