LCB: Ben GIBSON
LB: Dimitrios GIANNOULIS
DCM: Ozan KABAK
LCM: Pierre LEES-MELOU
RCM: Kenny MCLEAN
LAM: Przemyslav PLACHETA
CF: Teemu PUKKI
RAM: Josh SARGENT

Placheta, like Williams, seems to be the only one with any real fire in him. Could do with giving Toddy a shot of it, that's for sure.

Tzolis actually managed to get past a man in his cameo so I'd like to see him start.

If you're going to play Aarons in an attacking position with Tzolis and Todd on the bench they may as well be carted off to Kings Lynn.

2 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

like Williams

Was OK going forwards but to blame for two of the goals. The first one he just stood off Saka and pretty much asked him to pick his spot. In fact, all he did was block Gunn's view of the ball, literally helped Arsenal and hindered his own team. I'd drop him for Dimi on Tuesday, health permitting.

6 minutes ago, canarydan23 said:

Tzolis actually managed to get past a man in his cameo so I'd like to see him start.

If you're going to play Aarons in an attacking position with Tzolis and Todd on the bench they may as well be carted off to Kings Lynn.

Was OK going forwards but to blame for two of the goals. The first one he just stood off Saka and pretty much asked him to pick his spot. In fact, all he did was block Gunn's view of the ball, literally helped Arsenal and hindered his own team. I'd drop him for Dimi on Tuesday, health permitting.

Agree that Williams didn't defend too well today, but was merely saying he is one of the very few who appears properly up for a scrap. Normann has it, Placheta's showing it.

10 minutes ago, canarybubbles said:

If the team is announced and it's Gilmour and McLean in midfield again, Sargent on the wing, and no Giannoulis, I won't bother watching.

Same.

2 hours ago, canarybubbles said:

If the team is announced and it's Gilmour and McLean in midfield again, Sargent on the wing, and no Giannoulis, I won't bother watching.

I'd rather play giannoulis wide left supporting pukki than sargent.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, glory.win or die. said:

I'd rather play giannoulis wide left supporting pukki than sargent.

I'd rather play any 2 members of this forum than Sargent or Gilmour. 

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

I'd rather play any 2 members of this forum than Sargent or Gilmour. 

Does anyone think that Smith played today's team with Tuesday in mind?

Awful performance and the starting team was a surprise to me but I see a completely different team against a Palace team who will be missing Saha

Gunn

Tompkinson Kabak Gibson

Aaron's Sorensen McLean Giannoulis

Cantwell Tzolis

Pukki

Won't happen but what's the point of putting Tompkinson on the bench and not playing him. Give the is a chance. Look what happened with big Andy. These kids are the future

Gunn

Aarons  Kabak Sorensen Giannoulis

placheta   plm      kenny        Tzolis

Idah      Sargent 

There is no point playing Pukki when there is no one capable of passing to him.  

Doesn't matter. They will run at us and we wont be able to deal with it. We'll look all startled that a team doesn't want to play football at an over 50's league's walking footballs pace, they'll get the ball forward quickly before we can get back in shape, score goals without being challenged and will barely break a sweat defending while we play tippy tappy rubbish on the edge of their box and lose it by playing hospital passes to one of our short, small lads who is marked by one or more of their much more physically imposing players. 

We won't lay a glove on them whatever the lineup

Edited by Christoph Stiepermann

Would pukki be a better midfield choice than what we have currently. Since it's clear the selection doesn't matter

1 hour ago, Clever Farke said:

Gunn

Aarons  Kabak Sorensen Giannoulis

placheta   plm      kenny        Tzolis

Idah      Sargent 

There is no point playing Pukki when there is no one capable of passing to him.  

Well neither of the 2 you’ve got upfront have a hope in hell of scoring.

It just doesn’t matter. The board don’t care, the owners should be in care homes and the majority of fans just love it the way it is. We’re NCFC and things change slowly. 

• Like 1

Ditch the loan players &start building for next year. You might just hit on a winning formula which we don’t seem to be able to do with the current mob.
Gilmour massively over rated

Kabak Klopp was right

Williams no better than Gianoulis & he’s ours

Plus I see people above putting Lees Melou in the side, please let me know what anyone has seen in him.

• Like 1

Tzolis needs to start every game until he learns enough to begin to sparkle.

Sorensen is the only DM we have in the squad (including Normann) so he must also start every week.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Dean Coneys boots said:

1. It

2. doesn’t 

3. matter

4. who

5. we

6. pick

7. They

8. all

9. Lack

10. Premiership 

11. quality

So sad but 90% spot on. 

5 hours ago, Cantiaci Canary said:

Tzolis needs to start every game until he learns enough to begin to sparkle.

Sorensen is the only DM we have in the squad (including Normann) so he must also start every week.

Totally agree. We have given all the time in the world to Sargent and very little to Tzolis, and there's no doubting which player has the greater potential.

As for Sorensen, maybe he isn't ready to be a DM in the Prem yet, but as you say he's the only DM we have, so let's play him there and hope he can cut it.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Commonsense said:

Well neither of the 2 you’ve got upfront have a hope in hell of scoring.

Farkeball has gone. Buendia has gone. Even Stieperman has gone. We don’t play a style that suits Pukki anymore. We might as well have speed on the flanks and crosses in the box. We can’t dominate possession and pick out a pass to Pukki. We don’t move the ball quickly enough. It’s just all gone to hell in a handcart. They may not have much chance of scoring but as things stand, neither does Pukki. I can’t stand watching him running himself into the ground game after game for nothing. Feeding off scraps. He’s the only decent forward we’ve got but entirely wasted in how we play now.  We have zero threat going forward so something just has to change. 

• Like 2